All Comments on 'The New Tenant Pt. 05'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The tags are enough to vote 1☆ without reading the story. Hopefully they all died slow painful deaths.

CZOFTWCZOFTW8 months ago

Are you fucking kidding me with this ending?

Bri29Bri298 months ago

It’s got a bit messed up now ,can’t feel any sympathy for Josh and Kim gives a pity blow job after she was nearly raped in front of Josh and he doesn’t mind at all WTF is that about ?he also thinks her fucking Toby is a step to far yeah right coming from the loser who lets her sleep with Toby regularly mouth fuck the guy and to top it off his kissing her with a mouth full Toby’s cum .I did like this story to begin with because it was naughty but I lost so much respect for Josh now that it’s to hard to read.

Gmann006Gmann0068 months ago

i would punch kimberly in the pussy

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Well, we know that Josh is truly mentally retarded. Allowing his (almost) cheating slut wife do what she has been doing. Then thinking he can control things! For weeks his slut wife has been worshiping Toby's cock, letting him dominate and control her. Fucking her throat even. But dumbo Josh thinks it's ok letting her do it all alone.

His slut wife is even getting throat-fucked during the day while Josh is working... and Josh thinks it's ok! Really? Why hasn't dumbo boy stopped it? Kicked out the fat fuck Toby. Now, even after Toby was actually beginning to fuck his wife, dumbo Josh is letting her "finish him off". Frankly, dumb Josh will deserve all he gets when Toby fucks his slut wife before they leave for Italy, getting her pregnant cause she will have stopped her Pill before then. We all know this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Worth the wait. Amazing!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

"But your husband wants me to." Toby is right; he knows it, and it was my favorite line in this chapter. That, and Kim teasing Josh while playing basketball, with, "I'm not fucking him ... unless you want," and "Just kidding. I'll have him pull out."

No she won't.

NikisterNikister8 months ago

That opening scene was straight fire!

Thank you for the chapter.

wimphusbandwimphusband8 months ago

please please please please have Kim submit totally to Toby...Have her still love Josh...but it would be so sexy/hot it if ONLY (at some point) Toby gets to fuck her...where she begins to gently deny Josh sex...and the ultimate would be if she has Toby's child, not Josh's. I am rooting for Toby to be the MAN of the house.

Great story so far. ( Toby and Kim are so hot together)

defunctudefunctu8 months ago

please please please continue , awesome

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cant wait for josh’s comback

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Agree with anonymous, but always a *2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What first anon said, but I did read it and I still agree. Fire is too good for them, but especially Toby.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good work! Let it simmer down, then turn it up and then make Toby impregnate her, just one final push. 5 Stars! Keep it up!

wimphusbandwimphusband8 months ago

I so hope Toby and Kim end up fully cuckolding Josh. I'd love it if Toby gets full control of Kim's pussy. Kim begins to enjoy having Josh wrapped around her finger. She becomes more and more obedient to Toby. And it becomes painfully clear that Toby is the only MAN of the house.

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt8 months ago

Awesome story!!!! Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep up the great work! This is one of my favorite stories on this site. Even if this story ended, I would like to read more of your work in the future. I know there is some tension or dissonance between Josh being alpha and then also being submissive. Maybe the next story could be about a guy who meekly goes along with his wife? I always enjoy stories where the cucked guy enjoys it too, and there is a continued loving bond between him and the wife.

ariel007aariel007a8 months ago

thank you, great story !

cant wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That story was fucked up! I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For sure one of the best stories in here, certainly my favorite. Please continue! Cant wait for more chapters, more parties, more luna maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving the story and series so much. I can’t help but think there might be some hinting at Josh being bi and in the future being interested in Linda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As much as I want toby to have his fun, I really hope josh comes out on top in the end. Seems like a great guy and a husband. I know everyone here got there cuck fantasy and want the ‘little’ and ‘loser” guy to win, but toby is just starting to sound malicious and acting like a villain ngl. No longer the under dog of the story

rainlilyseedrainlilyseed8 months ago

I absolutely love the constantly changing POV. Great writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They are playing with forces they don't understand. Trust has been broken. There should.be consequences for that. If you don't have trust, you don't have shit. Josh trusting Kim is not going to end well for him. They have lost control and only Josh is starging to realize. Kim is cock happy

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Excellent

So close, yet so far away. I'm still enjoying the anticipation of Toby achieving total success with the lovely Kimberly. So is Josh, I suspect. As with all of your stories, 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES