The New Recruit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go get something to eat," I say. "Mexican okay with you?"

"Sure," you say. "I knew nothing about Mexican food until I went to college. My family never ate out and my mother never cooked anything spicy. Or, frankly, anything that had flavor."

We head out to my favorite Mexican restaurant about a block from the apartment. It's a busy Saturday night, so we have to wait at the bar for a table to become available. We have a couple of beers each, and right as we're about to check on when our table might be ready, in walks Eric and his bearish husband, Donny.

You and Eric hug each other while I hug Donny. Eric introduces you to Donny, and he clearly makes an impression on you, especially after he gives you a tight bearhug.

We decide to try to get a table together. We're in luck, because Donny knows the restaurant owner, and that gets us top-drawer treatment with immediate seating in a secluded corner of the restaurant. Chips and salsa magically appear, along with a pitcher of margaritas. My experience with tequila has taught me to be very very careful with them. No more than one, then I'll switch to beer.

Eric explains to Donny how we met you. "Ah, so you're the new recruit I heard so much about," Donny says to you with a sly smile. "From what Eric's told me, I gather you're learning the ropes pretty quickly." He leans over an in a stage whisper says, "I know a lot about ropes!" You're turning beet red again.

Donny is a big guy in all ways. He's about 6'6", probably well over 250 pounds of solid muscle. He has a thick body that lets you know that he probably played football at least in high school if not college. Standing up, you can get a good sense of his well-padded basket. If you're lucky, you'll see the tube that extends about four inches down his pants leg. In a bathing suit, he's a sight to behold, with dense fur front and back, partially obscuring some of his tattoos. It doesn't take long to realize that he was once a Marine. The "Semper Fi" on his right bicep and "USMC" on his left bicep erase any doubt.

Dinner conversation is lively. Eric and Donny are happy to hear that you've gotten Jenny out of your life, and are especially glad that I'm putting you up for a while. I tell them about my brief encounter with her, and they immediately burst into "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead."

Donny can't stop talking about the three dogs who live with him and Eric. There's a German shepherd (Fritz), a black lab (Bo), and a chihuahua (Rosie). They pull out their phones and pass around pictures of their "kids." The funniest are the ones with Rosie looking up at Donny and/or Eric, and it's clear that this little dog runs the their whole life.

Dinner is delicious, and Donny gets the entire bill added to his tab. "I've been maintaining all of their computer systems for years, now, so they treat me like family," he explains.

With a group hug, we part on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. We get back to the apartment and sit in the living room.

"So what's the story with Eric and Donny?" you ask, not surprisingly. "Does Donny know that Eric messes around with other guys?"

"They've been in an open relationship for all of the six years they've been together," I explain. "Donny likes to dabble in completely hairless twinks from to time. Eric definitely isn't a hairless twink. So with an open relationship, they're free to explore other opportunities without sneaking around. No secrets, no lies."

"We've told Donny several times that he's welcome to join us at the play space," I continue, "but he doesn't seem interested. I've had sex with him a bunch of times, and he and Eric and I have had dozens of three-ways. For me and my group of friends, sex is just another way of bonding and staying close to people we love."

"That's a really interesting," you respond. "It's a very sensible way of approaching things. So much better than jealousy and resentment."

"So many of my friendships are deeper and more meaningful since we had sex together," I reply. "Once or twice, it's ruined things, usually when one of us gets jealous or possessive. Sometimes, things are a little weird for a while, but otherwise, our friendships are at least unchanged."

You contemplate the situation for a while.

"So tell me what sex with Donny is like," you say, finally.

"It's a lot of fun," I begin. "One time, we ran into each other at the mall. Eric was away visiting family or something like that, so when we decided we wanted to fuck, we had their place to ourselves. Well, other than the dogs, that is."

"We made out for what seemed like an hour, slowly removing each others' clothing. Donny is fully carpeted front and back, with curly brown hair. The hair continues all the way to his feet, I swear. His pubes are distinct only because they're a bit thicker than the hair on his belly or upper thigh. His cock is the stuff of fantasy: About five-inches long soft, nine-inches hard; thick as a baseball bat and just about as hard. Long, loose foreskin, perfect for docking."

"What's 'docking'?" you ask,

"It's where one guy slides the head of his cock into the foreskin of another guy. The two heads are as if kissing. Not everybody's into it, but Donny sure is. So is Eric."

"Anyway, after we've kissed and undressed each other, I kneel to suck Donny's monster cock. Kissing has made him hard, so I have to try to get it in my mouth without it scraping. I enjoy cleaning the precum from under his foreskin, and he likes it when I do that. He does some mild face-fucking, but with a cock that big, he knows to be considerate. It would be terrible to have someone choke to death on his dick."

"We end up in the bedroom, sixty-nining. on their king-sized bed. We're both working up quite a sweat, so we take a break to cuddle and chat a bit."

"We talk about the other sex partners we've had in the recent past. That causes our cocks to get stiff again. I'm thinking about trying to take Donny's big cock up my ass, but he has another idea. He asks me to fuck him."

"Knowing what an ass-pig Eric is, I imagine that Donny doesn't get fucked as often as he would like. But a man has needs, and I aim to fulfill Donny's."

"Donny flips over, raising his hips and spreading his legs. I haven't rimmed Donny before this day, so exploring his very hairy taint and ass is an adventure. I burrow into his crack, sniffing and licking to try to find his hole. Donny's ass has a marvelous combination of sweat and man musk, so the search is rewarding even before I find my goal. But when I do, Donny lets out a yelp followed by a groan when my tongue makes contact with his anus."

"I could spend the better part of an afternoon immersed in Donny's humid crack, but he's starting to beg. 'Please, Jake, fuck me!' he whimpers. 'I want you inside me!' The odiferous stimulation has made my cock as rigid as ever, so I reach for some lube on the nightstand and slather it on my cock, and use two fingers to prep Donny's hole."

"You're well aware that my cock is distinctively average," I tell you, "so I worry that Donny won't feel a thing. I position my dick at the entry to Donny's rectum and give a little push. Donny's sphincter yields surprisingly easily, and before I know it, I'm buried to the hilt inside Donny. He's moaning like a foghorn as I pick up the pace a little."

"The sight of my cock violating Donny's hairy ass is the sort of thing that gets me off pretty quickly, so I slow back down to avoid flooding his ass before he's ready. Donny lets out a yelp when I find his prostate, so I proceed to punish it, battering at it with my stiff cock. Donny's moaning gets louder and more insistent. He begins to vigorously push back against my fucking, which heightens the entire experience. Abruptly, his ass clenches down on my cock, and his moaning turns into shouts of 'FUCK ME' over and over. The clenching triggers my own orgasm, and I flood Donny's pink rectum with a gusher of cum. I nearly pass out onto his shag-carpeted back, but manage to stay conscious."

"Donny flips over onto his back, his legs still spread so I can see my cum leaking out of his ass. He has both hands on his cock, stroking it like a madman. His eyes roll back in his head, and with a window-rattling shout, he sends seven loads of cum shooting on his belly, chest, face, and the wall behind the bed. He continues to twitch and moan and pull on his dick for at least two minutes after the last shot of cum erupted from his now softening cock."

This story has obviously struck a chord with you, as you've pulled down your pants and are stroking yourself lazily. I'm doing exactly the same thing.

"I nuzzle my way between Donny's legs so that I can recover my cum that is still dripping from his ass. His sphincter is twitching, each time expelling more pearly white semen. I lick up the puddle that has pooled on the bedspread, and with a fluid motion, I move to kiss Donny on the lips and feed him my snowball."

Your cock is now about half hard.

"I resume cleanup by searching out and licking up all of the cum that Donny has deposited on his own body. I feed that snowball to him as well. Exhausted, I crash to the mattress and slide myself into Donny's furry armpit."

"Fuck, that's hot," you say, your cock stiffening.

"Yeah, I like that one," I reply, my cock likewise stiffening.

"Fuck me, Jake," you say.

"Like you fucked me earlier?" I ask, teasingly."

"No, harder!" you reply. You remove one of the disposable enemas from the shopping bag, and go to the bathroom to prepare.

"Dump the toxic chemicals that are in that thing out and use lukewarm water instead," I holler.

"Yeah, Eric told me all about that," you shout back.

A few minutes later, you emerge from the bathroom completely naked, your dick standing at full attention in front of you. I leave my pants in the living room and follow you into my room and onto my bed.

There's very little foreplay this time around. You're on your back with your legs held high almost immediately, your anus winking at me. I strip off my shirt and dive right in, plunging my tongue into your hole. You yield readily, and I can tell that you want it bad.

I reach for a condom, and you stop me. "I want you bare," you say, almost pleading.

"Are you sure?" I ask. "I've got no problem suiting up."

"I want to feel your bare cock inside me," you plead.

"All right," I say, slathering lube on my cock and your hole.

Your sphincter relaxes almost immediately. It feels as though there's a vacuum in your ass that pulls my cock in without a pause.

I think I know what you're looking for, so I start fucking you hard and fast. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh provides the beat for the wordless vocalizations we're both making. Sweat starts to drip from my forehead onto your chest, pooling in the very center. Precum is flowing out of your cock, which neither of us is touching.

"You want my cream now?" I ask breathlessly, as I feel the beginnings of an orgasm building in my gut.

"Fill me," is all you can say.

Our eyes are locked together as my cock swells and erupts, depositing a sizable helping of semen into your rectum. The precum that was leaking before has become actual cum, shooting out and hitting you in the face. Your mouth moves wordlessly as your entire body starts shaking. If I hadn't just been fucking you, I'd have thought it was a seizure.

Breathless, I collapse onto the mattress next to you.

Almost immediately, I'm surprised by the sound of applause from behind me. Apparently, I neglected to shut my bedroom door in the heat of passion, and when Daryl and Donna came back into the apartment, they were treated to our floor show.

Each of us is too spent to get up and shut the door, so we just lie there on my bed, naked, covered with semen and sweat, and grinning like a couple of fools.

Later, we hear the unmistakable sound of Daryl and Donna fucking. Looks like we started something!

To be continued...

12