The New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could get down to work she said, "Always kiss it first and then ask for permission."

I pushed my face in between her open thighs and kissed her mound and asked, "May I eat your pussy?"

I felt an immediate sting on my ass and knew that she had hit me with that riding crop! Then she said, "do it correctly or I'll beat your ass raw!"

I tried it again and asked, "Please may I eat your pussy Mistress?"

"Why thank you... I think that is a wonderful offer! Please proceed."

For the next 3 hours I was on my knees between her legs eating her pussy for all I was worth. She took every opportunity to punish me by using that crop on my naked ass and it was beet red and burning like fire by the time she allowed me to bring her to orgasm. Then she told me to follow her to the bedroom. Once we were in there she took off the rest of her clothes and lie down on the bed on her back with her legs spread and beckoned me to join her. I lay down beside her on my side and she rolled on her side facing me.

She toyed with my nipple rings and said, "These will come in quite handy once they have healed completely. I applaud Robert on his choice of size and girth when selecting them for you although I would have chosen something removable... I like having options. Now I am ready for you to continue learning." And she kissed me on the mouth.

I moved down between her legs kissed her pussy and asked, "Please Mistress may I eat your pussy again?" As before she took every opportunity to find something wrong with my technique and punished me for the slightest infractions. I felt like I would never be able to sit down again. My ass was burning like someone was holding a blowtorch on it! She was pushing me to the point of using my safe word and I did not like this woman at all!

After being with her for over five hours she told me to return to my master and that my training would continue the next day. Robert inspected my ass, and then said, "I take it that you had a productive day at pussy eating school."

"Master may I speak plainly?" I asked.

"You may."

"I have enjoyed being your submissive, but I do not enjoy being abused. She had me very seriously close to using my safe word, and I am afraid of her." I said earnestly and with respect.

"Part of being a slave is accepting discipline and punishment. You knew that going in to our arrangement. I do expect you to honor your agreement and continue. If you cannot do that I understand and you can quit if you want. However before you do please allow me the opportunity to speak with her and ask her to dial it down a little. Would that make you happy?"

I agreed but warned him that if I was abused by her again in the same way that I would indeed quit. He told me how sad that would make him and said that he didn't want that to happen. Understanding limits and respecting boundaries was also part of the lifestyle. This was all part of getting to know all the parties involved and their wishes. He said that it was quite normal to have bumps in the road and that everything would get smoothed out so that everyone was as happy as possible. Then he told me that he was hungry and he wanted me to fix him some dinner.

I found some ground beef in his refrigerator and went out on the patio turned on the grill and made him a nice cheeseburger. When brought it in for him to eat I took my place under the table and as always with his cock in my mouth. Every time I bumped into something with my ass it reminded me of my day with Mrs. Barnes, and I hoped Robert would do some good with her. I dreaded going to see her the next day.

The following morning, having completed my morning rituals with my master, I went next door to Mrs. Barnes house. I waited forever for her to answer the door, and when she did, she directed me to the living room and had me sit on the couch. "I spoke with Robert last evening, and he advised me of your concerns so we will address them here and now. Please don't interrupt me; you will be given the chance to speak when I am finished."

I nodded that I understood and she continued. "We are all raised being told what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. We are also taught to live our lives in a socially acceptable manor. Conform to society. When we take a step outside of the lines, we risk a lot, but can also gain a lot. We are told how to talk to people and who to talk to, but when we desire to try new things as you and your husband have chosen to, we learn about ourselves as much as about others. For instance we learn our limitations both real and imagined, and so we sometimes set hard boundaries.

Robert told me about your safe word and it is important that you have one and I want you to have one with me too. However... with him the use of your safe word will immediately terminate your agreement with him, and you will be left with your old life. I respect that if it's what you've agreed to. With me your safe word will not terminate any relationship that may or may not develop between us. With me it will stop what we are doing at that particular moment, and we will discuss it like adults. If after talking it is something that you do not want to do I will respect that and we will do something else. If you are gagged and unable to say your safe word blink twice and that will be my signal to stop. What are your thoughts?" she said.

"I am not into severe pain, and I felt that you went overboard yesterday. I honestly have to admit that to an extent I liked it until it got to be too much if that makes any sense to you. I would like to continue with you and see just how far my limits will take me. I feel much better about this after talking with you this morning. Viking will be my safe word." I said.

"Very well... have you ever done any bondage?" she asked.

"Not yet." I said as I smiled at her.

For the next twenty minutes she took time to tie me up with a length of clothes rope. She had me bend over at the waist and she wrapped it around and around my tits, and then around my back several times before tying a knot in the end. Mistress tested my bonds by inserting a finger between the rope and my tits, making sure it wasn't too tight. My tits were squeezed into tight balls on my chest, and it didn't feel too bad. After a bit they tingled a little, and when she ran her hands over them it felt very good.

Then she had me stand with my feet apart, and she took another length of the rope and wrapped it around my waist several times before knotting it in the back. The ends dangled down between my feet, and she crisscrossed the rope and pulled it up between my legs. She pulled the rope between my labia lips and tied it off in the front. I was told to walk around a bit and get used to it. It was very tight and rubbed along my slit when I walked and soon the friction had my clit harder than it's ever been!

The last thing she did was blindfolding me, and standing me in the center of the room with my feet spread. I felt leather cuffs attached to each ankle and then to what felt like a bar between them, forcing my legs even wider and I had to concentrate to keep from falling over. Then I was left alone.

While I stood there I wondered what they looked like. I don't know how much time passed before I heard a knock at her door. The knocks became more frequent over the next twenty or thirty minutes, and I guessed that there were a small group of people there now.

"Ladies, I would like to introduce to you our pupil for this morning." She said. "Say good morning slut."

"Good morning." I said.

"The slut is learning to eat pussy and I know you are all anxious to get started so let us begin."

She took me by the shoulders, and laid me down on the floor on my back. The next thing I felt was a pussy on my mouth so I started working my tongue and mouth on it. I didn't even have the chance to kiss it or ask permission! Mistress didn't let that go, and I felt the crop hit my open cunt, and I jumped. It wasn't a viscous blow like yesterday and I knew she would be more moderate with me today.

Then I heard her explain that I was required to follow a defined procedure before eating pussy. The woman lifted up off of me, and I kissed her pussy and asked permission to eat her. They all laughed at that, and she lowered herself back onto my mouth and told me to "Get on with it slut. I haven't got all day!" which caused more laughter from the group.

It took a good ten minutes or so before I felt her pussy clenching and she shuddered with my tongue caressing her hard clit. I felt her get up, and another woman take her place, but she waited for me to do my routine before agreeing and lowering herself onto my waiting mouth. All my life I had always felt that this was gay, but now it didn't seem so. It was merely a sexual act between two people, and I enjoyed it. This time when the woman got up off of me, I said, "Thank you for the pleasure ma'am." Everyone liked that, and Mistress complimented me on a job well done.

When there were no more pussies being placed over me I guessed that I had finished. I kept track and all in there were nine women that I ate that morning... possibly less. I didn't know if some of them took more than one turn or not. The rope around my waist and between my legs was removed and the next thing I felt surprised me... it was a face between my legs and I felt someone breathing on my open labia, and then a kiss. Then I heard, "You have done well slut and you deserve a reward. However, before you are allowed to cum you must ask for your tits to be whipped."

I thought this would go on forever because I really didn't want my tits whipped! Then I felt the crop hit my tits and I knew it couldn't have been Mistress who did it from the position she was in. Then I heard Roberts voice. "Do you understand slut."

"Yes master your slut understands."

Mistress wasted no time in bringing me to the brink of orgasm and I held out as long as I could before asking for my tits to be whipped. The swat across my tits stung but it wasn't terrible, and I asked again, which followed with another blow to my tits. I can't remember if it was the fifth or sixth time I asked, before master told me to cum. As soon as I started cumming the blows hit my tits in rapid succession, and I came apart at the seams!

I was breathing heavily as I lay there, and managed to say, "Thank you master and Mistress."

My blindfold was removed, and I was astonished to see the women still there watching me. I had been correct there were nine of them. Once my blindfold was removed I looked up into Mistress's wide spread legs standing over me, and I knew what she wanted so I asked, "Please Mistress, may I have the honor of eating your pussy?"

She never said a word she just lowered herself over my face, and I lifted my head up and kissed her pussy. When she dropped the rest of the way down I was on her like a starving dog on a bone. No one admonished me for making fast work of her wet pussy and she came hard on my face, and I felt a great sense of pride. I also had a feeling of power. I may have given them complete power over my body but I had the power to give them pleasure!

I looked down at my bound body and saw two slightly reddish purple mounds that were my tits. The bar holding my legs open was removed, followed by the rest of my bindings. My tits tingled and burned as the blood rushed back into them. Mistress told me to rub them to help them recover. Master helped me to my feet, and commended me on my outstanding performance. Then he thanked Mrs. Barnes for helping with my training.

That night when Steve came home Robert told me to go and bring him back, but not naked. I of course was to remain as I was... naked. Robert welcomed Steve and gave him a cold glass of lemonade, and then told him to strip. I was on my knees beside master while my husband took off his clothes. Then master asked me, "How long does it take him to cum when he's inside you slut?"

"It depends on his level of arousal master."

"Give me an average ballpark idea." He said.

"On average I would say five to ten minutes... fifteen tops." I looked at Steve when I answered and he hung his head.

"How many times a night can he perform? Have you done it with him let's say... three or four times in one night?" master asked.

"Master the most we have ever made love is twice in the same day and that was hours apart." I replied. I wondered why he wasn't asking my husband these questions. Perhaps it was to belittle and humiliate him.

Master looked at Steve and asked, "Have you ever taken Viagra?"

"No sir I have never needed it. I have always been able to get it up for my wife, and she was always well pleased when we made love." He was a bit indignant, and Robert seemed to let his insolence slide.

Robert left the room and returned with a glass of water and a little blue pill, then he handed me the key to Steve's cock cage, and had me remove it. My husband was told to take the medication, and we would see how long it took him to become erect with no stimulation. It took a little over forty minutes. Steve was then told to masturbate and catch the ejaculate in his hand which he was then to eat.

Steve did as told and Robert watched his dinky to see what happened after ejaculation. About ten minutes afterwards it started to soften, and he told me to stimulate it with my hands until it was erect again. Then Steve was to jack off again, catching and eating it as before. This time he lasted fifteen minutes as opposed to the previous ten. I wondered why all this was necessary, but once my husband started to soften I had to stimulate him again. Three minutes of stimulation from me and he was hard again.

This process went on for the next two hours and my husband produced less and less cum with each repetition. He managed to achieve fifteen erections in total and was complaining that he was rubbing the skin off of it. That was the point that I was sent to the kitchen for a bowl of ice, and my husbands dinky iced down and locked back in its cage. Before he left that night Robert told my husband not to eat anything after one o'clock the next day and he was to return here as soon as he got home from work.

The next day was pretty much a day off for me. I was allowed to walk instead of crawl and even allowed to use the bathroom in the house instead of my corner in the yard. Master was gone most of the day so I had the place all to myself. Mistress Barnes didn't even show up which pleased me greatly. I busied myself with preparing a nice meal for my master, and surprised him with lasagna, garlic bread and a nice tossed salad when he got home. As he ate I took my place under the table as was now normal for me.

When Steve arrived, Robert gave him Viagra again while I removed his cock cage. This time Steve was hard in a little under thirty minutes. Robert handed me a soft rubber ring and had me slide it down my husbands erection and make sure it was seated at the base. Steve was then told to jack off again, but this time he was provided with lube for his hand. The reduced friction had a distinct effect and Steve shot cum into his hand in less than five minutes. He ate it out of his hand and I noticed that this time he remained erect.

Just as soon as he had finished cleaning his hand master told him to do it again. He finished at around eight minutes that time, and I watched closely as his erection didn't fade. Master had him keep that up for an hour and a half before he finally started to fade. At the end there was barely any cum produced, and my husband commented that repeated masturbation after ejaculation was painful. I had done that a few times to him and he had told me how sensitive the head of it was.

"The purpose of this experimentation is this... I am having a small party on Saturday and you and your husband will be part of the entertainment." He stated. "Wimp, your primary function will be as bartender/waiter. The slut will provide entertainment another way. The party may last two to three hours and your pathetic little dinky will be expected to remain hard until my guests leave. You will jack off whenever a guest requests it or they may do it themselves. Either way you are to catch your cum in your hand and then eat it. Then you thank my guest for watching. Understand?"

"Yes master." He said.

"Now both of you are to return home and get a good night sleep. You will be expected to be back here no later than five tomorrow evening. I know that there are household chores and duties that you have neglected due to my demands on your time, so you may take the day and catch up on them slut. If you go out you will come to me before you go and I will provide your attire for you. By the way, Mistress Barnes will be assisting me Saturday... you will meet her tomorrow night wimp. See you both tomorrow." And we left.

Once we were in our own home Steve asked me, "Who the hell is Mistress Barnes?"

"She's the woman who lives on the opposite side of our master. I haven't met her husband yet, but I heard her telling master that he prefers to watch instead of taking part." I said. "At first I didn't like her. She is very rough and I think a sadist. She beat my butt with a riding crop so that I couldn't sit! Robert had a talk with her and she has dialed it back a little but I am still afraid of her."

"Oh yippy!" my husband said sarcastically. "Something to look forward to!"

The next morning I cleaned up the hose and paid some bills online, and realized there wasn't much food in the house, so I took a nice hot shower and went to masters house to get some clothes for town. I was surprised when he had me take him to my bedroom and show him everything I had to wear. He wasn't satisfied with my street clothes and wanted to see my bedroom attire. What he wanted me to wear in public was a shock to my system. More than likely I would run into someone I knew. After all this was small town USA!

For my top he chose a black lace teddy that pretty much left nothing to the imagination, and my new rings were quite prominent. For my bottom he chose a white leather miniskirt that I had purchased about six years ago, but had never worn it. I was too embarrassed to wear it in public because the hem was just below my pussy. My outfit was completed with a pair of

High heeled sandals. Then he told me that he could see he was going to need to buy me some "proper slut clothes."

Feeling very self-conscious I drove the short distance to our local grocery store. I could literally feel the eyes on me as I walked amongst the aisles picking out the items we needed. I was in the produce section when I heard, "Mrs. Smith... is that you?"

I turned to look and saw a young man with an apron restocking lemons. I didn't recognize him at first and then he said, "It's me... Brandon. I used to cut your grass when you first moved into the neighborhood six years ago. Remember?"

"Oh yes, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you Brandon. How have you been?"

"Well, I'm a junior in college now, and work here between semesters. You look great Mrs. Smith! Is that a new look for you? I mean... you never looked so... hot before!"

I was embarrassed and blushed and said, "Well something new and different."

"Well you look fantastic! Are those nipple rings too? I mean... if I'm not being too forward." He said.

"Yes, well... a friend suggested them." I didn't like where this conversation was going.

"Well your friend has great taste! And what's with that collar? Does it say SLUT?" he asked.

"Yes it does and its all part of the new look." I replied.

"Mrs. Smith... you and your husband aren't into kinky shit are you? Believe me I don't mind and if it's none of my business just tell me and I'll shut up about it." He said.

My mind flashed back to what Robert had once said... that I would be tested, and I wondered if this was a test. I was just going to dismiss Brandon, and make an excuse to leave, but what if it was a test... I didn't want to fail. I stepped closer to him and told him that I was a slave. He strangely didn't seem surprised which led me to believe I was being tested.