All Comments on 'The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 02'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PARTLY TERRIBLE...

I'm referring to the part with Gavin and Marcie.

I have never understood the fascination with spanking -- giving or receiving. It's a bit off-putting. I tried to skip/scan that part.

Triple problems with the anal.

First. I do not read Anal category. If reading a multipart story that has an Anal category chapter, I skip it. I've read Literotica for so many years/thousands of stories, that I have kinda gotten used to coming across anal in non-Anal stories (as in this story), and somewhat tolerate it. But this case was worse than most others due to two more factors:

Second. Gavin did not prepare her. He just shoved his cock into Marcie's anus.

Not only did he not prepare her physically, he gave her no notice/warning (even though a point was made when at the restaurant, about him telling her ahead of time what he was going to do). He was going against her wishes, which basically amounts to anal rape -- which is not mitigated by her eventually getting off on it (an unrealistic point of the storytelling).

Third. It is one of the unrealistic inconsistencies sometimes found on Literotica to have anal as part of the first encounter with a virgin. In those cases, it comes after the vaginal penetration. While that, in itself, is bad enough, this situation is worse. With a virgin, not prepared. Before pussy penetration -- which does not happen at all in this virgin encounter! Unbelievable.

To me, Gavin is too brash and precipitous for taking care of virgins, where gentleness and careful consideration seem more appropriate.

Why Marcie would want any more to do with him, is beyond me.

I liked the set-up for this series.

But, now I'm wondering if it is too far removed from

my propensities/tastes to continue reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous