The Newest Neighbors Pt. 04

Story Info
The new neighbors are really pushing it.
2.1k words
4.61
12k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time while watching Lisa. Topless sunbathing, drinking my wine, swimming, using the sauna, and relaxing in my hot tub. It was exactly how I wanted this adventure to start. I wanted Lisa at ease at my house. I did not want to push her too hard or too fast.

Soon it was 3pm and her phone buzzed. She threw the empty bottles of wine in the garbage, dressed, and left.

Back at her house she changed her clothes. Not that I could see because her bedroom is on the far side of the house. But she appeared in the bathroom upstairs in a short sleeve shirt and grey sweatpants. She was cleaning up after the girls. Lots of towels and shaving crème.

Betsy was in her bedroom. Still reading naked, doing homework naked, and all things naked. She had nice tits like her mom. Liz was dancing, her favorite sport I guess, and singing to music loudly while she listened on her headphones.

The night wore on, they had dinner, and went to bed. At 11pm Kate returned. I was not at home, but it did not matter. She went to her same spot, undressed, and masturbated. It must have given her courage. She stripped off all her clothes and began to walk my property. Naked, hugging her huge tits, she walked around the exterior where the trees meet up with the fence. She then walked back and forth out in the open and through my gardens. She did not hurry. She took her time and enjoyed being naked.

She walked to my hot tub, checked the temperature with her toe, and slid in. I watched her relax in the pitch-black night, naked, and laid back. Several hours went by and she went back to get her clothes. Dressed and left. It was 2 am by this time. It was the latest time she had ever stayed at my place.

I went to sleep and arose in time to watch Marin get ready to jog. I had two drones set to follow her. 200 yards high she did not see them at all. Nearly inaudible and lightly colored, they did not look like anything in the sky. Her tan lines had darkened quite a bit since she started running. She always wore the same cut of sports bra and shorts. Both were still small, but I knew there were smaller cuts on the market.

Marin ran for an hour. A hard pace and finished covered in sweat. The wintertime was still cool, and it was only 70 degrees. She showered, dressed, and got ready for school. Kate did the same. It was fun watching them shower. Each girl had a similar routine. But all were very different.

As soon as the girls left Lisa walked up to my house. Right on cue. She opened the wine, removed her shorts, and laid back topless. I had hoped she would be so at ease I may get to see her naked while lounging in my backyard. But alas. It had not happened yet.

Today she did not swim or sit in the hot tub. She only laid out in the sun. Rubbing lotion on her tits and legs. She went home early today. Not enough stimulating conversation, I guess.

Marin arrived home early. The groceries were going to be delivered soon. She unlocked the house, picked up some items here and there and wiped down several counter tops. The food was delivered and put away correctly and Marin left the house but not before locking it all up. Marin was very professional. But I had hoped she had a bit of Betsy in her.

The day progressed rather boringly. Not much happened until their dinner was done. 9pm and Kate dressed in her black sweatshirt. She snuck out again and up to my house. She stripped off her clothes again and wandered my property quietly.

A new person appeared on my camera. Betsy. Naked, walking from her house, across the street and up through the gap in my fence. No shoes, no book, and it was barely 10pm. Kate hid in the trees as Betsy wandered around my property.

Great. I now have two of them. Betsy smelled the flowers, she touched the counter tops in the outdoor kitchen, and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Her toes were dangling in. Kate remained hidden. Still naked, watching her sister, and being quiet.

An hour went by, and Betsy was bored. She walked back through my property and down the driveway to the gap in the fence. Without looking around she walked back to her house. Naked the whole time. She must be a true nudist I thought. She did not act scared or shy at all. I wonder if she had done this before somewhere else.

Kate, dressed, moved silently through the bushes, unlike Betsy who walked out in the open. She crept back to her house in the dark and up to her bedroom. Using the cameras, I saw no one looking out of their rooms as Kate went back to bed.

The next morning, I heard the gate open early. 5am. I was not expecting anyone. I saw Marin enter the house, walk down to the gym, and work out. She has the same little shorts and sports bra. 2 hours of weights, cardio and she left to shower and get ready for school at her house.

Lisa returned. Her same spot in the sun seemed like she had eternal dibs. More at ease today, she pulled her shirt over her head as she went to lay down. Topless she pulled her shorts down too. But today she did not have a normal bikini. But a tiny G-string. Her very bright white tan lines showed. Her white butt too. She did not lay about but swam back and forth in the pool. After an hour of swimming, she finally coated herself in lotion and laid down.

Nearly noon I decided it was time for me to return home. I had changed my clothes and had my bags in my hand. I was very quiet and walked through my house, to the kitchen, and out onto the patio. Lisa had not heard me. Lying tits up, her tiny bikini barely hid any pussy. 'Lisa!' I stated loudly.

Lisa jumped up, not covering her tits or making any excuses. She laughed, stated, "Oh. You are back. Get over here. I will burn without you."

She held up the suntan lotion without any shyness. Her tits out, her tiny bikini, and eyes closed.

I walked over, took the lotion, and squirted it all over her chest. Way too much. But I took my time, wiping it up, spreading it around, and massaging her tits and thighs. I made sure to take my time and squeeze firmly. A small moan escaped Lisa's lips as she laid there.

Turning over her white ass stuck up. "Now my back. Please. And make sure you spend extra time on it too. You know how I like it." She whispered.

Again, I shot too much liquid on her. No excuses made and I went to work rubbing it in. I focused on her shoulders, her ass, and her thighs. I intentionally grabbed her meaty thighs and spread them wider than necessary. She moaned at each body part I massaged. Her tiny G-string barely hid her little brown anus. I stepped back to admire my handy work.

Lisa looked back and stated, "Take a picture. For later if you like."

'Don't mind if I do,' I stated and took 5 pictures of various angles showing her ass and squished tits.

I decided to test my luck and told her to 'turn over.'

Without a care in the world Lisa turned over. Her tits now ready to be photographed. 5 more pictures and I grabbed the lotion. I spelled "MILF" in big 12-inch-tall letters on her stomach before I took several more pictures.

"Milf?" she asked.

'Mom I'd like to fuck.' I told her calmly.

She giggled, and stated, "oh. You dirty man. I'm married. You know that."

I shrugged, took off my shirt, shoes, and pants. I handed her the lotion, and she began to apply it to me. She had no worries when she coated me. She used the MILF lotion and added it to me. Her hands went into my boxers, the lotion applied to my cock and balls, and then liberally to my ass after I rolled over.

'I have no intention of going nude. But thanks for the extra caution.' I stated.

Lisa smiled and stated, "it's only fair. Your hands crossed every border. Inside all my bras, tube tops, and panties. Turnabout is fair play."

The suntanning flew by and in no time Lisa's phone buzzed. She stood up, pulled on her clothes, kissed me on the lips, and left without saying a word. I too dressed and went inside. My clothes on the kitchen counter, my bags sitting in the hall, and I went to take a cold shower.

I never heard Marin enter the house. She must have come back from school early. I had finished showering and luckily was wearing a robe after walking out of my bathroom. Marin was going through my dirty clothes hamper and welcomed me home.

I jumped, not expecting to see her, and told her that she had just missed her mom. Marin asked, "My mom was here? Why?"

I explained, I told her she could use the pool and she was here when the car dropped me off.

Marin stated, "That was nice of you. Be careful though. She can be tricky. Do you mind if I use your gym?"

'Nope. Be my guest. But be sure to wipe down the benches when you are done.' I asked and she nodded.

Marin threw me a set of boxers, jeans, and a shirt. She turned to leave and walked into the hallway. I dropped the towel and bent over to pull the boxers up my leg. Marin returned, talking loudly, as I pulled the boxers up too quickly. My cock flopped around, and Marin had a hint of a smile on her face.

'Yes? What were you saying?' I asked, knowing my face was quite red.

"Kate would like to help me. Pay you back I mean. She also believes she is in your debt." Marin stated.

'What will I do with two of you?' I asked.

"Have her mow your huge yard. Trim bushes, clean the pool, wash your cars. Anything you like. Or just watch her do naked jumping jacks. It's you she has to pay back." Marin stated calmly.

'Really? So, crude.' I replied.

"Have you not seen her tits? They are massive and natural. Every guy in the world wants to see them. You are no exception. I have seen your cock. You get hard all the time around us. Just like you are now." Marin pointed to my dick.

'Well now is different. You just walked in while I was dressing. You saw my cock and now scenarios are playing through my head. Not fair.' I started playfully.

Marin walked over to my bed, dropped the dirty clothes in her arms on the floor, and climbed on the bed. Her ass in the air as she crawled seductively.

"Men are simple. They want few things, are easily distracted, and women can make them do things they normally would not do. You are no different." She stated, as she laid her head on my pillow, trying to look cute with pouty lips.

'A movie. Every time you use my gym you must watch a movie with me. Popcorn, hotdogs, candy, and soda. A real-life movie experience. I pick the movies.' I stated. Not trying to give in to her line of questioning.

"Fine. But we need to lay off the sweets. We both need to eat better. Not a diet. Just more conscientious." Marin stated, upset she did not have an effect on me, and walked over to the dirty pile of clothes. She bent over, her ass in the air, and looked back at me as she paused in the position.

Yes. My eyes were glued to her ass. She caught me.

Marin smiled, "Many men are ass or tits. You seem to be both." As she stood up and walked away into the hall.

I finished dressing and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Marin rifled through my bags, added the clothes to the washer, and returned to cook me an omelet. The intercom buzzed loudly. The security camera showed a delivery. I smiled knowing what it was. 'Can you go out and get that for me. It's actually for you Marin.' I said happily.

The delivery van pulled up, two small boxes, and a long thin box. Marin brought them inside.

'This is your new uniform while you work for me. Please go put them on.' I stated firmly but while smiling.