All Comments on 'The New Slave Ch. 66'

by bullballs_1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT!!!

Absolutely hot. Wish there were more stories like this one. I love reading about Ross' response to the doctors. I'm looking forward to more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Please post another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Please make another chapter soon.

rookie_59rookie_59about 13 years ago

bullballs_1, I just got finished with the last chapter of your story. I loved it all. I hope you are going to write more on this story. I'd love to see how you would expand, the breeding scenario? it would make for some hot reading, done properly. Thanks for the entertainment.Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfinished symphony ......

This was a brilliant series , well written and always interesting .

It looks like it will be left unfinished , just as was the case with the companion series by Zooee ' The Slave ' . Perhaps the inspiration ran out , after 66 chapters .

Also , creating a realistic ending was difficult - slavery is evil , the people enforcing it were therefore evil , and a ' they all lived happily ever after ' finish was not credible .

The fate of slaves was to be -

1. Freed .

2. Kept alive in slavery until they died of natural causes 50 / 60 years later .

3. Murdered , when they were of no further use .

An unfinished symphony of a story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My bedtime story.

Hope you decide to write more about Ginger and Ross. Enjoyed this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great series.

Nice to know a male can be so appreciated. Best series of chapters I've read on this site. I do hope you will continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I hope there is more to this series. I have thoroughly enjoy reading the new slave. Please continue the story.

Writer2000Writer2000almost 3 years ago

This series is superb. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and given every chapter a well deserved 5 stars. Just a couple of points though - affect is a verb 'this will affect you' whereas effect is a noun 'the effect was immediate'. Also, used is the correct past tense of the verb to use. 'He used to be a police officer'. These errors are a bit distracting but overall the story is well written and very erotic. Well done and thank you for your wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is he circumcised or not? Both are mentioned. Dr. Sherry says he is in her examination but there are many references to his foreskin later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Something tells me that this author is no longer with us. My "they" RIP.

appyBappyBabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Loved reading this whole series. Such a shame that it simply stops. I would be 'more than' interested in seeing a conclusion. In my head it would involve Ross getting the upper hand on some of the more aggressive women in the story and an element of delicious revenge.

GoferincGoferincabout 2 months ago

It’s a bit late to comment as you seem to have run out of steam. I did enjoy it and hope you return to completely the story. If you do, please fix one glaring grammatical error: throughout you use the word ‘use’ instead of ‘used’, used is the past participle and the present perfect. Such a shame; you’re a good writer and usually get the grammar right apart from the odd ‘it’s’ instead of the possessive ‘its’.

Otherwise, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous