All Comments on 'The Newest Generation'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I'd love to read more of this

NsfwavengerNsfwavengeralmost 4 years ago
More

This needs to be a series.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

epic story. You should absolutely keep it going.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholaralmost 4 years ago
The way the last few paragraphs went...

... It totally sounds like this is going to continue. I really hope that's not just wishful thinking on my part, but it seems like there is a lot of interesting stuff that could happen, since Amber (and we) still has (have) a lot left to learn about being a futa.

I'm excited to see your take on the futanari genre. I've really enjoyed all your stories I've read so far, and I am a fan of this genre for the most part (not a big fan of futa+man or the stories that go too far with Dom/sub content... Those stories tend to throw romance right in the garbage and burn it). So, while I would love to read the next part of "Beast", I wouldn't mind it being put off a bit while you also work on this story.

Thanks!

hentaiknighthentaiknightalmost 4 years ago
This is great!

I can’t wait to see where this goes! Wonderful job!

Timtom12Timtom12almost 4 years ago
Great start

So much world building but I feel there's a lot more to the Organization that we have yet to learn.

I really hope you find more time for this, but I want a sequel to the beast too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oops

You failed biology 101 and some stars with the comment "I peed from my vagina like normal".

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Dear anonymous reader.

Please refer to the literal biology lesson located at the bottom of page 1.

Thank you for reading

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A great start!

A very yummy start! Normally I'm not a fan of most futa stories, but this one is off to a really great start! Keep the loving perspective! Thank you!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story so far!

I really enjoyed this chapter, and am looking forward to chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addicted to your story

I really am enjoying your story. I haven’t read a lot of Futa stories but so far this is in the top 5. Look forward to the next chapter.

nlancaster212nlancaster212almost 3 years ago

More! Great universe concept want to see more!

nlancaster212nlancaster212almost 3 years ago

More!

Great universe concept and I want to see more of it!

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellalmost 3 years ago

Great premise but... Even for a fantasy, it seems rather abrupt. The counselor went from professional to slut in just a couple of paragraphs. Jane went from just a friend to slut in a whisper, and before the reader gets used to that the 'L' word is tossed around casual like.

Unlike the wonderful "Rose" or "Beast" stories, this one lacked any setup by comparison. I LOVE the idea but wish it was more developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tag line is “I’m too young to grow a dick”, but the story says that she’s the oldest one to have the change. So, which is it?

KrittaKritta9 months ago

Ok, so if futa was in the title, I would have skipped it. That said, I'm somewhat intrigued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES