The New Neighborhood Pt. 04

Story Info
Max becomes more sexual and starts to explore his kinks.
2.4k words
4.45
3.9k
4
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

(Finally finishing this! Sat in my unfinished works folder for a longgggg time. I decided to come back to it, since erotica isn't something I mainly write. I took a lot of thought because I was unsure about how to go about this.)

Before I had realized it, it was the next day. I searched through my wardrobe, tossing on a sheer white tank with brown shorts, as well as my sandals. I sharply inhaled and held my breath, before I made my way towards the front door, listening to the click and lock as I strode towards David's house. I stopped in front of the door, and pressed on the doorbell, hands entwined tightly behind my back. The door creaks open, my first sight is David in his workout attire. He invites me in, and I plant myself on his barstool.

"Wow. I didn't know you worked out at home," I watched a few beads of sweat roll down his neck and seep into the collar of his tank.

"It's more efficient, and no people to deal with, " He smiled at me, cupping my cheek and caressing my lips with his thumb tip.

"Er uh.. I came to talk about something," I was immediately nervous before I had even said anything. He analyzed my expression.

"No need to be so nervous. Relax. You can lounge on the couch if you need,"" he tried to reassure me and it only worked partially. I sighed quietly, resting my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my hair, which surprisingly was comforting enough to calm my internal panic down.

"I ... umm... so.. basically...-" David watched me, focused, his face not changing like I had his entire attention. "i... Lost my virginity... last night-" I heard my voice getting quieter and quieter. Then, the silence was broke but a deep laugh. It belonged to David.

"That's what you're worried about? I don't mind." He pulled me close, enough where I could hear his heartbeat. I wrapped my arms around him softly, and he pulled me into his lap. "Wanna tell me how or why it happened? "

"Well, we were both.. very very tipsy. He challenged me to a game of gay chicken," I buried my face to hide my shame.

"Yeah? What else?"

"Um, I started but failed so he went... like full throttle. He licked my ear, and ... sucked-" I cut myself off abruptly.

"Hm, and?" his mouth was right next for my ear. Suddenly his voice was low and sensual, and the hair on my neck and arms stood up.

"He s-sucked my... cock.." I swallowed harshly, "then we moved upstairs and he watched me prepare myself.."

His lips got even closer to my ear, "Prepare yourself how?"

"He had me lick my fingers... a-and I fingered myself with them."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Y-yes.." I let out a breathy gasp, I felt his big hand rest over my now half-erect dick. Of course just talking about it made me react.

"You're a good boy for telling me. I'm not mad, so don't worry. Do you want a reward now?"

My hands tightened on his shirt as my face was hid in his chest. I nodded ever so slightly and he chuckled in response through his nose. I felt him peel me off him, laying me backwards while my legs remain wrapped around him. He pulled my legs off him as well, spreading them to the sides and leaning down, close to my crotch. David's lips pressed against my bulge, his hands removing both my shorts and briefs down to my ankles.

There was a long pause before he moved to do anything else, and the cold air had me shuddering and anticipating his touch. He finally made his move, his mouth carefully sucking on one of my testicles. I yelped in surprised and closed my legs on his head, but he didn't pull them off. Instead, he kept going, suckling softly and soon moving his lips to the tip. He pecked it a few times, circling his tongue around the edge.

I was a whimpering mess, my hips unable to thrust upward for more. Finally, he took the entire shaft in his mouth, his tongue wrapped comfortable against my shape. Before I could climax, he pulled off my dick with a loud pop noise, my dick slapped against my skin. I whined audibly so he could hear, but then I heard a sweet sound.

The sound of him undoing his belt. My lustful face watched, I felt my cheeks burn darker, and my mouth slightly agape, excited. My legs squirmed anxiously, watching his pants get tossed aside had me biting my lip. I sat up and crawled toward him, my face hovering over his hard and massive cock. He didn't say anything, and I took this as a queue to lean down and get his dick wet.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, then I was pushed off onto my back, David leaning over me. I bit my lip again and looked away, suddenly his tip was prodding at my hole entrance. I was groaning and wriggling my hips, hoping he would go faster. Then it hit like a bolt, his dick suddenly shoved all the way in. My head jerked back, and I let out the loudest noise I had non-voluntarily made ever. I felt his dick twitch inside me, then he started to thrust, slow at first then quickly picking up the pace.

"Fuck ahh.. haaa.. there.. god..!" I couldn't even muster words, I laid there and took his entire election, the tip violently stabbing my prostate. Every time it was struck, I would gasp, moan, curse or a combination. I never imagined these words would ever come from my mouth, but it came out like they were natural for me. "Shit ahhh.. ha- fuck my slutty hole," even this surprised me. "Destroy me haa-" his dick felt like it got even bigger. Josh was easier to handle considering the rough estimate size of his hard-on was about 5.5 to 6 inches, whereas David was packing around 8 inches.

He picked me up while he stood straight up, his dick still inside, and he carried me up the stairs to his bed. He dropped me down, and pinned my wrists down, slamming hard and fast into me. I could feel my hole start to get sore, but I didn't want him to stop. It felt like my insides had shaped themselves to mold around his perfect dick, and I loved every centimeter of it. When it felt like he started to get slower, I reactively yelled out, "Don't stop! Please-" but it felt like I had no control of what I was saying. "Break me," I shakily breathed out. Sometimes even David got shocked slightly by what I had said, considering he had seen me as an innocent teen.

Then, it felt like I was on the verge of ecstasy, when David started thrust harder and faster than before, the sounds of sweaty skin slapping echoed loudly throughout the room. I was close, and when I made my warning noise he didn't stop or even slow down. My cock started to spray white fluid all over, David didn't even stop then, my dick was bouncing while I got cum all over my torso and David's. He finally started to slow down, I heard him grunt before he almost fully stopped, getting a last few pumps and I could feel a warm sticky fluid get released inside me.

When he pulled out his cock, he watched as his love liquid spilled out from me, making a mess on the sheets and my butt, a few squeaking noises each time my hole twitched and spasmed to get the sperm out. "Fuck, so hot," I heard him mutter. It felt like I had my brains fuck out, what felt like the equivalent to being nearly knocked out from being beat, but the pain was good. I was struggling to get a grip; David was using his thumb to pull one of my cheeks aside. More cum spilled from my aching rectum, and him watching me almost turned me completely on again.

I finally came fully to my senses, laying on the bed while my limp body recovered. David pushed his arms underneath me and scooped me up. He planted a big kiss on my forehead and carried me toward the bathroom, I could hear his cum leak out of me into the floor with very wet splat sounds. He didn't seem to mind, and instead we took a brisk shower and got dressed.

He informed me he had to work and looked forward to seeing me later, kissing me and locking up as we left his place. My body still felt like it was floating as I drag myself down the sidewalk. The heat from the fall sun was awfully brutal, making me sleepy as I desperately pulled my body towards my house. I finally managed to get inside my house, and head for the bathroom where I would take a shower and get a fresh outfit.

The next few minutes at the café were slow, as I waited for Tatum and sipped at my iced cappuccino, I just casually scrolled through my feed before a text notification chimed on my screen. And it was from Tatum. 'Running slightly late, order me a black coffee, I'll pay back.' And I did, not that I had any reason not to. I took the piping hot liquid over to the table and slightly cracked the lid, letting some of the steam out.

I laid my head down on the table, sipping occasionally from my drink and waiting patiently, staring off into the crowds of people. My eyelids were getting heavier as I struggled to keep myself awake. I heard a thud and someone sitting down in front of me, but the person that sat in front of me was not Tatum. It was Josh. I was still very hazy when a strong hand ruffled my hair and that made me jolt, landing my gaze on the other man. I was surprised when I saw him smiling.

"Sorry. I was just grabbing some coffee for me, and my team and I happened to spot you," His fingers brushed the hair behind my ear. I really didn't mind but I wasn't sure if I was mentally ready to see him again. But at the same time, I'd be seeing him at the university whenever I got the exam results back, so I knew it was just pointless to try and avoid it. I sighed and used my fingertips to dig into my eyes.

"I really.. Honestly... Didn't want to face you yet.. But at the same time I don't want to be a douche about losing my virginity to a guy I had just met either," Wow that sounded a lot more cutting-edge than I had imagined. I slammed a hand over my mouth quickly as I realized it naturally flowed out, and he chuckled and played it off.

"I'm not offended, do not worry. I am just apologetic that I have taken your special first time. I really want to make amends and hope you can forgive me for it." Now I really DID feel bad. He was apologizing about stealing my virginity while I was regretting wanting to see him. Especially after I had just received the 'early bird special' from David hours ago. God, I am such a fucking slut. I kind have sunk into my arms and pretended I didn't feel bad, although my face hid practically nothing.

I did not want to be a slut, or a whore, or whatever. Sex just feels good, okay? I locked eye contact with him and flashed a cheeky smile. Fuck it, I thought. Who cares if I sleep around? It's my life, and sex feels fucking great. I leaned near Josh's ear, and whispered quietly, "It's alright, I am not mad. In fact, I felt so good." He didn't seem to react much, I guess he's way more experienced than I assumed.

Then he flashed me a smile and whispered back, "If you thought that was good then dwell into my world, you'll never want to leave," and with that he patted my shoulder and took his coffee to go. I guess that's a loss I'm willing to take. I waited for another 10 minutes before I HAD to go to the bathroom, not to piss but to get rid of this lingering erection that hasn't gone away since Josh whispered in my ear.

I made sure the bathroom was empty, before dropping my pants and briefs, then kicking them off for more movement. I put my right leg up on the toilet and started to stroke my own hard-on. I bit my lip to stifle my moans, but it was still noticeable if someone had come in without making noise. It was a lot harder to climax when it happened this morning, but the thought of being in public and potentially getting caught just turned me on even more, so getting flaccid was not an option right now. I pulled my shirt up and around the back of my neck, so it wasn't being a hindrance, and began to stroke faster.

I swear I heard the door creak but the sound of blood rushing through my ears basically muted my surroundings, and my awareness was that to none. Maybe I really was becoming a grade A slut. Kinks I never had known about were now becoming familiar, and part of me was hoping to get caught whereas the rational part of me was praying I wouldn't. But I couldn't stop, all of it felt so fucking good I wanted to moan out in pleasure, but I knew I'd be done if I did.

I heard a step, and immediately froze. I looked under the stall but saw no feet. I was convinced I was becoming extremely paranoid. Without covering myself or getting dressed, I opened the stall door and peered out, but I saw nothing. I let out a breath in relief, then I was frightened by a familiar voice. "Having fun, are we?" I didn't dare to turn around, and even my dick remained hardened. I inhaled sharply and bit the bullet, turning all the way around. My eyes widened by who I saw.

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers