The New Principal Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers

Cynthia's comments were made real as she sucked at Suzy's plump lips with a real devotion.

"Enough. Suzy, step back. Control yourself. Breathe deep and slow. Okay. Now the next step. Remember how she took your clothes? Now it's your turn. Jacket." Kimberly waited for each step as Suzy gradually unclothed the grinning and very excited Cynthia. "Blouse... Skirt... Shoes... Now tights... Very well. Fold everything nicely to the side. We don't want any wrinkles. She was so kind when talking about your body. Do you like what you see?"

Suzy was beyond words. She nodded dumbly.

Kimberly decided to be kind and not force her to describe Cynthia to us.

"Good. Now her bra... No touching yet. Now her panties. Excellent. Now just stand there in front of her. Look her in the eyes. Let her know without words what you want to do with her, to her. Imagine your hands running all over her. Imagine your tongue, tasting her lips. Imagine bringing her the joy that you just felt, but even more. Again and again..."

Kimberly was really getting into it. I reached over and touched her, pulling her out of her own fantasy. We both looked back to the two girls. You didn't need the trick to feel the lust just pouring off them. Their eyes were locked on each other as they both imagined sating their lust with the girl standing nude right in front of them.

The girls were so focused on each other, that I decided to move even closer to Kimberly, sliding behind her and running my hands over her waist. I untucked her shirt from her jeans, and slipped my hands inside so I could caress her skin, her lower back, her waist. Her shirt was loose enough that I had plenty of room to explore. She leaned back into me, almost forgetting her task. I leaned forward, pushing aside her huge mass of tight curls so I could nibble at her ear as I whispered to her.

"Don't stop now, Kimmytoy, you're doing great."

"Unnngg... Ok girls... Ok. Suzy. Take a step forward and use one hand to touch her. Just one hand. Good... feel her react to your touch... Remember you aren't doing this for you. You're doing this to bring her excitement. Feel her nipple... Can you tell how much she likes that? Cynthia, tell her what you feel."

"Ms Adams..."

"Tell Suzy, not me."

"Suzy... Mmmm... it's so nice. When you flick your finger... ahh... you can do it a little harder... Ohhh... yeah... when you do that, it's like I can feel it go all through me..."

By now I was unbuttoning Kimberly's shirt and fiddling with her bra clasp, frantically and with much less self-control than the girls were exhibiting.

"Suzy, what do you think she waa... aahh... wants you... what do you think she wants you to do next?"

"Ms. Adams, I want to kiss her. May I kiss her, ma'am, please?"

"Remember, right now this is not for you, it's for her."

"But ma'am, I want her to kiss me."

"Ok, then. One quick kiss."

Before she had even finished, Suzy dove in and kissed her with a passion.

It was clear that any semblance of a long drawn-out seduction was long past possible.

At the same time, I had opened up Kimberly's shirt and started massaging her breasts. All the while I was kissing up and down her neck. She left any pretense behind as she started undoing her jeans.

"Kimmytoy, you're losing control of them." I whispered to her as I caressed and stroked her secret places I had discovered long ago. "How much longer can you hold back? Don't you want to taste her? Don't you want to run your tongue over those nipples?"

Kimberly groaned loudly enough that the girls had to be able to hear her, but they didn't let up at all.

"Okay! Okay... girls. Stop... Suzy. Step back."

Both girls nearly growled in frustration, but they both obeyed. Then both of them looked over to us to see what must have been a truly lovely sight. Kimberly's shirt was down off her shoulders, and I hand one hand cupping a breast, squeezing and teasing her nipple. Her other breast was covered by her own hand. Her jeans were halfway down her hips, and my other hand was just getting ready to explore downward.

The two girls' expression shifted from frustration back to clear unadulterated lust.

"Good. You UUungggghhh... you show a lot of self control... Now... we're nearing the end of the evalua... aahhh... ohgod...evaluation. Suzy, I think you are doing well, but now you need to bring it home. I want you to pull her down to the mat."

Understanding where this was going, Suzy didn't wait, she was excited to get to work. She went down on her knees and pulled Cynthia down with her. Then she gently pushed her onto her back, and Cynthia enthusiastically obliged.

"Good. Now open her legs. Kneel down there and look at her. She how beautiful she is? She is so excited for you to show her how much you want to serve her. OOohhh... ohgod... ohgod... Okaygirls... Suzy... your last task... ahhhgnnn... make her cuuummm!"

My fingers were working fast in Kimberly's panties, flicking her hyper-sensitive clit with everything I had. I knew she liked a quick cum first before getting into a nice long fuck, and that's what I was aiming for. At the same time, I was pumping that lust fog out as thick and heavy as I could. Our little attempt at a submission game may not have been entirely successful as such, but damn if anyone seemed to care.

Kimberly was in my arms, my fingers in her as she was seconds away from tripping over into orgasm. In front of me were two gorgeous young women bathed in that other-worldly blue light, one between the legs of the other, determined to show her classmate all the pent-up enthusiasm she'd been carrying for weeks. And the other was on such a hair trigger from everything that had gone on that she was already crying out, thrashing her head back and forth, and would be wracked in ecstasy in just a few seconds.

It was truly beautiful moment, and we weren't anywhere near done.