The New Patriarchy - The Hotel

Story Info
General Director becomes a slave girl at her own hotel.
1.7k words
4.06
19k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A new story of young girls enslaved after the passage of the Female Slavery Law).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are figures of my imagination).

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible mistakes that may occur).

Alexandra was the General Manager of one of the most important hotels in New York, at 27 years old she had reached that position leaving everything aside; her personal life, her sex life and her friends; the few who knew her said that she was a heartless bitch, and her employees talked behind her back saying that she was an ambitious whore who did not mind stepping on anyone who got in her way to achieve her goals.

Those comments did not bother Alexandra in the least; firstly because they were completely true and secondly because thanks to that attitude, she had managed to turn a decaying hotel on the verge of ruin into one of the most important hotels in the city.

To achieve that goal Alexandra lived for and by the hotel; she had even sold her apartment and continuously resided in one of the hotel's suites in order to be able to attend more quickly to any emergency that might occur.

Hardly realizing that life went on outside the hotel walls and that an event was about to happen that would completely change the world, Alexandra did not learn of the passing of the new Female Slavery Law until a couple of hours after midnight when two hotel security guards burst into her room and after stripping her naked, handcuffed and gagged her and took her to the penthouse where the owner of the hotel had been staying for a few days.

Once in the penthouse the security guards forced Alexandra to kneel in front of the table of Mr. Jones, the owner of the hotel. As she remained on her knees waiting for Mr. Jones to say something, Alexandra could see that she was not the only woman in the huge room; lying on one of the carpets, Carla and Sofie, the two night shift receptionists were being fucked by two men she did not know, while on a sofa two of the waitresses were with their hands tied behind their backs forced to suck the cocks of several men.

Alexandra screamed through the gag at Mr. Jones, but he ignored her and got up from the table with his cock out of his pants, dragging by a chain attached to a necklace Katie, one of the young hotel bellhops.

Mr. Jones handed Katie's chain to one of the security guards, who wasted no time in bending the young woman over one of the sofas and began to fuck her.

As he smiled as he listened to the screams of the young girl being raped, Mr. Jones took a gold necklace adorned with rubies out of a wooden box and placed it around Alexandra's neck then hooked a chain made of gold, then Mr. Jones sat on the edge of the office desk with Alexandra kneeling at his feet and began to talk to her as he played with her tits.

'Good evening Alexandra, although I don't think you have any idea what I'm talking about, a few hours ago the Female Slavery Law was passed and as your boss I have registered you as a slave, you are now property of the hotel, more specifically my property, my slave.

Obviously I would like you to continue running the hotel as well as you have done so far, but as you can imagine under other working conditions and completing that work with other functions of a slave that we will explain later; if you do not accept my offer you will become part of the hotel room service and I do not think you need me to explain what that is. I'll give you to think about how long it takes for me to cum in your pussy.'

Mr. Jones lifted Alexandra off the floor pulling the chain and leaned her against the table removing the gag to hear her answer and spread her legs to start fucking her, Mr. Jones soon let out a scream of joy at discovering Alexandra's virginity, 'Fuck, the bitch is 27 years old and has that great body and is still a virgin, maybe she is a fucking lesbian, bring me the redhead from the bar and when I finish with her we'll make them give us a good show.'

The next fifteen minutes went on forever for Alexandra, she couldn't believe that someone she had been working with for the last six years and who had always treated her like a daughter, was raping her, and taking her virginity; Finally Alexandra felt Mr. Jones cum in her pussy and thought it was all over, she was about to answer Mr. Jones' offer when she felt something cold being introduced in her ass, 'Easy bitch, I guess if your pussy was a virgin your ass will be too, take another time to think about your answer while I deflower your ass. ' If the penthouse room hadn't been soundproofed, the scream Alexandra let out as she felt Mr. Jones's cock work its way into her tight ass would probably have been heard throughout the hotel.

Even though Alexandra passed out Mr. Jones not only continued to fuck her until he cummed in her ass but decided to let the two guards enjoy Alexandra's holes at the same time.

When Alexandra woke up with her pussy and ass sore and oozing cum it took her just seconds to accept the offer to continue running the hotel; just as she did another security guard entered the penthouse leading by the leash a young redhead, who instantly dropped to her knees in front of Mr. Jones, who lifting her head began to talk to her; 'You are just in time Beverly, we all think this slut until a few moments ago virgin is a fucking lesbian, but as a lesbian we know you are, we want to know your opinion, we have fucked her hard for a couple of hours filling her holes with cum but we have not let her cum, I want you to clean all her holes well and bring her to three orgasms in an hour, if you do that your ass will remain a virgin; otherwise our friend Vasily will enjoy it right here.'

Alexandra could see the terror on the redhead's face as she quickly positioned herself between her thighs and began to play with her tongue in her pussy cleaning the remains of semen and making her moan with pleasure, Beverly used her best and in just twenty minutes she had already managed to rip two orgasms from Alexandra and had her very close to the third.

Neither girl could see how Mr. Jones gestured to the guards. Jones gestured to the security guards, quickly one of them grabbed Alexandra's head and put the gag back on while another pushed Beverly's head between Alexandra's thighs and pinned her to the floor, lastly Vasily stood behind Beverly stripping naked and revealing a cock of such a size that Alexandra's eyes widened like saucers, Vasily held Beverly's hips and began to push his cock into the young girl's virgin hole, Alexandra could feel in her pussy the muffled cries of her partner in misfortune as the huge meaty rod worked its way into her loins.

When Vasily had cum in Beverly's ass and pulled his cock out of it, he left it so wide open that Mr. Jones had no trouble getting his whole fist inside, 'Place the redhead in the toilets until her ass recovers and take the headmistress to her new room, she has a lot of work to do tomorrow;' he ordered as he sat back down.

Alexandra was taken to a room next to Mr. Jones' attic and left lying there, it took her over half an hour to get up to examine the room; in the center of the room was her office desk with her usual chair next to the window with the best views of New York, a closet on the wall was supposed to contain Adriana's clothes, but when she opened it she only found half a dozen executive suits like the ones she was wearing so far, but without any trace of underwear, the bathroom had no screen to give her privacy and she found no bed in the room only a cage with a blanket on the floor; she also noticed that there were cameras installed all over the place.

Alexandra felt so dirty because of what had happened that she got into the shower without caring that they were watching her and when she came out all wet since she could not find any towel to dry herself, she went to the cage and got into it, lying down on the blanket and falling asleep immediately.

Six months after that terrible day, Alexandra continues to run the hotel with an iron fist, having made it the number one hotel in New York.

Despite the slavery laws all the employees know that they must obey her in everything, if they don't want to pay the consequences, several times a day she goes to Mr. Jones' office to explain the day to day running of the hotel and to be fucked in any of her holes. As a reward for her successes she has been given Beverly, the redhead she met that first night and has been given a bigger and more comfortable cage to share with her pet.

When her office hours are over, Alexandra has several hours off, which she usually spends enjoying Beverly's body, giving some hot lesbian shows to those watching through the cameras.

When 8pm arrives, Alexandra puts on a leather mask to hide her face and walks naked through the hotel corridors showing off her tits and pussy rings, hoping that some client will claim her services, and after fucking her let her sleep for a while in his bed until it's time to go back to work in the office.

Her fall into sexual slavery has reached such a point, that Alexandra is considering leaving the hotel management and become part of the room service to be fucked non-stop 24 hours a day, although she knows that Mr. Jones will not allow it, she knows that spending those hours working as before and commanding over men, to then return to being a vulgar whore who can be fucked by anyone, humiliates her every day more and he enjoys contemplating that humiliation.

END