The New Principal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They've worked closely with staff and faculty in place. Obviously, I'll have macro-level plans, but..." I was getting better at disguising my reactions to Melanie's very talented hands. But I knew I needed to stop and take a moment as I felt her start to bring her tongue into play. She was licking, ever so lightly around the edge of the tip, teasing me so well.

I shot a quick glance down to her and saw he huge smile. She winked at me while she shifted and took a long lick from me balls up the underside of my cock.

I looked back at the monitor and tried to refocus.

"What I mean to say is that there are almost always people in place who know how to get things done, so long as management gets out of their way and doesn't let their egos run the show." I was going to go further on this, but I remembered that I didn't know anything about the administration in place. I was sure there were also already egos in place, and they might not appreciate my thoughts.

"Well, before we finish here, do you have any questions for us, Mr. Lee?"

I had a very lengthy list of questions, from their financial situation to the very basic functioning of such a unique school.

"Yes, I do have...Oohfuck." Melanie had just taken me full into her mouth. I reflexively leaned forward in pleasure and nearly knocked into the laptop. I tried to stabilize myself by putting my hands on wither side of the keyboard. Oh god, she was so good at this, and I knew I couldn't keep up this façade much longer.

"Ah, sorry, yeah, just one que... question. You mentioned you want to move fassst... What is your timeline for this hire."

Fortunately, I had finished talking because right then she started tugging on my balls as she started doing her best to deep-throat me. My vision blurred a bit, but I promised myself I wouldn't look away from the camera.

I did however, miss most of the answer.

"...so, if the Board is in agreement, we could move very quickly, but we can't be specific. Within a week, we will certainly at least let you know the status of our search."

"Excellent. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you."

"Very well. Thank you, Mr. Lee."

"And Thaaaaaank, OHFUCK!" She was going at me like an animal now, and it was all I could do to slide my hand over and hit the disconnect button. Hopefully they would just think it was a bit more technical trouble, but I wasn't worrying about that right then.

I scooted back my chair and stood up, disengaging Melanie's incredibly talented mouth from my crotch.

"What the fuck, Melanie! I really really need that job. If you've fucked this up for me..."

"Oh, hush, they loved you. I could hear everything. They'll give you an offer. I guarantee it. The woman who was running the interview sounded super cute, too. You'll be in her pants as soon as you get there!"

What's done is done, there was nothing I could do now about the interview, but I was damn sure I knew how to work off my tension.

"Ok then, fine. Well, see how it turns out. But for now, you're going to pay for this little prank of yours. Some Queen of the Blowjobs you are. You couldn't even distract me. I couldn't even tell you were down there. Why don't you get back down here and do it right?"

There was a split-second pause. She knew exactly how distracted I had been, but she decided to play along.

She walked toward me on her knees, wearing a predatory look on her face.

"Oh, Mr. Lee," she was mimicking Kimberly's voice. I didn't notice at the time, but there was a hint of a southern accent that Melanie was bringing out. "Now that you're principal. I'm so happy to be working under you."

I cocked my head at her emphasis on the word 'under.'

"I'm just so happy to do anything." She took me into her mouth and the popped back off. "Just anything y'all might need me for."

I have to admit, the whole thing was silly, and her accent wasn't great, but it did remind me of Kimberly, and that was pretty hot. However, I was already worked up and so hard that I wasn't interested in any in-depth role play. I wasn't going to last long enough the first go around anyway.

"Oh, I see, Kimberly. Then why don't you just quiet down and get to taking care of what I need?"

I put my hands on both sides of her head and pulled her down hard onto my cock to show her I meant business.

She apparently loved being forced down on me because she reacted with passion, diving back onto me with a moan. She pulled back out to just suck around the tip and then pulled her mouth totally off me. She looked me in the eyes, with saliva and precum dripping from around her grin. She glanced at my hands and winked with a silent request. I got the message and pulled her back down onto me. She was really getting off on that. The harder I pulled her down, the loader she groaned.

Despite her best efforts, she couldn't get all of me into her mouth, but damn, that didn't matter to me. Her tongue was everywhere, licking up the side, then down to my balls, then back up top licking around the tip.

By this time, I was totally lost. I was leaning back in the chair with my face to the ceiling, my eyes closed. I was just sitting there focusing intently on the erotic touch. There was almost a vibration of joy everywhere she was licking, and I could feel her hands on my bare thighs, grasping tight as I pulled her deeper.

I thought I was doing well, but out of nowhere, I felt my orgasm bloom. I went from noticing it to cumming in a flash. I didn't have time to warn her at all. With aloud long groan I spurted over and over, and I didn't even know where it all went.

It was only when I finally calmed down and opened my eyes to look down that I saw what a beautiful mess I had made.

Melanie laughed when she saw my expression. "See what you did?"

There was cum all over her lips and chin and sliding down the side of her face and hair.

"Oh crap, sorry." Then I reconsidered. "Well, you deserve it. You're still not out of trouble for your little game here." I tried to sound stern, but just looking at how happy she was, dripping with my cum, I couldn't keep a straight face.

Her smile wavered a bit anyway. "I am sorry. I really just came to see if I could get a quick taste, and make sure you came back over to the grocery. I'm not clingy. I'm not a crazy stalker girl. I just really like your cock. Well, I like most cock, but yours is certainly one of the best I've had..."

She started to get to her feet. "I'll just clean up and get out of here. I'm sure you are busy, and I don't want to piss you off for real."

"Melanie, I..."

"I wasn't joking about the job though. I'm kind of psychic when it comes to reading women. They loved you. You'll at least get another interview."

She tried to wipe some of the cum off her face. "Do you mind if I to the bathroom to..." She mimed washing her face.

"No way in hell!" I tried and failed again to keep a stern face. "You think I'm done with you? Just a wham, bam, blowjob, man? I said you've got to earn your way out of this, and you're going to pay right now!"

The smile reappeared on her face, and she just glowed with excitement. Well, excitement glowed through the cum that was now smeared down her chin, anyway.

"Let's try the bed this time though. Your knees have to be sore."

I spun her around and aimed her to the bedroom before giving her a swat on the ass to get her moving.

She yelped in happy surprise and ran along with a skip in her step

I took off my remaining clothes as I followed her back, remembering to hang everything up nicely in case I did get another interview.

12