All Comments on 'The New Normal Ch. 02'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fmp0927fmp0927over 3 years ago
Appreciate the change in direction

Thank you for switching things up in this chapter. Too often, writers feel they have to keep pushing the envelope with the woman becoming ever more demanding and cruel and the man increasingly emasculated and demeaned. I for one really appreciate the depiction of a loving dominant in a FLR where the woman is in control but still obviously loves and respects her submissive.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I'm still following this story and loving it! If you have more for them that's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these last two additions to this terrific series. And I’like to “Amen” what the two previous commenters wrote. I notice you have a couple of other stories that involve cuckolding, which I haven’t read yet. I am glad you did not include it in this series. Cuckolding stories are popular, but I can’t quite grasp why. Amie and Steve have no need for the extra zing that cuckolding might bring. They are having such wonderful fun just by themselves! A couple so loving, so respecting, so honest with each other. Great! J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. I really enjoyed this as well as the prequel. I'm sorry to see that you seemed to be wrapping up this story line. It's nice to see stories on here that are not just about the sex, but also include an emotional component and the caring between two people. If you get the inspiration, I'd be happy to continue following the adventures of Steve and Amie. I'll also try to follow other works from you, as I did enjoy your writing style in general. As the previous commenter mentioned, I've seen that you have added a couple of stories with a cuckold theme. That particular kink isn't an interest of mine and I usually wouldn't give such a story a second glance, but based on the quality of your writing that I've seen so far, I may give them a quick look. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, please write more on this story. It was great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely need another couple chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES