All Comments on 'The New Slave Ch. 02'

by bullballs_1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Incredible Detail

I'm loving this story Bullballs. You are a great writer and I love the detail you go into creating perfect pictures of what Dr. Sherry and gang are doing. You seem to have a great knowledge of male anatomy and what will bring pleasure and discomfort. Very sexy story!!!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago

The scene at the was worth reading through the rest of the chapter. Hot!

The author tends to repeat himself quite often in some respects. I could make a drinking game out of how many times someone 'realizes' or announces that he was an entertainment slave or that he's a high producer. Both seem to happen repeatedly throughout the story.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the women view the slave to be almost a god in terms of his sexual organs. It's cute at first, but becomes a bit trying as it keep coming up. It's downright irritating when you know that other male slaves are going to be introduced in later chapters that have genetalia in a similar size range. Apparently they'd been there the whole time, so the amount of time the women use wjile they stand around admiring his humongous organs becomes downright silly upon reflection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hot

wow they're milking him good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing how little the writer knows about the male anatomy. Circumcision takes the foreskin. This story is interesting from a dystopian point of view but the story is ruined by the excess size of the genitals. That gimmick is really tired and distracts from the story. Why can someone write a story that focuses on the average man. What he is experiencing and going through. I also object to the idea that a Female Ruled Society would allow female slave which are not typical of even this male dominated society. This actually denigrates the Ladies. Women would have to prove they can run things better as 90% of the military and 85% of our police force are male. So more plot and less repetition would help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous