All Comments on 'The New Years Kiss Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

How many of them are going to get knocked up??

MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 month ago

A little short. You wrote more about the characters than the story. And you shouldn't write about the characters like that before the story, we already know all about the characters before the story and it's not good. Maybe before the next chapters to help readers remember the characters.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 month ago

You have a bad habit and I have a feeling your doing it again.

This has the starting feel of 'The Monster' and 'Incestuous Medicine'. As short as you made this chapter, I have a feeling this is going to be another 20 plus chapter story that should be 7 or so normal chapters, that will follow the same tired, boring, unfulfilling, and trope-ish diagram the others mentioned did. Mom will be uptight and reluctant, but hypocritically the driving force of all the sex. The bitch cheerleading sister, will end up as the jealous (of mom) character the falls for brother for more than his dick. Everyone else will be after monster dong.

It's a shame really, your a good writer, but you have gotten stuck in this way of writing that leaves so much to be desired your talents are hidden. All I can say is good luck and I hope I'm wrong or that this comment helps break you of these bad habits.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 month ago

I open the story.

I find a character sheet that's longer than the actual story part and contains a foot-long dick.

I close the story after rating it 1/5 for the unapologetic waste of my time.

Fastcar88Fastcar88about 1 month ago

Off to a good start. I look forward to many more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Charlie Flemming, your back! Too short a chapter but excited for more. Also finish Blackmailing my moms

redlion75redlion75about 1 month ago

What kiss under the mistletoe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do you really expect readers to go through that laundry list of stories and character descriptions? I didn’t.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Way too short a chapter. Good set up, but no story.

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

Extremely silly but enjoyable ... with the smallest breasts starting at DD ... generally this would make them all morbidly obese in the real world outside literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

From the character list I already see myself skipping everything but the scenes with the huge nerd sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please,no more 12 in cocks or FFFsized breasts.Erotica must contain some portion of truth and real life.All I can think of is you sitting in your basement pulling on your 3 inches and thinking up other outlandish stories for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m not reading anything else of yours until you FINISH the Monster series! What the hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

3 pages of crap before the story?

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed11 days ago

I know its imagination but it has to be a little believable. The appendages are way to large. There has to be a dozen characters it's going to be hard to keep straight. With all that said, let's see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous