The New Neighbor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got behind her, placing her hands on Amber's hips, helping to guide them to the rhythm of the music. Amber closed her eyes and started to get lost in the beat. Her whole body was moving to the music. Ms. V. pulled Raphael closer by the shirt, he had been starting to dance by himself, and pushed him behind Amber. Once Raphael was behind Amber however, the two of them started to sync up.

Amber and Raphael were dipping to the music, their hips swaying left and right in rhythm. Ms. V. was still standing behind them, now standing perpendicular to the merging couple. Ms. V. moved Amber's dress up closer to her hips revealing her thick pantyhose clad legs. Ms. V. started to rub her hands up and down Amber's legs, the nylon stockings making a slight sound in the process. She leaned in close to Amber.

"I'm so happy to have you."

Then Ms. V placed both hands on Amber's inner thighs and traced her thumbs up and down, playing with Amber's large bottom. Raphael was hungrily watching as Amber kept looking to him for a source of comfort.

Ms. V. slid her fingers further up Amber's thighs until, soon, she was tickling and tracing the outside of Amber's pussy. Ms. V. was playing with the area between the thigh and vagina, lightly rubbing her fingers on the most sensitive spots. Amber was getting so wet, she could feel herself starting to leak slightly. When Ms. V. slid her fingers across Amber's slit and realized she wasn't wearing panties, Ms. V. knew Amber was her girl.

Ms. V. used her thumb, index and middle fingers to rub the nylon against Amber's clit. As Amber was getting closer to climax, she couldn't hide her enjoyment. Amber's legs were starting to quiver and all of her muscles were beginning to clench involuntarily.

Before Ms. V. let Amber get any closer to cumming, she took away pressure from the clit, used her long nails to slice through the pantyhose and used both hands to rip open a large hole in them, revealing Amber's naked pussy.

Amber, taken by surprise, immediately jumped away and tried to straighten her posture and, at the same time, a shiver of pleasure ran all of the way down her spine to between her legs. All of this was so shocking, yet exciting, to Amber. Ms. V. had put a hand on the back of Amber's neck and her other hand continued creeping up Amber's backside. She lifted Amber's dress up every further. Raphael had moved to the other side of Amber giving them room, he was still staring intently. Ms. V. leaned in closer to Amber.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes, Ms. V."

Amber had both hands gripping the balcony railing. Her wide, blue eyes were staring at the crowd and laser lights as the sudden breeze of air was making her pussy tingle. Amber's dress was now pushed up past her waist, her pussy and ass exposed, and it made her want to bend over ninety degrees.

"Do you want more?"

Ms. V. had her hand hovering over Amber's pussy, not actually touching but they could both feel each other's body warmth.

"Yes, please! Yes, Ms. V."

Amber was breathing heavily. Raphael was still close enough that his body was pressed against Amber and she could feel his heart pounding, quickly.

"You are such a good girl but naughty at the same time. I love it! Do you want to get fucked, Amber?"

Ms. V. was purring as her long nails were going up and down Amber's thighs and abdomen. Amber was slowly bending over more as she bit her lip and turned to look at Ms. V.

"What?" Amber laughed slightly.

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She did want someone to fuck her cunt but it all seemed like a dream. Ms. V. wrapped her hand around Amber's arm, her fingernails seductively digging in, her scent was still noticeable to Amber.

"You deserve some satisfaction. Do you want to be fucked?"

The loud music was carrying the crowd of people down below in rhythmic waves. Amber took in a deep breath, enjoying the nice scent of the club.

"What do you mean? By who?"

Amber was extremely aware of Raphael's presence as he was standing incredibly close to her but he hadn't said a word. Amber's eyes were glued to the crowd. She wasn't sure what Ms. V. was getting at but, Amber knew she would do just about anything and what she hoped was about to happen.

"Amber, I thought I told you to answer me with a proper yes or no but I'll let it slide tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to have some fun. It looks like our friend, Raphael, is bursting with excitement!"

Ms. V. was still rubbing her hands over Amber but her eyes were now on Raphael.

"Amber, do you want to get fucked tonight?"

Amber turned her eyes towards Raphael. She was in a sandwich of sorts. She quickly looked between Ms. V. and Raphael, not sure what to say or do. Amber was basically bent in half at this point, in position for doggy-style.

"Yes, Ms. V." Amber practically moaned her words.

She felt like she was having an out of body experience.

"Mmm!"

Ms. V. had a satisfied expression as she ran her fingers through, and lifted, Amber's curly, heavy hair and rubbed her nails against Amber's scalp. Amber rolled her eyes and almost started to shake her leg, in pleasure, like a dog.

"Raphael, do you want to fuck Amber?"

Raphael had been wanting to have sex with Amber for quite some time. Longer than Amber knew. Ms. V. was like an enchantress. Her voice was alluring. Even if you didn't know her well, there was no saying no.

"Yes, Ms. V., I do! Very badly!" Raphael breathed, his mouth right above Amber's ear.

"Well, you better fuck her good!"

Ms. V. was staring into Amber's eyes. The short, curvy girl was bent over the balcony, her dress pushed up to her waist and her pantyhose ripped open to reveal her pussy. Her trimmed bush slightly visible. The heels put Amber's vagina at the perfect height with Raphael's pelvis area. Amber was getting a strange thrill from being so exposed! She strained her neck to look at Raphael. He was directly behind her, even closer now, his hands finding their way to her hips. His fingers tickilng her hipbones. She could feel his erect penis brushing against her.

Ms. V. turned away, walked to the couch nearest the balcony, a loveseat, sat down, crossed her long legs and leaned forward to watch. Ms. V. was giving instructions from the sidelines.

"Wet her pussy!"

Raphael moved his index and middle fingers to his mouth, slobbering over them, getting them very wet. He then spread his spit across the length of Amber's pussy.

Raphael was practically tickling Amber as she wiggled in satisfaction, involuntarily opening her mouth wide in pleasure. She was gripping the railing so hard, her knuckles were on the verge of turning white. As she looked at the people below, separated by a layer of smoke and laser lights, she felt her cunt getting wetter as she ached for further contact.

Somehow, Amber heard the sound of Raphael unzipping his pants as the loud music was still pulsing in her ears. She looked back and saw his pants were down to his knees, he wasn't wearing underwear and his thick cock, looking bigger than the first time she had seen it, was standing at attention. He gave her a slight smile when they made brief eye contact.

His cock was close to eight inches in length but it was almost as thick as her forearm. She couldn't help but drop her eyes to stare at his hard on. Amber turned to face him. They were so close, his cock was almost touching her. She wanted to drop to her knees, like the first view she had of his cock, and take him into her mouth.

"No! Turn back around, Amber."

Ms. V.'s voice came through the shadows. Even though it had only been seconds, Amber almost forgot Ms. V. was there. Ms. V. seemed to sink into an even more relaxed position. Her body was looking incredibly inviting on the well named loveseat.

"Look out at the crowd. Enjoy the pleasure. Then look over your shoulder back at us, enjoy your satisfaction. Take the moment."

Amber did as suggested. She looked through the smoky room and watched couples dirty dancing. All sorts of people were letting loose. Some areas had groups of people dancing with each other. The crowd looked like a music video from above. As Amber's eyes were scanning the building, she felt a chill as Raphael placed his hands on the small of her back.

"Fuck her!"

Ms. V.'s words carried such weight even though she was speaking in a sultry purr. Amber felt her cunt immediately loosen in preparation. She was ready for it, she wanted it! Her vagina was getting even wetter. She felt herself swaying to the beat of some hip hop song with a heavy beat that came on and bent over further. If not for the balcony railing, her hands would have been almost around her ankles.

Raphael slid his cock up and down the length of Amber's pussy. He let his tip explore every side of her but not pushing past the lips. The head of his cock was getting incredibly wet and shiny as Amber was providing some more of her perfect natural lubricant. Raphael added some more spit to his fingers and started to rub her clit.

She could feel the vibrations of the loud music pulsing as she quietly moaned and moved her hips to put his cock outside of her entrance. She was still bent over and only barely watching the crowd below.

With incredible timing, Raphael pushed his thick cock inside of Amber and started to pump in and out of her to the beat of the music as Amber squealed in reaction. Even though she was wanting to have sex and was therefore very wet, she wasn't used to a cock that size!

Amber was still fairly innocent. Luckily, her sexual appetite helped her cunt accommodate his big cock. She wanted it. She wanted more. Amber dug her hands into the back of Raphael's thighs, helping him thrust harder.

Amber was now bending over farther and curving her back as far as possible. Raphael reached forward and underneath her dress, grabbed her bare tits and started to pull her nipples to the beat of the music as he fucked her harder, thrusting rhythmically.

She was clearly in intense pleasure. Her legs were quivering so much, it seemed as though she was wiggling to get away, yet was angling him into more pleasurable spots. He loved watching her from that angle, her large bottom bouncing up and down on his cock.

She started to moan louder as Raphael continued pulling her nipples and lightly massaging her tits. He was pumping in hard, penetrating deeply. He knew when he was hitting her G-spot with his pumps from her squeals and moans. She continued to angle herself in position to help him hit that perfect spot consistently. Ms. V.'s voice came through the shadows again.

"Amber, rub your clit. Give yourself pleasure as you do when by yourself at home!"

Amber immediately did as she was told. She used the middle finger of her dominant hand, the right, to start rubbing her clit. Amber felt herself getting closer to climax. She took her other hand off of the railing and started playing with Raphael's balls. She was balancing, using only her leg muscles as Raphael grabbed onto her hips to help continued pumping, deep and hard, into her and help give Amber balance.

Ms. V.'s nearby presence was tangible as Amber, bent over the balcony with the lights flickering across her face, continued to rub her clit while Raphael fucked her from behind as he grabbed a fistful of Amber's curly hair, pulling lightly.

Raphael continued pumping his cock in and out as Amber cried out, her moans getting lost in the loud music. She could, literally, feel her juices dripping from her cunt and running down her leg.

She was starting to basically black out, she was seeing stars but only focused on the pleasure. Raphael's swift, consistent pumping continues pushing her to the edge. She felt her muscles start to contract. Her thigh muscles squeezing, toes curling, all of her muscles clenching. Amber was ready to cum!

Loud squelching noises could be heard when her cunt started to squirt out liquid as Raphael continued to thrust in and out. Amber started to feel embarrassed and tried to pull away but Raphael wrapped his arms around her tighter and nuzzled his face into the back of her neck and ear.

"You are so incredibly sexy. I love to see and hear this pussy get soaking wet!"

Amber bit her lip and smiled as she thrust her hips into him, getting as much force as possible. He then used his fingers to turn Amber's face toward him, leaned in for a kiss and, as their lips locked, Amber felt herself succumb to the pleasure.

She started to cum...hard! She bucked forward, looking like she had been struck by lightning. Her spine straightened out in a weird spasm. Amber's eyes opened up wide and she turned to meet Raphael's. Her pussy started to squeeze incredibly tight as she felt a familiar pull toward the bottom of her stomach like was about to cum again. Her internal muscles tightening incredibly. Amber had never had that deep feeling while being fucked, only when she masturbated. Her fingers were still rubbing her clit.

Raphael reached toward Amber, pulling her closer, getting in deeper. His hand pulled at her hair, then her face, and lips. His finger was in her mouth as he pumped in and out. Amber was quivering with pleasure. She kept getting tighter and tighter. Then she reached the point of no return. It felt like her soul split from her body for a brief moment and floated to a cloud. It drifted back down and reconnected with her body for a moment of pure bliss. Her cunt was contracting so hard that it pushed Raphael's cock out. Her hands reached out to the railing for balance as her body continued to spasm, juices trickling down her leg. So much liquid was coming out. The sounds were incredibly loud as Raphael went back in and fucked her soaking pussy. Amber had hardly any control over her body and was practically limp over the balcony. Her eyes were halfway closed and rolling back into her head.

"Mm, Raphael, you have done very well. Finish on her back."

Ms. V. was quiet but assertive. Amber practically forgot she was there. Amber looked around at the club, realizing she forgot there were countless people there. The slinky material of Amber's dress was hiked all of the way up over her shoulders, exposing her entire back and bare tits hanging below her. Her stockings were ripped around the pussy, but were otherwise intact.

Raphael squeezed around the head of his cock. He was already about to burst. He pumped up and down a couple times and then felt the orgasm rock through his body as sperm shot up and onto Amber's back. He continued stroking himself as more cum shot out. She turned her head to watch Raphael and caught a little cum on her face, too. Raphael was shooting everywhere. He was clearly enjoying himself.

Amber licked her lips and enjoyed Raphael's mildly, salty taste. It was just as good as the first taste she had. Once Raphael finished cumming, he started to rub Amber's legs, starting at the ankles. He worked his way up, slowly rubbing her thighs. Ms. V. stood up and pushed the button causing the purple light bulbs to turn on again. Raphael pushed Amber's dress up even further, and then all the way off.

Amber was able to hear a muffled Ms. V., on the phone, ask for hot towels. Raphael was massaging Amber's exposed ass, kissing Amber's thighs and butt cheeks, when the elevator dinged. Amber was so lost in the pleasure, she had no idea where Ms. V. was. She heard Monique's southern laughter.

"Oh! You always bring some sort of trouble, making my job more fun!"

Amber was naked except for the pantyhose and heels and completely lost in the pleasure. Her face was now resting on the balcony railing. Her ass was high in the air, her legs on the armchair of a couch they had pushed closer to the railing and her tits dangling straight below her. Monique walked closer to Amber.

"Mmn, mm, mmnnn, girl! You are a mess!"

Monique started to use one of the hot towels she had brought to wipe the cum off of Amber. Raphael quickly picked up another towel and started to help. The warm temperature of the towels felt like a spa treatment to Amber as Raphael and Monique wiped her body clean.

Monique then turned to Ms. V. to say goodbye. Amber watched them as Raphael continued to wipe her down. She was clean, at that point, he was only admiring her body. Amber watched Ms. V. give Monique a fat envelope that she guessed was filled with cash.

Raphael grabbed a different towel to dry Amber off and finished cleaning her up while he was between her legs. Ms. V. smiled at the two of them. Raphael was helping get Amber's dress back on. Ms. V. was happy to see that everything had worked out the way she had hoped. She asked Monique to tell the valets to bring the car around.

Ms. V. led the still slightly drunk Amber and Raphael to the elevator, through the club and back to the car. Amber had a feeling she would go back to that club, someday. Probably soon. Amber was holding hands with Raphael, their fingers interlocked and Ms. V. was walking next to them, smiling.

There was a valet on duty that was apparently going to drive them home. The car was quickly pulled around and Ms. V., Amber, and Raphael all piled into the backseat with Amber in the middle.

Her knees were touching both of them. Everyone was fairly quiet on the way home but it was a comfortable silence. The whole way home they all looked out of the windows with faraway expressions and Amber could feel her wetness leaking onto the leather seats. It was cozy, pure bliss.