The New Principal Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

Kimberly lifted her up off her knees and brought her close, their breasts squeezing together delightfully. Even though Suzy was fairly tall, Kimberly still leaned down a bit to get close to Suzy's ear. I saw Kimberly's tongue slip out and lick her earlobe. Suzy's entire body shuddered. She reached out her arms to stabilize herself only to find one hand on Kimberly's waist and the other on her denim-clad butt. I felt the lust pour off of her.

"For anything." I could only barely hear Kimberly's voice, but the effect on Suzy was seismic.

Kimberly pulled back and Suzy's hands reluctantly fell down to her sides, then she hugged herself awkwardly, then dropped her arms again. Kimberly turned her toward me and pushed her forward. She looked at me with a lascivious smile, and I could see her consciously resisting her instinct to give the girl a slap on the ass.

I looked Suzy in the eyes as she slowly made her way toward me. Her mind was open and ready for me. I had to make sure she wanted this. I didn't know anything about submission or anything like that, but I was going to make sure we were safe. I didn't need to worry about Suzy though. Her mind was a whirling mess of lust, but the clearest thing was that now-exposed sensitive area that I had found earlier. She was fixated on me, fixated on me as her principal. She was excited about the opportunity to be with Kimberly and Cynthia, but her main thought was that she wanted to show me how obedient she could be, what a good girl she could be.

With every step she took, I fired her lust. With every step she took, her hips swayed more. With every step she took, I pulled away her inhibitions and let her give free rein to her secret needs.

Kimberly had pulled even more hair from her careful arrangement, and several long curly locks bounced free over her shoulders.

Her white blouse, now pulled free from her skirt, hung down freely from her chest. Her breasts pressed forward, making the fabric hang straight down.

By the time she got to me, she was nearly vibrating with desire, and I sighed in relief, one hundred percent sure that this was what she wanted, trick or no trick.

"Mr... Principal Lee... I... ungg... I... Please let me prove to you that I can be a... good girl..."

She looked up at me with the most incredible glistening eyes, caught between pleading and the desire to jump me.

"You don't have to prove it to me. You have to prove it to Ms Adams."

"So, do I have your permission?"

I couldn't resist teasing her. "Permission for what, Suzy?"

She scrunched up her face in confusion, and she even started to shift her weight from leg to leg, bringing only slight relief to the heat between them. "I... I don't know... permission for whatever she needs... permission for..." Then her eyes sparkled and she almost seemed to relax a little. "Permission for anything, everything. I want your permission for anything she wants to do to me."

"Good girl. Suzy, you have my permission. Obey Ms Adams and if she is satisfied, then I will be too. If both of us are satisfied, you won't get any demerits, and you will walk out of here wearing your class monitor jacket."

It seemed she understood what 'satisfied' might mean. Suzy smiled wide. "Thank you Principal Lee! I won't disappoint you. Or Ms Adams."

Kimberly broke in from where she now stood next to the table. "Very well, Suzy. Now thank Principal Lee properly. Pay him respect."

Suzy was now game. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't know what that means." She lowered her head in contrition.

"That's fine, Suzy. You are here at Bright Hall to learn, after all. You show your respect to Principal Lee by kissing him."

Her head popped up for me to see the excitement in her expression. I played along by leaning down slightly.

She moved in and closed her eyes, placing her mouth on mine, at first gently, then with a little heat. She moaned quietly into me, and it was clear she was not sure how far to take this.

"Kiss him properly, Suzy, not like your cousin. I need to see how thankful you are. Respect him, Suzy."

Kimberly's words untethered Suzy, and she melted up into me, pressing her chest tight into mine. She tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth. She wasn't particularly experienced, but enthusiasm goes a long way. She reached up and her hands wrapped around my neck, pulling me down further into her.

I couldn't help but respond in kind, sliding my hand under her arms and around her back, squeezing a needy sigh out of her into my mouth.

It seemed like we kissed for minutes, but as I lowered one hand to grab hold of her butt, Kimberly called out to stop us.

"Passable." Kimberly again showed her incredible skill of keeping a professional mien in the middle of any kind of emotionally charged situation, but I could hear the excitement in her voice. "Now step back, Suzy."

Suzy reluctantly obeyed, slowly stepping back from me with a low cry. I made sure to drag my hands across her body as she moved away from me. This gave me the happy opportunity to feel the sides of her breasts, which caused her eyes to flutter.

I looked in her eyes and pushed gently causing a bit of a wobble in her legs which made me smile.

"Come over here Suzy."

She snapped out of her reverie and walked over to Kimberly and Cynthia. I had nearly forgot about Cynthia, standing there in her regular student uniform. From her expression, she looked nearly as worked up as Suzy was.

There was a small wooden square, surely used for some stage device, on the ground in front of the table.

"Suzy, shoes off. Stand up on this platform here. We need to take a look at what we have to work with, and see if we really can make a class monitor out of you."

Suzy robotically stepped up on the pedestal and turned to face us. Even in the blue light, I could see that she was blushing.

"Now, Cynthia, dear. Would you please take off Suzy's blouse for us?"

Suzy's hands reflexively shot up to cover herself, but Cynthia hopped up on the platform and dove for the buttons, happy to finally have a part in this show.

"Suzy. Hands down. Cynthia, there's no need to rush. Take your time."

She lowered her arms and Cynthia slowed her enthusiastic hands. Her blouse was already out of her skirt, so Cynthia worked from the bottom up. Button by button. She undid one, then opened the blouse to show the smooth pale skin below. Then the next one up, then the next. Suzy watched her at first, then looked up toward the ceiling as Cynthia made her way closer the rise of her breasts.

Finally, there was only one button remaining, and Cynthia started to understand the value of slowing down. She ran her fingers under the edge of the blouse opening, up and down a few times, before hooking her finger around the button and pushing it through to hole.

I was holding my breath, just like Suzy.

"Look at me, Suzy. Tell me your name." There was a hint of drawl in Kimberly's voice again.

Suzy lowered her head to look down from the platform at Kimberly.

"Suu... Suzy..."

Cynthia stepped closer and pulled the two sides of the blouse apart wrapping her arms around Suzy to pull the garment up over her shoulders and down her arms.

The girls were chest to chest, and Cynthia's head moved over Suzy's shoulder. I saw her plant the softest of kisses on Suzy's now bare neck.

Then Cynthia stepped aside and handed the blouse down to Kimberly. This exposed Suzy to us all. She was a tall lean girl, so even though her breasts weren't large, they looked perfect on her. However, she was wearing a fairly thick bra. It didn't make sense until I looked closer. I could see her nipples poking out through the heavy fabric. She must have something very special underneath there.

"Cynthia, now, step behind her and remove her skirt."

Cynthia obeyed a bit more quickly than she might have, rushing behind Suzy and wrapping her arms all the way around her bare waist, even though the zipper was on her side. Cynthia pressed herself up against her back, causing Suzy to stand up straighter and moan softly. Cynthia's hands roved over her belly down to the skirt, then slowly lowered the zipper. As soon as the zipper crested the curve of Suzy's hip, the skirt floated down to her feet, and Cynthia's hands followed, caressing her butt, her thighs, her calves, with only the uniform tights left between her fingers and the goosebumped flesh.

"And the tights."

Without prompting, Suzy started to mumble. "My name... is Suzy..."

Cynthia was now kneeling behind her as she retraced her caresses, ankles, calves, knees, thighs, slowly reaching up to the top of the tights. Again, Cynthia's hands were exploring more than necessary, and Suzy failed at her attempts to remain stoic, moaning gently as one of Cynthia's hands moved up the inside of her thighs.

"Cynthia, the tights only."

Cynthia poked her head out from behind Suzy and flashed a wicked smile, but she obeyed. Hands reached up and brought the elastic band of the tights down. They clung to her legs as Cynthia peeled them down to her feet.

In a flash, Cynthia had handed over the skirt and tights to Kimberly, who took her time folding them neatly to place next to Suzy's blouse and jacket.

Suzy stood there in her underwear, keeping her hands at her side with a visible force of will. Her blush seemed to have spread from her cheeks over her entire body. Her panties were also a standard white, but with a tiny pink bow on the front. I couldn't be sure in that lighting, but it seemed that there was a dark patch beneath that cute little bow.

"Cynthia, what do you think of our naughty Suzy?"

"She isn't so bad. Some of the class monitors are real bitches, ruling over kids like some kind of queen. Susan... Suzy isn't like them. She's harsh, but she usually tries to keep us from getting into trouble, or at least getting caught."

"Wasn't Suzy in the Dionysian Club?"

"Oh, yeah, she was! She joined kinda late, but she went on the spa night. I remember seeing her there, but I didn't get a chance to play with her."

"Suzy, why did you join the Dionysian Club?"

"I... there was a girl on my floor who said it was a really good way to make good friends and relax. I didn't really know what it was really about though." Suzy was obviously uncomfortable being interviewed nearly nude while her hormones were firing like lightning all over her body.

"Did you enjoy the club?"

"Ohmygod, yes! I... um... Yes, ma'am. I liked all the girls and I did go to the spa night. It was like nothing I'd ever seen... or done..." Her voice got softer as she remembered the sensual delights that night at the spa. "I... I had never done anything like that, but everyone was so nice and helpful... I had never really felt sexy like that before, but..."

"Yes?"

Suzy came back to the present. "The girls were so nice. I felt... we had a lot of fun."

"Then why did you stop coming to the meetings?"

"My classes got so hard. I had to start going to the tutors... I've got to keep my grades up or my mom'll kill me. I just didn't have time."

Cynthia interrupted. "Suzy, you should have talked to us about it. We could have helped. We've got some real brains in the club. You could have stayed."

Suzy looked down at Cynthia. She was genuinely moved. She looked like she might tear up, but that wasn't in Kimberly's plans.

"Suzy. Stand up straight. You are here for evaluation and remediation. We will talk later about that, if your behavior her is acceptable. Now, Cynthia. I appreciate your evaluation of Suzy's character, but I wanted you to tell us your opinion of her body."

"Oh! Well, that's great! She's hot!"

"A little less opinion and a little more analysis, Cynthia."

"Oh, sure, ok." She hopped back up on the platform and gestured toward Suzy. "Well, she's tall, not as tall as you, ma'am, but taller than most of us in the class. And she's just lean and sexy, right? I mean, I've stared at her legs before, but they were always under a skirt and tights. Just look at them. She's so tall, but she's not like a stick figure."

Cynthia really got into the act, running her hands up and down Suzy's legs, eliciting a delightful little full-body quiver.

"She's got muscle here. God, can you imagine her using those legs on you?" Cynthia giggled, understanding the effect she was having on each of us. "Now, moving up, she's got a pretty good butt. It's not huge, but it really gives her skirt a really nice curve, especially since she started wearing it tighter. You didn't think we'd notice, Suzy? You've got a lot of admirers, even when you do try to do your little class monitor act."

Suzy was silent, but only barely, as Cynthia ran her hands over her ass as she gave the description.

"I hadn't gotten a good look at her boobs really. With her jacket on, I was a bit worried she was kinda flat. Not that that's a bad thing. Tanya, you know Tanya, she barely has anything, but on man, you should see her. Her nipples are like..."

"Cynthia? Just Suzy, for now."

"Oh, right. Anyway, these look really nice, she's not flat at all. They're not small, just right for her. It's a pity even the new cut of her jacket doesn't really show them off better. Maybe she could bring in the points a bit."

"Cynthia?"

"Sorry ma'am! umm... okay, well, I mean, her face... She's gorgeous, right? Everything's just perfect. But those lips, I mean, how can you not want to kiss her? I just want to nibble on those lips all day long. And her hair is just insane. You can't really tell the color in here 'cause everything's blue, but her hair is almost red, but not quite, and it's got this natural wave when she lets it down."

She was looking directly at Suzy's face now, and Suzy could only just contain herself. When Cynthia got to worshiping her lips, she even licked them without thinking.

"Oh... I'm already so hot, ma'am, but now you've got me going over every bit of her... I just want to eat her up!

"Maybe later, Cynthia. Why don't you let her hair down."

"Yes ma'am!"

Cynthia moved back behind her and put her hands up in her hair, pulling out a clip here and a pin there. In just moments, Suzy's hair was down, and Cynthia was just running her fingers through her hair, fingernails over her scalp, and Suzy was purring a low grateful noise.

"Enough of that, Cynthia. Suzy, shake out your hair for us. Let us see it." Suzy obeyed, freeing her hair so that it flowed down naturally.

"You've described her body well, and I agree, she is quite attractive. But we do need to be thorough. Please take off her bra."

Cynthia smiled wide and lowered her hands from Suzy's hair. She ran her fingers under the band of the bra backward to the clasp in back. She glanced at me and paused, knowing the torture she was causing me. Then with a pinch, the clasp was open. She moved her hands up over the cups, squeezed gently, then pulled them through her arms and untangled the straps, placing it over on the table.

Both Kimberly and I nearly gasped at the wonders exposed to us.

"Oh, you didn't know about Suzy's nipples? She's kind of famous in the showers. I'd never seen them in person, and damn..."

Her breasts were lovely, but her nipples were truly big, sticking out fat and proud from areola that seemed small by comparison. They were thick and long, and right now they were engorged with her excitement.

"So, Ms Adams, if you didn't know, let me tell you, just about everyone in the Dionysian Club has dreamed about these. And now that I remember you were there at the spa, that means someone surely did get to enjoy these, but they've been real ladies, not kissing and telling. Or sucking and telling. Biting and telling... Oh, god I can't help it."

With that, Cynthia ran her fingers back up Suzy's sides, closer and closer to her breasts. Kimberly and I watched her fingers get closer and closer. Suzy was visibly trembling, and her moaning came back, loud enough for me to hear. Unconsciously, I stepped forward over to Kimberly's side.

Suzy tried hard to keep quiet, but she squealed when Cynthia's fingers reached her nipples. She pinched them lightly and rubbed them in little circles.

"Suzy!" Kimberly's voice cracked and was a little louder than she planned. "Stand up straight. You are being examined. You are not here for your own enjoyment. That's enough now Cynthia. Let's get rid of those panties now."

Cynthia kneeled back down, dragging her hands lower. She slipped her fingers under the band and pulled them down slowly, exposing a natural, untamed patch of dark curly hair. Her legs were too close together, so Cynthia ran a hand up between her thighs. Suzy opened her legs a bit and as Cynthia pulled them down, there was a strand of sticky liquid that ran from the panties back to her.

"Oh, wow! Ma'am, Prinicpal Lee, look at that!"

Cynthia leaned around from behind Suzy and was looking right at her pussy.

"Look at the size of her clit!"

Suzy's blush was nearly audible. She slouched her shoulders down and lowered her head in embarrassment. At the same time, I felt a massive wave of lust pour off of her as her embarrassment rose.

Cynthia reached her hands up between Suzy's legs.

"Ms. Adams, can I?"

"Uh... Yes, Cynthia, I can't quite see very well."

Cynthia reached in with no hesitation, running her fingers up to spread Suzy's labia. Even from where I was standing, I could see that she was dripping with desire. Her fluids were flowing over Cynthia's fingers.

But her clitoris was spectacular. I could see it pushed far out from under her lips, long and shining with Suzy's desire, visible even from where Kimberly and I looked on with open lust.

Cynthia slid her fingers up from Suzy's lower lips. She glided right onto that erect bundle of nerves. The moment she made contact, Suzy lost control.

"OOooooo unnngh...hmmm... ooooo... Suuuzy... Suuuuzy..." Her entire body shuddered. Only by putting her hand on Cynthia's shoulder was she able to keep standing. She doubled over, flinging her hair over her head.

"Cynthia..." Her voice was weak, and I saw Kimberly's hand straying over her hip toward her upper thigh. She coughed lightly to regain her voice. "That will be enough, Cynthia. I will remind you that she is being evaluated."

Cynthia grudgingly pulled her hands back, leaving a wet trail over Suzy's leg.

"Mr. Lee, do you think we have seen enough from her?"

"Oh, maybe we've seen enough, but I'm still not sure that she is willing enough to help out her fellow students."

Cynthia immediately caught on and brightened as she shot a glance to me.

"Perhaps you are right. Suzy, are you willing to serve?"

She was still panting through her orgasm. "Ye... yes... ma'am... Let me show you. I'll be good."

"That's a fine attitude. Cynthia, would you mind continuing to help us with this evaluation?"

"Oh, yes ma'am!"

"I thought so. Very well. The critical core of service is to make sure that you help everyone before you help yourself. And here you are enjoying yourself before anyone else here."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I tried to... I mean I couldn't..."

"No excuses, Suzy. We need to see actions, not hear your excuses. Go over to the wall and bring one of those mats over here."

"Yes ma'am."

Suzy stepped down from the platform a bit shakily, her breasts wobbling in a wonderful way, then brought a mat to the middle of the room.

"Ok, now I'm going to give you a series of orders. You will follow each one without hesitation. You will learn how to serve and respect."

"Yes ma'am."

"First take Cynthia by the hand. Bring her to the mat. Now thank her for her help with your evaluation. Thank her with respect, just like you thanked Principal Lee."

With only the briefest of hesitation, Suzy leaned toward Cynthia. To her credit, Cynthia stood still, forcing her to be the active one. Their lips touched first softly, but then Suzy stepped forward and slipped her arms around the shorter girl. One hand stretched up to run though Cynthia's spikey hair and the other went straight for her waist, pulling her tight to her.

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers