The New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy529
sammy529
203 Followers

"Its open!" he heard her voice call from within. Steve entered the room and found Amie kneeling on the bed her hair tied in pigtails, a tight white button down shirt tied at the waist, and a short plaid "schoolgirls dress" atop a pair of white thigh highs and MaryJanes. Amie's face was made-up garishly - like she was a schoolgirl.

Steve immediately felt his cock shift, and he was so thankful he wasn't in the cage! Amie looked absolutely amazing. Although he was by no means a pedo- this was the look that Britney Spears had rocked, and as he had confessed to Amie, back in the day when he and his buddies would hit strip clubs, he'd always request the stripper that dressed like a schoolgirl.

"Hey there mister. I heard you requested a lap dance and tipped the bouncer for privacy" Amie said. She pointed him toward the loveseat in the corner of the room. Steve had confessed his old strip-club habits to Amie a few years back and she had actually found most of this outfit on sale on one of the adult sites over a year ago. She had considered wearing it to a costume party at some point, but it had languished in a box on the top shelf of her walk-in closet since then untouched. She had run into it when she was putting together the "Stephanie look" for Steve. She knew what buttons to push tonight with Steve and she definitely wanted to reward him for being so brave as to dress like 'Stephanie' earlier today.

Steve quickly moved over to the loveseat and sat down, thanking God that it was soft on his still very sore bottom. Amie stood up, and called out "Alexa, play ClubMusic Playlist". Soon the speaker was pumping out a heavy beat and electronic music sound. Amie started to move toward Steve, taking time to dance to the music, and run her hands over her body in a sultry and slutty way. She maintained eye contact with him as much as she could to build his anticipation.

When she got to the couch, she stopped and danced to the beat, turning around to shake her ass in his face. She then crouched up and down while she ran her hands along her body, finally placing both palms on the floor (thanks yoga for the flexibility!) and twerked right in his face. Amie caught his eye as she looked between her legs and winked at him, and then stood up.

"So I understand you paid for a full dance and a happy ending" Amie said, looking Steve directly in the eye "and when I say a happy ending, its going to be the happiest you've been in quite some time."

Steve responded in character "So Amie - and I'm assuming that's some sort of stage name, I don't suppose you'd want to work out a deal for a little extra tip, so I get an EXTREMELY happy ending?"

"Oh. I'd be so appreciative. I'm working my way through college right now" Amie responded in character, "I'm not supposed to tell you but my real name is Melody, but you seem like a sweet guy." Amie deliberately used the name of Steve's high school crush in this instance, thankful that he had given her the opening.

"Now, let's see what we can do" Amie said. She then began to grind seductively into Steve's lap.

He noticed she was wearing some sort of glitter on her skin, and soon found that glitter all over his hands, and the front of his clothes. Steve remarked on it and said "Melody - all this glitter -there's really no way I can go home to my wife like this. She'll know what I was up to tonight."

"Oh that's too bad. You know, maybe we could make an arrangement where I can help you clean that off later on" Amie said, and then resumed grinding on him. Soon Amie's shirt was gone, and she started unbuttoning Steve's shirt, kissing her way down his chest until she reached his belt. She took her time taking off his belt, and then stood back with it and ran it slowly and seductively between her legs. Without breaking eye contact with him, she brought the belt to her nose and smelled it, and then looped it into a choker that she put around her neck. She leaned down and whispered in his ear and breaking character for just a second "Safe word is banana" and put the end of the belt/leash into his hand.

Steve couldn't believe what he just heard. Amie had just named her safe word, which meant that she was giving her consent. He reached up and used the belt to pull her into a full on kiss that lasted about 30 seconds. During this time, Amie pushed his pants further down and started rubbing his fully engorged cock through his pants. Amie finally broke the kiss, looked him in the eye, and dropped to her knees to dig for the treasure buried in his pants.

Steve lay his head back on the top of the couch, focusing on the ceiling, and reveling in the feeling of Amie acting out one of his greatest fantasies. He soon felt her lips on his cock, and looked down to find her staring up at him, her pigtailed head of hair bobbing up and down his cock. Amie paid special attention to the PA piercing in the head, darting her tongue into the ring and then engulfing the head.

"This is pretty amazing. Not a lot of guys are confident enough to get this kind of piercing. Your wife must be a lucky woman" Amie teased in the 'Melody character.

"No, trust me Melody, I'm the lucky one" Steve replied.

Amie resumed using Steve's cock to assault her tonsils, and then looked up. "I've always fantasized about someone fucking my face, is that something that turns you on too?" she asked, sheepishly. Amie knew that it was - and it was something that they had done years ago and she remembered how it had got him going.

Steve grabbed the belt that was around her neck with one hand, and then the back of her head with the other hand and forced her down on his cock. He heard the gurgling sound he knew so well from watching Sasha Grey porn back in the day. Steve was in Heaven, and he felt his load start to rise. He felt Amie pushing back against his thighs and thought he heard her say 'banana' so he let her go.

Amie sat back on her haunches, catching her breath. She looked up at him and breaking character said "Had to safe word hon, that's not where I want you." She immediately went back into her Melody character and said "Wow, that was amazing. You older guys are a lot wilder than the guys I date in college."

Steve nodded and said "Thanks hon. I hope I didn't get too crazy there..its just been too long"

Amie pushed him back down on the couch, and then walked over to him, spreading her legs to straddle his hips. She reached down and grabbed her breast, teasing the nipple into Steve's mouth. Then with her other hand, she reached below her plaid skirt and moved her panties to the side, allowing Steve's cock to enter her dripping pussy. She sat down fully on him, and arched her back, pushing her breasts into his face. Her right hand went back to steady herself on his knees and Amie started riding Steve like a cowgirl riding a stallion.

This continued for a while until Steve stood up, picking Amie with him, and keeping her on his cock. He went over to the bed, laid Amie on it on her back, and then standing by the end of the bed he began to fuck her with every last ounce of energy in his body. Soon, they were both feeling the orgasms rising in them, and Amie let him know that she was close. A few seconds later she felt Steve stiffen, and then the familiar feel of him jetting his cum deep into her pussy. They both kept going for another minute or so until they came down, Steve collapsing in exhaustion on Amie. They lay there, Steve partially sprawled on Amie, his breathing come back to normal while he looked in her eyes. She ran her hands lightly over his face, tracing the curve of his chin as he looked at her. Her makeup was smeared, but she still looked like the "Melody" character she had been playing. Steve caught his breath, and then started slipping down off the bed, kissing his way down Amie's body until he knelt between her legs.

Unbidden, Steve started to go down on Amie once again. She was a little shocked, recalling that she had trained him to do this when they were playing in the Fall. He would fuck her with the strap-on, and then go down on her at her request. After a while, it became a normal part of their lovemaking, but this was the first time he had gone down on her after he had filled her with his cum. She held her breath, hoping that he would continue, and was pleased to feel Steve's tongue digging deep in to her pussy to retrieve his own cum.

Amy lay back and luxuriated in the feel. She was too exhausted for another climax, but she felt like the luckiest woman on the planet at that moment. Steve finally finished, and then rejoined her on the bed, and without a word, cuddled her.

They lay there together for while, and finally Amie lightly tweaked his nose.

"How you doin?" she asked.

"Amazing. That was just... Amazing. Where did that come from? You had an outfit you knew would get me going on all cylinders, you even used my high school crush's name... that was just incredible."

"Yeah, full disclosure I've had that outfit in a box for a few years, waiting for the right time. You playing the Stephanie part today inspired me. It's been too long since you took me like that. You had a lot of pent-up sexual energy there, buster." Still, we can't quite go to bed yet.

"Oh right, yeah gotta get cleaned up" Steve responded.

"That and another thing" Amie said, with a pregnant pause.

Steve looked at her, not understanding what he might have forgot.

"You asked for a spanking this morning, and our agreement with Miss Lisa is that you get a daily maintenance spanking this week" Amy reminded him.

"Really? Do we have to? I mean, tonight was something special..." Steve responded.

"Tonight WAS something special, and I for one won't forget it for a long time. However, we both committed to something, and the only way to do it is the right way. So, please go get washed up while I do the same. Also, please put your chastity device back on, but bring it to me to lock. I'll meet you back here." Amie replied, and gently pushed off of him.

He watched As Amie made her way to the bathroom, still in her tights and MaryJanes, the short plaid skirt moving with her hips. Steve sighed, and then headed back to the guest bathroom. He stepped in for a brief shower, taking the chastity cage with him to wash it off, and then put the pieces back on, but left them open. He stepped out of the shower, dropped the boxer briefs in the hamper and headed back to the bedroom.

When he got back, Amie was sitting on the chair that belonged to her makeup table. She was wearing flannel jammies, her hair now pulled into a ponytail, and all makeup but a trace of eyeliner removed. She motioned him over, admiring his naked body, and made a show of closing both locks, then asking Steve to put the keys on her nightstand.

Steve did so, returned, and then lay down across her lap. "Legs spread wider please" Amie announced.

Steve did so, feeling more than a little humiliation, as just a few minutes ago he had been the one in charge of the situation, Now he was locked him and laying submissively across Amie's lap. She began the spanking and he noted the difference between the punishment spanking the night before. He counted off the strokes at Amie's command. She was methodical in how she administered the spanking, reminding him of their place in the relationship.

Finally she was done. She lightly rubbed her hands across his bottom, noting the welts from the night before. "Honey, please don't make me punish you again - I hate to see your cute little ass so bruised up like this." Amie then reached between his legs and started fondling the cage. Its amazing that your cock can fit back into this tiny little cage honey. As much as I enjoyed it tonight, I think this is its rightful place, don't you?"

Steve responded after some thought "I feel more comfortable when the cage is on - it feels, I dunno... more normal? It feels really weird to be out of it, although I do enjoy getting out of it, and tonight was absolutely off the books amazing, even if you hadn't dressed up and roleplayed."

"I want you in it. I like when you're in it - but I really enjoy when we play without it. At some point, I'm thinking I may lock you up for a long time. And I mean a REALLY long time. I don't know when that will be, but some day when I think you're ready... and when I think that I'm ready too, I'm going to lock you up. I can't promise that I'll tease you every day. Now get up, I want to talk to you face to face."

Steve got up, and instinctively knelt on the floor in front of her. It was weird, Amie was dressed in her jammies, and he was completely naked except for his cage and it felt totally normal to both of them.

"There's a few other things I want to talk about" Amie started. First of all, tonight after we had sex - and I won't say 'made love' because it was so much more animalistic than that. Tonight, you went down on me and cleaned me up afterwards. Why did you do that?"

Steve thought for a moment, "I don't know. I just thought it was what we did. I didn't really think about it. I guess it was natural."

Amie laughed "Okay. Well, you started doing that back when we were using the strap-on, but tonight was the first time you went down on me after you came inside me. Are you okay with that?"

"I guess if I did it, I'm okay with it. I mean, like the cage, and the panties, I just do it because it is what we've been doing, and I like it. I don't feel pressured. I mean, I'm the one who started all of this, and we decided together on the FLR.

"And you're okay kneeling on floor in front of me?" Amie queried.

Steve looked down and around himself and chuckled "Yeah. I guess. I didn't even realize I had done that."

"Tomorrow night is our 2nd session with Miss Lisa. The goodybox she sent me earlier this month has some things that we've not yet done. I don't mean to spoil the surprise, but its going to be new for both of us. There's a good possibility that watch her demonstrate and we DON'T follow along. I want you to know that. If you watch what she's doing to her sub and you're not comfortable, use the safe word."

Steve nodded his understanding. "Is it going to hurt?" he asked, and watched as Amy nodded her head slowly.

"Okay so let's follow her lead. So far so good, and she listened to both of us before we started this and before she designed this 'training plan' that she has us on" Steve concluded.

"One more thing. It's about Stephanie."

"What about Stephanie?" Steve asked, blushing.

"I really liked Stephanie. I want to play with Stephanie some more, but only when Stephanie wants to play. You get me?"

"I do. I need some getting used to it. I was okay with the wig and the outfit, but the lipstick was a little much for me" Steve responded.

Amy nodded her understanding. "I know that. That's why you were introduced to the slutty little college girl 'Melody' tonight. I wanted to acknowledge what you did for me today and return the favor. I'm not going to promise that you'll see 'Melody' any time soon, or quite frankly even ever again, but as Miss Lisa says, I'm what is called your 'Loving Dominant' ."

Amie continued "I'm going to leave it up to you if and when you want to become Stephanie again, but I'll let you know that at some point I'd like play with her for more that a quick head-job under the desk."

Steve laughed a little embarrassed. "Stephanie's such a slut, isn't she?"

Amie motioned that she was going to hop into bed. It had been quite a day. She got between the sheets and then looked up at Steve, "You not coming to bed tonight?"

"I'll be to bed soon, I just need to get prepped for tomorrow." Steve put on a robe and headed down to the kitchen to prep the coffee for the morning and set out the place setting for Amie's breakfast. He looked at himself in the reflection of the kitchen window, and liked what he saw. He liked his new normal.

sammy529
sammy529
203 Followers
12