The New Patient

Story Info
Liza visits a new doctor for the first time.
1.9k words
4.25
19k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Patient

Liza walked into the clinic, nervous because she was meeting a new doctor. She checked in with the receptionist, who smiled and said, "you are just in time the clinic is about to close up for the day. You will be Doctor Kennedy's last patient." Liza sat anxiously in one of the chairs, tugging at her dress as it attempted to ride up on her. She didn't bother with a magazine because she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate.

Soon a nurse called her name and took her back to an exam room. She took her temperature, blood pressure and asked her about any medications she takes. Then she got a gown out of a drawer and told Liza, "take everything off and put the gown on, it opens in the back."

Liza smiled at her weakly and took the gown. When the nurse left Liza quickly pulled off her dress, bra, and panties. She put the gown on, folded her clothes neatly, placed them on the chair, and climbed up on the exam table.

The room was cool and her nipples puckered in the cold. She felt so exposed sitting there waiting. Suddenly Doctor Kennedy walked in, smiled at her and held out his hand to shake hers. Liza returned his smile and shook his hand; it was warm and calloused.

"Hello, Miss.....may I call you Liza?"

She nodded and said, "yes, Doctor."

"I hope you don't mind, but my nurse was called away. If it is alright with you, we will continue your examination without her."

She nodded again, finding no words. The Doctor took out his stethoscope and listened to her lungs and her heart and she began to relax.

"Very good, a strong heartbeat and good breath sounds. I'd like to check your mouth next."

He held out a tongue depressor and Liza dutifully opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Say Ahhh"

She did.

"Hmmm. You seem to have a strong gag reflex. Let's test that a little, shall we?" Doctor Kennedy said.

Confused, Liza agreed and he helped her off the table. "Kneel here, my dear."

Used to following Doctor's orders Liza complied, surprised when he unzipped his fly and took out his cock. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," he said as he stroked his cock and nudged it against her lips.

Liza hesitated but then obeyed, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Doctor Kennedy didn't hesitate but shoved his cock into her mouth and plunged it to the back of her throat. She gagged and he grabbed her head, holding her and whispering. "Relax, Liza. Breathe through your nose." Doctor Kennedy held until he felt her relax and then he pulled out and pushed in again. Liza realized she was getting her face fucked for the first time.

Doctor Kennedy continued to use Liza's mouth and push her gag reflex until tears were streaming down her face. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out of her mouth, reached for a towel and gently wiped her eyes and the saliva from her face and helped her stand.

"Your gag reflex is healthy now let's check the rest of you out. Up on the table please and loosen the gown. I need to check your breasts."

Liza climbed up on the table and shrugged the gown off her arms but held it to her chest.

"Lay back and put your arms above your head."

She complied in a daze wondering what Doctor Kennedy had planned next. Liza took him in, he looked so handsome in his white coat. So self-assured and confident.

Doctor Kennedy lowered her gown and the coolness of the room made her nipples pucker again. She felt the wetness between her thighs from having his cock in her mouth. Doctor Kennedy's hands were warm as he palpated first her left breast, then her right.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. I have never seen them before, but I can guess what they are for. He reached down and pinched her left nipple, working it between his fingers into a hard nub, then applied one of the clamps and tightened it down until she cried out in pain. He looked at her gently and pinched the other nipple, working it to a hard nubbin between his fingers then applied the other clamp, tightening it until she cried out again.

"Shh, sweet girl, you'll get used to it. I need to test your sensitivity. Now slide down to the end of the table so your bottom is right at the end and place your feet in the stirrups."

Again, she complied, dreading this part of the "exam".

When Liza got her feet in the stirrups, Doctor Kennedy fastened straps around her ankles so she couldn't move them. She whimpered but he placed a hand on her stomach and whispered. "Shh sweet girl, I am going to check you very thoroughly and I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Doctor Kennedy walked around to her head and raised her arms up above her head and she felt him strap them down too.

The nipple clamps tugged with her hands above her head and the pain morphed into something else. She felt her juices dripping from her exposed pussy. He moved to her waist and a strap appeared. He tightened it around her waist. She was perfectly immobile and completely at his mercy. Doctor Kennedy walked to the end of the exam table and stared at her exposed flesh.

"Let's check out your vagina first," he said clinically. He pulled over a table that had all sorts of instruments on it, some look decidedly non-medical. He picked up a speculum and applied some lubricant to the instrument, moved it towards her vagina and said, "okay, now relax this is going to be a little cold."

He placed it at her opening, and she flinched as much as her bonds allowed. He pressed it in till it was fully seated and then ratcheted it open much wider than she thought was possible. She whimpered and moaned, but she could not move.

"Do you know what a g-spot is, Liza? I am going to test yours now."

Without waiting for her response, he put on a pair of gloves and inserted two fingers in her opening held wide. He curled his fingers and rubbed against a spot that drove her wild. Liza's juices gushed and she began to feel hot, almost feverish.

"Very nice!" Doctor Kennedy said. "Responsive and beautiful."

He withdrew his fingers and she immediately felt the loss.

He left the speculum in place but brought his hand down to her exposed bottom and with one of his lubed fingers started tracing her asshole. "I think I will examine your asshole next my dear. Have you ever had your sweet rosebud stretched?"

She whimpered again and shook my head.

"Use your words, sweet girl." Doctor Kennedy insisted as he kept circling my hole and worked one digit inside.

"No, Doctor," she stammered in a low whisper.

He inserted another finger and wiggled his two fingers inside her poor hole, stretching her. She began to pant and could feel her juices flowing down into her crack. She was so close to the edge of dropping off into sweet oblivion; he withdrew his fingers and she felt bereft. She whined at the loss and struggled against her bonds.

"You are a very responsive patient, Liza. I am quite pleased. Now I need to check your labia for defects and responsiveness."

He released the speculum and removed it, then reached up and tugged on the nipple clamps, attaching little chains to first one and then the other. He took another clip out of his pocket and she started to panic.

"Shhh my dear, relax and this will be much easier."

Doctor Kennedy took the clamp and pulled her labia taut and applied the clip, tightening it down until she cried out. Then he took the chains attached to her nipple clips and attached them to the clip he placed on her labia, then gave them a little tug. The pain turned into arousal and he smiled as he saw the flush on her skin.

"Now let's check your clit. Do you know what that is, dear Liza?"

She nodded her head and whimpered again.

"Words my dear," he said sharply as he gave a slight tug on the chains.

"Yes, Doctor!" Liza exclaimed.

He reached down and started to circle her clit with one finger. Her head moved from side to side and she moaned with abandon and desire. Slowly he moved closer to her clit and then finally he flicked it with his finger. That is all it took, and she came undone. Her pussy squeezed air and her whole body thrummed with pleasure.

"Excellent!" he exclaimed, watching her intently as she climaxed. "Awww, your poor pussy looks lonely, would you like me to fill it with my nice hard cock, Liza?"

She didn't hesitate; she squealed "Yes, Doctor, ooh, please, yes!"

Doctor Kennedy dropped his pants and adjusted the height of the table so that he lined up with her opening. She was so wet he slid in easily, pulling the labia clip as he did, which in turn pulled on the nipple clamps. Liza took in a sharp breath and rode the wave of pain/pleasure as he began pumping in and out slowly, the in and out tugging on her nipples and labia. She felt herself spiraling towards another release.

"Does this feel good, my dear? I am going to speed up now, try to hold off your climax until I tell you," he commanded and picked up speed.

She couldn't move but the force of his strokes made her boobs bounce and tug on the nipple clamps even more. "Oh, doctor," she cried breathlessly. "I can't hold it; it is too much...."

He reached up and released the nipple clamps at the same time and she screamed as the blood returned to them. He leaned down and licked them with his tongue, soothing them and then released the labia clip.

He pounded into her pussy and rubbed her clit and said, "now, Liza. Come for me."

And she soared, flying over the edge. Her vaginal muscles strangled his cock, her breaths short, her juices squirted out and coated him. It seemed to last forever, and she saw stars. Doctor Kennedy found his own release. Her vaginal walls milked him of his seed. She relaxed, fully spent.

He gently cleaned her up with a wet rag. Then he released the straps from her feet and admonished her to stay still until he removed all the straps. He moved to the waist strap and undid that and then moved to her head and undid the straps at her wrists. He held on to her as he gently raised the head of the exam table and helped her move back till, she was comfortably seated. He tenderly massaged her arms and shoulders, getting the blood circulating.

"You think you can get dressed now?" Doctor Kennedy asked with concern.

"Yes, Doctor," she answered.

"Fine, get dressed and I will come back in and give you the results of your exam."

He walked out and she felt his loss immediately. She very carefully got up and got dressed, wondering when she will see him again. This is one doctor's appointment she wouldn't mind repeating soon!