All Comments on 'The New Norm 02: Sex Games'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great novel

The last two scenes were good like the others except on steroids and I mean that I a good way.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

Very hot stuff here. If I had one minor complaint it would be the denial of the threesome with Eliza. Hopefully we can see that if you do another chapter in the series.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshinealmost 4 years ago
One particular scene won me over.

I want to point out a particular scene that encapsulates what makes this story special.

"This girl is just full of surprises, Donner thought. Gone was the sexy vixen and the wild nymphomaniac whom he had fucked all night; in her place now was a doting mother hen. It immediately occurred to Donner that this adorable, endearing woman was the true version of Lola, and that realization made him extremely happy, for some reason. In fact, he was even more smitten with her now."

The dichotomy of Lola as a sexy vixen & doting mother hen is perfect! That her maternal instincts override her sex drive makes her truly shine. I thought that was so important to her character. It's a very cute and tender scene esp when Donner is smitten with the "true version of Lola".

Incest and noncon stories are not my thing, but I appreciate thoughtful writing when I see it.

<3<3<3<3<3

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: lovemesomephilly

Haha! I actually did start writing a sequence where Derek breaks out of his bonds and basically ravishes both his mother and Eliza. But I really wanted that scene to focus on Lola teasing him, and how the teasing made him so hot for her.

But who knows, maybe I'll bring Eliza back in a subsequent chapter.

Thanks for your feedback!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
L-O-L-A Lola! (Lola, The Kinks, 1970)

Kinky stuff here and Syzoth delivers heaping portions. The opening paragraphs are quite good; very descriptive and they set the stage for what follows. Such a shame that Derick was denied the hot Asian babe. I'm sure a rematch could be arranged. I'm normally not interested in mother-son incest stories but I make an exception here.

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years agoAuthor
re: Goddess & TR

Thank you, my dear friends, for your input.

I know that neither of you particularly enjoy incest stories, but I'm grateful that you at least appreciate the process and the product.

If only everyone would apply that kind of open-mindedness to ALL aspects of life!

-Sy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You NEVER share your mother or your sister. You ruined a really good story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You NEVER share your mother or your sister. You ruined a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...