The New Patriarchy - The Intern

Story Info
An intern is enslaved by her professor.
2k words
4.16
24.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In this series I'm going to tell about the enslavement of several women after the Female Slavery Law, and it runs parallel to the other New Patriarchy series).

(All the protagonists are over 18 years old, and these stories are the product of my imagination).

At 22, Loreine was a brilliant college student in her final year of Ancient History, and in addition to all her classes and numerous extracurricular activities, on Saturdays she helped catalog and study the material that arrived at the university museum with her History of Rome professor Michael, a handsome, mature 40-year-old who aroused passions among his female students.

Despite her slender body, with long brown hair and small firm tits, Loreine was still a virgin, her sex life consisting of a few lesbian relationships with a roommate and the occasional nightclub fling. Loreine didn't consider herself a lesbian but ever since she saw Michael three years ago writing on the blackboard on the first day of school she fell madly in love with him and promised herself that only to him would she give up her virginity.

Loreine came home every Saturday after spending hours with Michael desperate and aroused and had to masturbate to orgasm to calm the horniness, on the days she went to work with Michael she always dressed as sexy as possible, but despite working together side by side talking about brothels, bacchanals and sex slavery, Michael seemed to ignore her completely.

This Saturday, advised by her roommate, Loreine had decided to dress even more daringly, she had put on a black leather skirt that came to the edge of the garters of her daring silk stockings and high strappy heels that mimicked an ancient Roman sandal and reached her below the knee, for the top she chose a semi-transparent silk blouse that going without a bra would allow Michael to see her tits perfectly if he looked closely at her.

Loreine arrived at the university as punctual as always and was surprised at how empty it was compared to other Saturdays, she didn't give the matter any more importance and went to the study room of the museum where Michael was sitting waiting for her. As soon as she saw him, Loreine felt her heart racing due to her nerves and excitement but she approached him trying to hide it as best as she could.

When she reached Michael's side, they shook hands in the same informal manner they had been doing for the past three years, although Loreine couldn't help but feel Michael watching her more closely and lengthening the greeting more than usual.

Breaking the greeting and with his usual formal voice Michael invites her to sit in front of the table to explain the tasks of the day, 'Good morning Loreine, today we are going to continue studying slavery in Ancient Rome, on the table we have several ancient necklaces found in some excavations and I have designed some new necklaces that I think the Romans would use today on their slave girls if the Empire still existed.'

Loreine fixed her gaze on the dozen necklaces that were on the table, she observed some of them without further ado while others she lifted them from the table to better appreciate some details, among the necklaces on the table were the cast iron ones used by the domestic and field slave girls, those of polished steel that used to be used by pleasure slaves girls, some necklaces with inlaid jewels that had belonged to the favorite slaves girls of a senator, but the ones that most caught Loreine's attention were the more modern ones of polished leather or those that mixed several materials.

As she continued to study the necklaces Michael asked her a question, 'Well Loreine, which one would you choose to put on a slave girl,' the question surprised Loreine who felt a shiver that made her pussy wet and her nipples harden under the thin material. She took a good look at the collars for another couple of minutes, attending to the smallest details before answering Michael.

'For a normal slave girl I still choose the iron collar, but for a pleasure slave girl I think the polished steel collar with the ring is the perfect one, but if you have a special slave girl that you want to show off in public I think this collar here made of leather and black silk, with the steel reinforcements is the right one, plus if you add these matching restraints the sight of a naked slave girl with just this would make any man's cock hard.'

Loreine realized too late the expression she had used and noticed how her face turned red with embarrassment, luckily for her Michael seemed not to have noticed.

'It doesn't seem like the best choice Loreine, although if I see the whole outfit on, maybe I'll change my mind, is it okay for you to try it on?,' Michael said smiling at her.

Loreine blushed some more but quickly set about putting on the restraints and collar, after all it wasn't the first time either of them had tried on any collars, dresses or other Roman items, as she picked up the restraints from the table Loreine blushed as she remembered when trying on a party robe the clasp broke and she stood in front of Michael dressed in just her panties and bra. Loreine placed the soft shackles on her ankles and wrists, feeling them tighten as she adjusted the clasps, as she was about to put on the collar, Michael interrupted her.

'As you well know Loreine, in Ancient Rome, the Master would place the collar on his new slave girl while she remained kneeling at his feet.'

Loreine did not react to Michael's words until she felt a blow on her arm.

'On your knees slave girl,' Michael ordered her brandishing a small leather riding crop in his hand.

Embarrassed but at the same time aroused Loreine knelt in front of Michael spreading her legs slightly and placing her hands on her thighs in the slave girl pose she had seen dozens of times on Roman murals, this gesture caused her short leather skirt to ride up completely revealing the sexy black lingerie she had put on that morning.

Michael approached Loreine with the collar in his hand and with smooth movements closed it around her neck and then with one swift movement ripped off her blouse, 'I don't want anything to stop me from seeing your beautiful tits, slave girl.'

Loreine tried to get up and say something, but Michael hit her on one tit with the riding crop and bending down grabbed Loreine's skirt and panties ripping them off and throwing them with the remains of her blouse. Loreine didn't know what to do, the mixture of fear and excitement in her body had left her unresponsive and she could only watch as Michael moved a few feet away from her to get a wider view. After a few eternal seconds. Michael approached Loreine again and resting the riding crop on her chin forced her to look up at him. 'Under the new Female Slavery Law, from now on you are a slave girl of my property and I can do whatever I want with you. Do you understand?'

Loreine had heard rumors about that Slavery Law but not quite believing it was possible, tears began to fall down Loreine's cheeks she didn't know if they were from fear or happiness, 'Yes Master, I understand, I am your slave girl.'

Michael hooked a chain to Loreine's collar, and placed his hands behind his back then joined their restraints, 'Before I treat you like a slave girl I'm going to give you your last two notes as my student,' Loreine looked with interest at Michael even though she knew those notes were no longer of any importance, 'I still like the steel collar with the ring better for a pleasure slave girl, although I can't deny how good you look in this outfit, and I have to say you were right when you said that a naked slave girl in this outfit would make any man's cock hard, although in my case my cock got hard as usual as soon as you walked through that door', as soon as Michael finished speaking he released the buttons of his pants releasing his cock at the level of Loreine's mouth.

'You know what you have to do slave girl,' Michael ordered her.

Loreine had been fantasizing about a similar image for months, but in her dreams she had never been tied up and helpless, not to mention that the cock she saw in her dreams was half the size of the one she now had in front of her lips. Loreine brought her mouth close to Michael's dark prick and began to kiss it softly then running her tongue along the entire length of the cock, after a few minutes lubricating it well with her saliva she began to swallow it little by little until when she was a little more than halfway down she began to cough and gag.

Michael pulled his cock out of Loreine's mouth and lifted her off the floor kissing her neck and pinching her hard nipples. 'Don't worry honey, you'll learn how to do it right and you'll really enjoy it,' he reassured her as he brought a hand to her pussy. 'Fuck, I've been wanting to fuck you for the last three years, and you don't know what it has cost me Saturday after Saturday not to throw you on top of that table and fuck you until I left you exhausted and begging for more, but you were my student and I couldn't do it, but now you are my slave girl and I will fuck you every day and I warn you that I will have more slave girls and you will have to make love to them, but they will all wear the simple steel collar.'

With a wave of his arm, Michael threw all the remaining necklaces on the floor leaving the table clean and placed Loreine on top of it, spreading her legs wide to bury all his cock in her wet virgin pussy in one stroke. 'Damn you Loreine you're going to make me cum right away,' Michael whispered in her ear as he cum for the first time in his slave girl's pussy bringing her to an intense orgasm.

As Master and slave girl recovered from their first time Michael began to kiss and pinch Loreine's hard sensitive nipples, 'I hope you learned well all the types of piercings and their meaning when we studied them two years ago, because I intend to put some of them in you, starting with these beautiful nipples.' moans of pleasure prevented Loreine from answering as Michael continued kissing her down her belly to her pubis pulling the hairs from the little trimmed strip she was wearing, 'this must go out immediately, I want it completely clean so everyone can appreciate my mark on your pussy, and tomorrow you have to help me decide which classmates you want me to keep, I registered them all as my slaves and since you are going to have to fuck them I would like you to choose. '

''As you wish my master,' Loreine answered between moans, 'there are a couple of partners I would like to have between my legs again and another pair of proud sluts I would like to ride with one of those straps that are in the museum while you fuck their mouths,' Michael looked at Loreine with a surprised face at her words, but before he could say anything the young woman covered his mouth with her hand.

'What were you thinking, it's one thing for me to want to save my virginity for you and another to give up the pleasures of a good tongue in my pussy and a good orgasm, now fuck me again, we have a lot of time to make up.'

Michael smiled at Loreine as he again aimed his cock at the entrance to the young woman's pussy, knowing that this time it would take a good while to cum and that he was going to have a lot of fun taking her over and over again to the edge without letting her reach orgasm.