All Comments on 'The New Sales Girl Pt. 03'

by DeAnn1960

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years ago

Another amazing update. Loved the continuation of Kate's story and the parts where wives were posing for pictures with the helpless Kate. Hot stuff. Also enjoyed DeAnn's plight. With Kate as the main attraction drawing a crowd, no one really noticed DeAnn being lead away to the shoe store, an excellent distraction in order to hide in plan sight. Once in the back room she is stripped, cuffed, and stashed away. I loved how helpless she was in the main display. Great mind fuck by Keith while the fucking machine has it's way with DeAnn. The clamps on the nipples and tongue were hot. Would have loved to hear about the drooling the tongue clamp caused and how it ran down DeAnn's exposed breasts. Video camera rolling, whipped and fucked at the same time. Amazing. Then crammed in a cubby for cock sucking. This update had so much. Each paragraph getting hotter than the previous one and the whole time I didn't think it could be possible.

Excellent update. Bummed the story ended. Enjoyed the cliff hanger at the end and hope it leads into a future story.

I do hope DeAnn goes back to the Shoe Store again in the near future and Keith or Robert do more with the shoe theme. Tie a shoe to DeAnn's face, tie her hands up with shoestrings, put her hands in socks, or a stocking over her head.

DeAnn1960DeAnn1960over 2 years agoAuthor

I love hearing your thoughts. Lot's of great suggestions.

I haven't decided yet what will come next?

But stay tuned.

XOXO

-D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeAnn1960@DeAnn1960
Mature wife in a long time, happy, secure marriage. I am bi, shaved, short and curvy. Love hot sex!! We also enjoy motorcycles, travel, and are a Dom/Sub lifestyle couple. Mark is my master and I am his Submissive. I like writing fantasy stories and posing for erotic photos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES