The New Shower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blue tentacle started to softly tease her outer butthole with its small tip, covering it in precum but this made Leila react in reluctance. She leaned in and pushed the blue tentacle back.

"Nuh-uh, you might be using my pussy but you aren't going to fuck my-"

Then suddenly the white tentacle pulled away from her grasp and coiled around her wrists, preventing any more aggressive behavior on their leader. The white tentacle started blinking again and Leila leaned back to her previous position as her heart beats slowed. The blue tentacle moved back in and once again teased her lubed butthole without interruptions. It moved in circle motions as it only made Leila tense up. The blue tentacle then pressed up against her and slowly made its way into her anal canal.

Leila yelped upon entry as she bent her legs sideways to plant her feet on the thick tentacle to try to pull it out with her legs. It was no use however as her bottom feet couldn't get a grasp and just slid against its suckers that surrounded it. The blue tentacle didn't mind as it slowly moved its tip in and out of her butthole and she was getting used to it. With every light thrust the thick tentacle was pushing in deeper. It wanted to break her. The blue tentacle pulled back far enough to make one big penetrating motion.

Leila cried out, "No you can't, you'll break my pelvis, please stop!" The blue tentacle didn't listen as Leila braced herself, she shut her eyes.

With a loud wet smack the tentacle penetrated her rectum. The forced penetration made Leila hit her head on the tub. Leila was stunned, her head was ringing, and the tentacles stopped moving. Time seemed frozen to Leila, after a bit she came back down to earth to get a clear look at what happened. The tentacle dug deep that it had to be 8 inches inside her. Once it felt that Leila was aware again, it slowly began to fuck her ass. With every slow thrust she couldn't believe that her lower belly was creating a bulge. She clenched her teeth as she could feel her ass pulse and squeeze against the suckers. The yellow tentacle soon synced up with its leader as the white tentacle rubbed her palms. The pain was slowly turning into pleasure as they kept going. Leila couldn't speak again as her heart raced again and could only let out low moans.

After 3 minutes Leila's asshole was adjusting to the girth of the tentacle. Within those 3 minutes the tentacle was now 13 inches deep inside her. It didn't want to any deeper as it got comfortable with Leila's now looser anus. Leila was lost in a sexual daze as they sped up fucking her. Then she came again, her pussy and asshole felt like they were being fisted as she could only endure the pleasure that shocked her body. She still couldn't utter a word while she stared at the immense fucking the tentacles were giving her. Suddenly the blue tentacle pulled her back to the faucet, still lodged deep in her anus as it lifted her up that she was now on her upper back. Her legs were now bending back that her feet almost reached her ears. She was in full missionary now with the tentacles.

"Oooh Yeeeah" she muttered as the sight of her stomach bulging even bigger than before made her legs turn into jelly. After another minute in this position the red, green and purple tentacles wanted to join back in. Thinking about being used in every hole made her mind spiral in lust. Any will to fight back seemed to have dissipate due to being consistently fucked against her will, her mind was slowly accepting that she wasn't going to leave as it had to be more than a few hours since all of this started.

The red and green tentacle once again attached themselves to her firm nipples, doing all of the erotic nipple play that made her pussy wet. The purple tentacle entered her now willing mouth as it extended down her throat as she revels in her gags. However it didn't enter her stomach and began to fuck her throat, making it bulge as well. The white tentacle let go of Leila's wrist as they fell to her sides, lacking will to move them, extended to her clit.

"Noo," she thought in ecstasy, "Don't suck on my clit, I can't go through this anymore."

The tentacle ignored her as it engulfed her clit. It started to suck as its tongue made circle motions, making Leila's spine tingle that the yellow and blue tentacle sped up more. Leila was now truly being fucked. Every possible hole was being stuffed with tentacles that made her confused with pleasure. Did she make herself vulnerable to these things? That maybe she should have been faster to escape? She did say out loud earlier at the yellow tentacle to fuck her; maybe she did want these things to use her from the start.

The tentacles sped up their sucks and fucks, now in a rhythm with her body. Leila gave in completely and just enjoyed herself. She felt like a toy, no, a sex doll to these things as they thrashed her body in her cum covered tub.

Leila came again, this time her mind saw a dim image of a clear blue sky on a cool autumn day. She liked that place; she wanted to go there. The precum that was dripping below Leila felt hot and sticky. The body that she cleaned hours ago was dirty again from warm tentacle cum as she wanted more. She wanted these things to fill her body with its glowing seed again as she wondered what she would look like afterwards. The wet thrusting noises sped up with her heart beats making her cry out various moans, yips and coos. Her stuffed pussy and asshole felt amazing like she could stick grapes up there as her mouth could probably engulf the blue tentacle with ease.

Suddenly the tentacles sped up making Leila realize what was happening. Something caught her eye as she looked at the wall where the white tentacles spot was. She saw something blue slowly come out the wall; it was cum, she was going to be filled with cum again.

"Oh god, I'm going to die cumming," she thought, making gagged moans as her breathing became coarse.

The purple tentacles throatfucking became harsh making her mouth ache again as her nipples felt like they were being pierced. Leila's clit burned alongside her pussy as her asshole tightened up. There cum was getting closer, their speed was erratic as Leila couldn't hear herself think as only loud smacking noises surrounded the bathroom. She didn't want to close her eyes this time; she wanted to see cum spray everywhere.

They pulled back as this was it, they were about to cum.

Leila accepted her cum filled fate.

All at once the tentacles made one big thrust, cumming harder than before. Her holes were clamping around the members, taking in the gallons of blue seed that began to flood her holes. She was cumming with them, her cunt burned as every possible corner of her womb was being filled with cum. Her pussy couldn't hold anymore as it just found its way back out on the tub floor, making loud squelching noises. Her clit felt the same way her nipples were, an indescribable feeling of pain and pleasure as it was being sprayed with semen. Leila was looking up at the ceiling, pressure was building in her abdomen as the blue tentacles cum was making its way through her intestines and into her stomach. The purple tentacle was once again shooting cum down her throat, this time she was taking in the sweet fluid at both ends of her body. Her stomach began to enlarge and with one long gag, Leila started to puke the blue cum again, this time it was spewing out of her like a broken sprinkler. Cum was shooting up her nose and mouth into the air, landing back on her expanding stomach and into the tub. The bathroom was enveloped in the sound of spraying tentacle jizz as the glass door was being covered in cum that was erupting from Leila's body. She then started to pee indecently on the yellow and blue tentacle not holding back anymore. She savored the sweet taste of spunk while Leila's whole world seemed to have shrunk down to this bathroom as she saw the clear blue sky again. It was calling for her and she was heading there.

Then the tentacle's pulled back out and thrusted in Leila's body again, cumming one last time. They began to gush in her again as Leila's cum filled body shook, being forced to endure more. She began to see only light blue, her eyes rolled back into their sockets causing the red and white tentacle to rapidly blink, forcing Leila's almost unresponsive body to clamp down on their final eruption of seed. The tentacles made her squirm as they enjoyed being milked by their knocked up toy while her body continued to lap up their irresistible blue sperm. They soon stopped cumming in their fleshlight, making a few final spurts before pulling out of her. Leila's body splashed in her cum filled tub as she lied there still breathing, knowing finally they broke her in.

Leila awoke to still be alive. She didn't know how long she passed out for. She was sitting upright and wiped away cum from her eyes. She saw that the blue tentacle was fucking her well used pussy while the white tentacle was pressing up between her C cups, tit fucking her. They seemed to have gotten comfortable with her as they adored her, like a mother. The other tentacles were taking a break, while the red tentacle was sticking out of the opened glass door and into the hall keeping watch. She could hear the Overwatch title theme still playing. She turned her head to the right to see that it was dark outside through her open room. She then noticed that the tub was filled with fluorescent blue cum and was causing it to light up the bathroom as her chest, stomach and knees were sticking above it. She then started to caress her glowing blue gut as her stomach looked like she was pregnant with a baby giraffe.

"Mmm," she moaned to herself, not having the urge to puke.

She then grabbed the white tentacle on her own and stuck it in her mouth, "You belong in here baby."

This was what meant to happen to her. Being filled and bred for pleasure. Nothing else mattered as she continued to pull the white tentacle down her throat, wanting it to cum and make her gag again.

Just then Leila and the tentacles heard something, the sound of a front door opening and someone entering the home. It called out to Leila in a familiar voice, "Leila, I'm home!"