All Comments on 'The New Swimsuit'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are one lucky bastard. I love small breast. To see you wife with her tits expose on a public beach is great. I would have love to see that... and maybe fuck her real hard too.

KarlMartinKKarlMartinKabout 13 years ago
Great story

I like this one a lot. I hope you write more like this.

strumpfpuppestrumpfpuppealmost 13 years ago
Sweet story

I like stories with characters I'd like in real life.

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 7 years ago

Nothing quite like a woman with ultra sensitive nipples capping tiny breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cute story

but no way even flat chested would she pass as male. Facial features, waist, hips, come on. Unless you mean a very young boy then that is just sick.

morefunnakedmorefunnakedabout 4 years ago
loved this

big fan of flat chested women here - thanks!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
Gunnison Beach, around 2012 to 2014

Gunnison Beach is the nude beach section at the Gateway National Seashore at Sandy Hook, in New Jersey. Most of the people were nude, a few women wearing thongs, when I spotted this one young couple. They were wearing matching board shorts, and she was topless. They looked awesome together, like they really belonged together. She definitely had boobs, though not big ones. Your story reminded me of that.

MFFMMFFMover 3 years ago
Good story

I like small breasts--Makes the nipples stand out better. I love seeing a flat-chested woman with erect nipples sticking out an inch or so. That's really sexy. Assuming your story is factual, you are a lucky man. Be sure to honor your wife's nipples every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with MFFM: worship those nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous