The New Sales Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
DeAnn has a busy day - trained in ways she wasn't expecting.
3.6k words
4.63
12.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Customers started coming into the store curious to see the advertised bondage model and Jim stationed himself just inside the entrance to the cave and watched the curious crowd taking pics and videos of his helpless wife. Robert had put out a tip jar for Kate and the crowd was pumping money in it as they left and more people crowded in. Kate was making a tidy sum as Jim watched it all and thought, "Man, what an exciting day. I love seeing Kate in such a helpless, Submissive, situation and the really big turn on is that she seems to like it too. No doubt Kate has realized she has more submissive levels to her sexuality than she knew and this will change her and open doors for us.

Meanwhile Angel was back there too, to show the various clothing and toys while I manned the front of the store ringing up purchases and there were a bunch. I had a line at the register that seemed to never get any shorter. I had changed my clothes into the things Robert brought me and so I was now wearing a black leather micro mini skirt that was slit on both sides, almost to my waist and a black shelf bra that pushed up my tits and just barely covered my nipples. Of course, high heels were mandatory and these were black closed toe pointy pumps with 5" stiletto heels. Oh, yeah, NO panties so I was trying not to bend over for anything but not being totally successful in that.

Kate being bound to the St. Andrews Cross was no doubt the Mall's key attraction that day and Robert's store was booming. A few shoppers actually came in with kids in tow and I had to tell them today was adults only day and shoo them back out into the mall.

There are security cameras scattered here and there in the store and the monitors are below the counter where I was working the cash register. I totally enjoyed watching Kate and the crowd around her in the 'Cave'. She was totally uncomfortable and constantly glancing over towards Jim. It looked to me that she was not enjoying being naked, bound and displayed for a room full of strangers but for the most part she seemed resigned to her fate. The black ball gag looked killer with her slut red lipstick and flaming red hair and I saw Angel lightly whipping her which was a real crowd pleaser. Wasn't long until the local News Paper people showed up. This was going to really put Robert's store on the map. They had their cameras rolling and were interviewing Angel. I couldn't wait to see this on TV although I smiled when I thought about all the blurring and editing they would have to do.

This was a real test of Kate's obedience. She was totally embarrassed and nervous and she could of called it quits but she continued to do what her husband had ordered. This couple was perfect for the club I thought but that would be Robert's call. Certainly not mine.

Robert was sitting in a chair behind the counter with me and seemed to also be enjoying Kate's humiliation. I was looking forward to introducing Jim and Kate to my husband Mark when he got back in town. I was strongly attracted to both of them and thought Mark would be in lust with Kate. She was one sexy bitch.

One couple was standing pretty close to Kate back in the Cave and he asked Jim if his wife could hold the whip and pose for photos with Kate and Jim seemed to think that was a killer idea so this guy's wife, Sue, took the whip from Angel and got to posing with Kate. This was ramping up the crowd and after that Kate had many strangers stepping in close for photos and occasionally a quick kiss on the cheek.

Jim was loving this and it looked like Kate was starting to enjoy her submission too. It was a huge step for her to go from fantasies to all that was happening to her today.

Robert got up and went to the cave and brought Angel out to relieve me at the cash register. Then he took me by the hand and walked me out into the mall and to his shoe store next door. Everybody we passed stopped dead in their tracks and stared at me. I was covered but just barely.

When we got in the shoe store Robert introduced me to Angel's husband Keith who I kinda remembered from my initiation out at the mansion recently where I was used as a sex slave for pretty much the entire weekend and the payoff was that Mark and myself were unanimously voted into the club where Keith and Angel were also members. (see DeAnn's Submissive Weekend, Part 1 to Part 6)

Keith is about 6 feet tall, and in his mid to late 20's and quite handsome.

The store was empty due to the "live bondage model" next door so Robert told Keith that he'd watch things up front if Keith wanted to take me into the back room for a tour?

Keith said, "I'd be happy to show her around." Then he took my hand and led me through the curtains to the back store room.

It was about what you'd expect. A room with lots and lots of shelves and lots and lots of shoe boxes. Then, also what I expected, Keith said, "Take off all your clothes including your heels and stand there, hands behind your head and feet apart."

This seems to be a position that I find myself in fairly often lately. As I stood there Keith walked up behind me and ran his hands over my body exploring, squeezing, and slowly getting to know me better. He had a shoe box and pulled out a gorgeous pair of red platform pumps and helped me step into them. Then he went back to running his hands all over me.

He had warm hands and he took his time exploring my most private areas until finally he pulled my hands down and used some steel handcuffs to secure them behind my back. Then he produced a black blindfold and put it across my eyes so I could no longer see what he would do with me next. Now I was nervous but excited too.

He walked me carefully a little ways and then I heard a door open. He told me, "step up, two steps, baby." I could feel carpet under my shoes now and he led me a few more paces then pushed me back against what felt like a post. My hands were then cuffed back behind me around the post and then he ordered me to, "spread your feet apart SLUT."

I replied, "Yes Sir" and moved my feet where he wanted them. I thought, well, now I'm a 'Slut' so this is where it gets interesting.

Then I felt steel leg cuffs shut around both ankles with a spreader bar between the cuffs. I was now helplessly secured, standing, feet wide and hands tightly behind the post. I could hear Keith moving something and then I felt his hands rubbing lube onto and into my pussy. Mmmm, this was getting better and better.

Then I felt something long, hard and fat being pushed up into my shaved, lubed pussy and I heard a click then the dildo started moving up and down, in and out and I inhaled sharply. Damn, I was secured with a fucking machine pumping my pussy. Oh wow, I liked the feel of this. That fat dildo was going in so deep It pushed me up on my tip toes then let me down and so on. I was getting a damn good fucking and loving it.

Keith started adjusting the speed until I was being fucked hard, deep and fast, the machine was purring. Oh shit. I had a hard intense orgasm and right then I fell in love with this machine. I was moaning and getting louder as orgasm number two came on. I'm multi-O and this was sooo good. Keith was rubbing my clit with his fingers and I knew he wanted to make me cum, as many times as he could. I was trying hard to give him what he wanted.

Next, Keith started slapping my tits. Lightly and then harder and then harder still. He was really slapping me and my tits quickly began to sting and burn.

I heard Keith say, "You're a nasty slut aren't you DeAnn?"

I quickly said, "Oh YES Sir. I'll be whatever you want me to be SIR."

He said, "Yes what?"

Then I said, "I AM a nasty slut Master. I AM your nasty slut."

He said, "That's a good girl. Guess what? You're in the Nasty Slut room where all nasty sluts should be." Then he removed my blindfold and I could see I was in a small, dark, narrow room with mirrors and curtains. I really didn't see much, except the fucking machine that would make this the "Nasty Slut" room? Well, there was me riding the mechanical cock. That was pretty nasty. Then I smiled.

But then Keith flipped a switch and the curtains in front of me slowly slid open and I found myself looking out at the shoppers walking past the store front display window. I was a part of the main, front display for the store. The fucking machine was still going and all manner of shoppers were strolling by. Window shopping from store to store and to me it seemed they were taking a very hard look into my window.

I exhaled a loud, "Oh my God. Close the curtains, CLOSE the curtains."

Keith said, "What did you just say to me SLUT?"

I said, "PLEASE Master. This will be on the front page of the news. PLEASE SIR, Please shut the curtains. I'm not ready for this."

Then my emotions got the best of me and I started to cry and just stood there helpless, humiliated, and scared to death that this was the worst act I had ever committed in public and I might even get arrested?

All the while the fucking machine was pushing that dildo deep in me and then down and then WAY up deep again. Definitely a "Nasty Slut" performance. I would give anything to change places with Kate right now.

I was torn between my desire to please and obey and the total, nasty, humiliation I was feeling in front of all these shoppers walking by. I could see my eye makeup was running in black streaks down my face in the mirror. My nose was running and I couldn't stop crying.

Keith pulled a chair up and sat off to my side saying, "I thought you were MY nasty slut? You are very disappointing you know that? How are you going to make this up to me Slut?"

Then he clicked the fucking machine to it's fastest setting and I realized that despite being in the humiliating display I was really digging that damn dildo and somewhat enjoying being a slut for everyone in the mall. The thought that Robert might at some point still present me to the neighbor across the street for sex slave humiliation, flashed across my mind but it couldn't be any more humiliating than this was? Then I opened my eyes and all those people were still there, looking in my display window and I was still sobbing, softly now. Keith was in total control and I felt completely helpless with him and of course, HE knew it.

I could see myself in the many mirrors surrounding me back here and I felt totally humiliated. Keith could pretty much do anything with me now. I had crossed that submissive line and would do anything at all now. Whatever he wanted to use me for, I would obey without even thinking about it. This was way beyond what I ever thought I'd have happen to me today. I had descended to a level of submission that awakened stronger feelings in me than I knew I had. I was resigned to it now.

Then I thought "My God, I hope to hell he doesn't have a German Shepard back here somewhere? Please, not that."

I wondered if Mark would come down here and kick Keith's ass when he found out about this? Then it occurred to me Mark might already know what was planned for me today?

I had trouble looking up at the Crowds of people that were walking by, looking into the display and, and,... not really looking at me. "What the Fuck?"

"It's one way glass and nobody can see you Slut. They only see the shoes in our display. YOU however have disappointed me and I think you need to remain here getting your pussy pounded and I'm going to add some clamps to your nipples and pussy lips before I leave you to think about what happens when you disobey your master?"

"I'm so sorry Sir. I know I lost it. I guess I panicked. I will accept whatever punishment you decide I should have. I just want to redeem myself Sir." I said in my most sincere tone.

Keith just stared at me and then as promised he started adding clamps all over me. Nipples, Pussy, tits, ears and even my tongue. He made me stick out my tongue and put a clamp on it so I couldn't even close my mouth all the way and that sucker hurt.

Then he left and all I could do was look at myself in the mirrors. Clamps everywhere, tongue sticking out and black tear stains all the way down my face. I was a mess and never felt more helpless than right here and right now.

Damn, I thought, I want so bad to have my new master return and take off these painful clamps. I knew he had broke me in and even though I really had just met him, I knew I would not disobey him again. Anything he ordered me to do, no matter what, I would obey without a thought. I hung my head and waited for what seemed a very long time.

Then Keith entered the room again. "Well, I accept your apology" He said and smiled. "Would you like me to remove those clamps Slut? I even called your husband and told him you were in the nasty slut room and he said I should take those clamps off you. He told me to video this and send him a copy. Then he put a tripod with a video camera on it and got it rolling.

I nodded my head YES and hoped he'd start with this one on my tongue.

After Keith uncuffed me he turned off the fucking machine and then he pulled out a short whip and held it up for me to see. Then he warned me, "DO NOT move. Stand perfectly still with your hands behind your head and your feet spread wide. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLUT?"

I sure as hell did understand. I knew what was coming and I told him, "YES SIR, I understand and will obey." I hoped my husband would enjoy this video later. He'll probably watch it with Suzy tonight. I kinda wished Suzy was here now, holding that whip. Man she was a sexy bitch.

Keith brought me back from my slutty thoughts and he looked at me and said,

"We'll see now how much you desire to please me. I will stop anytime you decide you don't want to be my good girl anymore. All you have to do is say STOP but if you do, I'll be disappointed again."

Then he swung the whip and the first clamp, the one on my tongue was ripped off and bounced on my left shoe as it fell. He continued, slowly, one clip at a time and I lost count of how many times I screamed. Not loud but involuntary screams just the same. My feet never moved BUT I couldn't help moving my upper body to avoid the whip but then I would assume the position again as Keith continued to whip off the clamps.

I was crying again. It really fucking hurt having those clips ripped off me by the whip. Keith said, "Do you want me to stop or are you willing to continue your punishment until ALL the clips are off?"

Tears were running down my face and I looked a mess in the mirrors but I told him, "PLEASE SIR, continue." I was frustrated that I couldn't really do anything except take the pain. I had to obey him or fail.

Then I closed my eyes. I thought this would never end but when the last clip pulled hard off my pussy lips Keith said, "Very Good my mature blonde slut.

Now you can kneel in front of me, wrap your arms around my legs and tell me how much you'd like me to put the clamps back on you and start over again."

At that I hugged him hard around the legs, on my knees, and started crying. Sobbing hard. I didn't want those clamps again. I was scared of those clamps but I knew I would obey no matter what he wanted. I realized the thought was also turning me on. How strange and unexpected.

Look at the video camera and tell your husband that you are really enjoying being the NEW SALES GIRL..

I looked at the camera, tears still falling and said, "Mark, I've achieved a level of submission today that's deeper then I realized I could go and now I don't know what my submissive limits are IF I have any. I love being here getting this intense slut training from Keith and I hope you're having a equally good time with Suzy. I can't wait for you to get home SIR. I can't wait to show you my new levels of submission."

Okay, DeAnn. Crawl behind me and follow me out. IF you continue to be good I may allow you some more time in the 'Nasty Slut Room' later.

I was quick to obey and he turned off the camera and led me on a leash through a curtain back in the main storeroom which opened up right behind the front counter. He pointed to a cubby hole in the counter and I crawled in.

People were in the store and Keith told me to masturbate until I had at least 3 orgasms and he would tend to the customers while I got busy attending to my pussy. This was my reward for being a good girl.

Robert came back behind the counter and I leaned out enough to unzip his slacks. Then I pulled out his hard cock and slid my mouth over it while my hands went back to working my pussy. He hadn't even spoken to me. I just pulled out his cock and began sucking it. I knew I would always suck his cock at any time or place he wanted it. I loved sucking his cock.

I was feeling very submissive at this point and in "A Please Mode" big time. I wanted this to end on a very positive note and if I say so myself, I am a very talented cock sucker.

Keith came back and was ringing up some sales with customers right at the counter, just above me, sucking cock and masturbating myself. This was fucking hot and I had to put one hand over my mouth as I experienced my first orgasm. It was intense and I almost instantly had a second orgasm and started sucking Robert's cock again like the cock slut I was.

Just as Keith said goodbye to his customers Robert's cock erupted. He pulled it out of my mouth and jerked off onto my face. Lots of hot, sticky cum. Next thing I knew Keith was sliding his rock hard cock into my mouth and I eagerly accepted all he could give me down deep in my throat.

This was something I really enjoyed and I eagerly sucked their cocks. When Keith blew his load I swallowed as much as I could and then switched back to Robert's big cock.

So it went until they were both drained and Robert said, " Time flies. 6pm already. So would you like to go home DeAnn. I suspect you can't wait to call your husband and tell him all about your day?"

Here's a coat you can wear out to my car.

I stood up, naked in heels, black streaks of eye makeup and dried cum on my face and slipped into the coat Robert offered.

Keith said, "I'll have to talk to Mark when he returns and see if he'd consider dropping you off here at the shoe store sometime soon? I'd look forward to training you as my 'NEW SALES GIRL' for a entire day this time."

I said, "Yes Sir. I'd love to work for you here as your new sales girl. I'm happy I was able to please today. All I wanted today was to please you SIR."

Then Robert led me out right through the mall making me walk alone in front of him. I kept my face looking down as Robert followed me out into the parking lot enjoying his view of me and the shoppers reaction as I walked by them.

On the drive home Robert told me I was truly a wonderful submissive and Mark was a lucky man. Then just before we got to my street he said, "I wonder if your neighbor across the street will be out in his yard again?"

-PART 3 OF 3 PARTS- THE END

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers