The New Year Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on top of the bed as mum fondled my stiff cock so sexually then she went down on me, my cock was glistening with Bunty and Tina cum, mum's head was bobbing on me, she came off me and said, "I love the taste of fresh cum, did you give Bunty and Tina a good fucking, a mum and daughter threesome and now you're going to fuck your own mum?"

I smiled and said, "They're both sleeping now and they had a very satisfied look on their faces when I left, I love it when you gobble me mum, you do it with so much passion, do you feel how heavy my balls are, I've a lot of creamy spunk for you."

Mum came off me and as she took some of her cunt juice from her dripping pussy to lube the bulbous head of my cock she said, "Jack, hold your cum back for pussy don't waste it in my ass, I'll be doing all the cumming when we're ass fucking, I want all your cum deep inside my pussy."

Mum then got into the reverse cowgirl position, her butt looked superb as she brought the head of my cock to her tight asshole, she positioned it in the middle of her ass and pushed down. May, had mum's ass well lubed as she took my full length so easily, mum quickly got a powerful rhythm going, it felt so good her massive melons jiggling beautifully as she pounded my cock harder and harder.

Mum loved what she was doing, three minutes later she had her first vaginal orgasm, her body twitched as she had it, she didn't stop; she kept pounding relentlessly, several minutes later she had her second orgasm, it was stronger. I put my hand around her and started fingering her clit as she rode me, mum gasped with pleasure when I started this, we were both working as a team; we were both giving the other pleasure.

It took twelve minutes for mum to have her fourth vaginal orgasm, the fourth was a mind-blowing one, the look of satisfaction on mum's face was incredible, when mum had calmed down, she raised herself up and came off me and said, "That was amazing darling, I've been thinking about this all night, you didn't disappoint me. Jack, can I be a naughty mum, if I get on all fours on top of the bed will you fuck my hungry pussy doggy style as I want that big fat cock inside me so deep?"

I groped mum's massive milkers and said, "Anything you want mum, I want you to be naughty on our New Year's party night, I'm happy that I've got you last, there's so much spunk in my balls, will mummy milk every drop out of my cock?"

"Of course, I will darling, I'm so happy you ass fucked me, I love that so much, it makes me feel so submissive that I'd do anything for you, I think Bunty, Tina and May feel the same way, how does it feel to have four women that you can fuck any way you want?"

I didn't know where mum was going with this, I was happy that she wanted to be submissive and I knew the others were too, I said, "It feels great mum, are the girls submissive with you too, push your butt up mum I want to go deep inside your hot pussy."

Mum pushed her butt and said, "They're submissive with me and I'm submissive with them, we all have great fun and that's what it's all about, slip your fat cock inside me and fuck me hard and deep, give me a fucking I won't forget."

As I slipped my cock inside mum's dripping pussy and rode her, her massive tits started jiggling in an exciting and sexual way, she was tightening her cunt muscles beautifully around the head and base of my fat cock. Mum loved how I was riding her, she loved my cock and the pleasure it gave her especially when I slammed it deep inside her, mum also loved it when I talked dirty to her as I rode her, it gave her stronger orgasms, I said so lovingly, "Mum, you're giving me a great ride, how is it for you, how can I make it better?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing, your fat cock stretches my pussy and makes me feel filled, I love it when you fuck me hard, since I found your magnificent cock mummy feels that it was made for mummy's hungry cunt. I'm close Jack, mummy needs it harder and deeper, fill me with your seed baby, spurt on my cervix, please let mummy feel it."

Mum and my hips were now moving in unison, it was a great feeling, the harder I rode her, the more her massive milkers wobbled, mum cried out, "I'm close Jack, do your dirty work my mother fucker, give your mum what she needs and now can't do without, cum for me darling, I'm cumming."

Amazingly we both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum's whole body was trembling with her orgasm, it took her a couple of minutes to compose herself. I pulled out and turned mum around, we kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum said, "What a wonderful New Year's party, I feel so comfortable with you Jack, I also feel comfortable being around Bunty, Tina and May, it's a new year and a new chapter in our lives, I'd like the girls to move into the cottage with us, so this party can continue for a long time, would you like that, darling?"

I was over the moon with the thought of it, over the next days we cleared all we wanted from the hotel into the warehouse. Then we all moved into the cottage, mum came off the pill two months later, a month after that Bunty did the same. Bunty was the first to get pregnant, quickly followed by mum. May decided she didn't want a child and stayed on the pill. Two years later Tina graduated and we set her up in her own accountancy firm. Six months later she was pregnant with my third son, the party is still going on.

The End, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

All suggestions and comments are welcome as they help me improve the quality of my writing.

I wish all my readers a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

jack1107

12