All Comments on 'The New Principal Ch. 28'

by shudai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous

Thank you for a very good chapter!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 5 years ago

Hate to think this is the end.

Or maybe this is the beginning of a new tale? How sure are we that the girls were completely healed from the chemicals? Are there still some underlying desires for submission and control? How will that manifest? Lots of ways to go about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 more?

This seems like a final chapter but I hope for one more. After the trauma and extent of her abuse I feel like Sten should get more than a wound and a disappearance. Death or incarceration or something, dose her into a mindless drone. Hope we get more.

shudaishudaialmost 5 years agoAuthor
More?

There will be at least one more chapter, an epilogue of sorts. As for more in the future, it does seem that there are a few loose ends, and a few of the characters do seem to have more stories to tell, doesn't it? Funny how it turned out like that. I have a couple stories in other universes to get down on paper first, but who knows? Bright Hall is such a fun place with so many fun people, I think I would hate to leave it forever.

Thanks again for following the story this far. I am incredibly grateful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A good penultimate chapter to the series, tying all the little story arcs and characters together, with just a minor nitpick on typos and wording errors. Nothing a little more time to edit can’t fix.

Another nitpick: While I appreciate the heads up about the lack of sex scenes in the beginning, it definitely felt like a spoiler and changed the mood of the story, knowing full well that they are not going to get it on, so to speak. Maybe the writer can obfuscate a bit more?

shudaishudaialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Editing and such

Yeah, I take your point about the sloppy editing. My editing process for the last several chapters has been pretty slapdash, and it was never that strong to begin with. My plan is to reedit the whole series when I repackage to post up on Smashwords. We'll see how that goes.

As for the warning, I really hated to put that up. I prefer that the story stands alone, but I had heard that other stories have gotten torn up in the ratings in similar situations. I feel that I shouldn't care about it, but I am a vain person and I do like the shiny stars. Maybe in the future I will be more confident to let the story speak for itself.

Thanks again for your reading and commenting!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

so we just ignore the bidders escaping with a few of the girls? Or being captured by agents and held on criminal charges that will never be prosecuted due to the cover up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershudai@shudai
Now mainly on Mastodon https://mstdn.social/@SDZ (also on Twitter @Daizi_Shu, but that's basically just a placeholder now) Newsletter: https://sdz.happysmut.fans/ I'm just a silly 書癡 who had a funny idea for a story. The New Principal has blown up bigger than I had hoped, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES