The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you? You're not the Mark Newlin I know. You're someone else."

He laughed and said, "Well this someone else is gonna be fucking that pussy of yours in about ten seconds."

"Oh, man ... give it to me, baby! Make momma cum a dozen times!"

Mark slammed his cock into her and she started cumming and didn't stop until he erupted and spewed a quart and a half of splooge into and around her cervix.

Suddenly the driver's voice came over the intercom, announcing that we'd arrived at the Prom.

Fay couldn't stop giggling. "Happy?" He asked her. Fay nodded and handed him her panties. "Here ... a souvenir, followed by even more giggling. "I think I love you, Mark."

"Yeah," he responded, "Me too."

That appeared to satisfy her. That said, they kissed, swapped some spit and then moved inside to join the rest of their class at the Prom.

After that they repaired their clothing and she giggled until they got out of the limo. This time Fay was much more prudent in keeping her dress held down to avoid revealing her pantiless crotch to the driver and any passersby.

With his hand lightly pressed against the small of her back, Fay had a certain regal feeling as they entered the hotel and the ballroom where the Prom was being held. The tables were set with fine linens, crystal and china. The chandeliers sparkled and a first rate quartet was busy tuning up on one corner of the dance floor. Wow, the committee did it right, she thought as she looked around.

No high school garage band tonight, Mark reflected as he too took in the resplendent surroundings and marveled at how adroit the wait staff was as they moved smoothly among knots of people carrying trays of appetizers and punch.

Several classmates spotted them and made their way over to greet them as the quartet began to play light, breezy jazz, slipping in several Dave Brubeck numbers, thereby revealing their preference in jazz.

Herb Jackson told them their seats were next to him and his date Emily Stedman, and Mark ushered Fay to their seats at the dinner table where they were seated and immediately joined a conversation with several others already seated.

.

Fay was surprised to see that Mark handled himself with more panache than most, if not all his peers. Anytime she needed something he was there ready to help. If her conversation with someone else ended abruptly leaving her hanging, as is the case with so many fickle-minded teens, Mark quickly brought her in on his conversation as if she had been there from the first.

Of course, her opinion of him had changed from their first kiss in the limo, and increasingly so during their copulation in the backseat. She was reminded of it as their food was being served when she felt his sperm seeping out of her, and hurriedly excused herself and made for the ladies room to wipe her pussy off.

When dinner ended, the quartet left the bandstand only to be replaced by a rock band that had more than half the couples up and dancing after the first few bars.

Fay returned from the ladies room about then and Mark asked her to dance. Of course she accepted. Taking his hand, she followed him onto the dance floor. The music was fast and catchy as they danced to the first three numbers. They were both sweating and about to leave the dance floor as the fourth number began. It was a slow version of Moonglow, and he looked at her expectantly. Fay melted into his arms. He led her smoothly and confidently through the song, throughout which his erection probed relentlessly into her already sodden loins.

When that number ended, Fay darted for the ladies room again only to be greeted by Arianna Specier, her closest friend at school.

.

"Jesus, Fay, you look like you just got pronged, what happened?"

Fay laughed, but Arianna knew her all too well and pressed her further. "Come on, what's going on with you and Mark. You've never let him get to first base, so what ..."

"I swear to God, Arianna, he's a totally different guy tonight!"

"Really? How? C'mon gimmie the dirt!"

"I—I let him kiss me once we got in the limo ... but it was different, way different. The next thing I knew we were fucking while the driver--Jesus, Mark told me he couldn't see us ..."

"Those limos have these dark tinted windows ... they can't see you," Arianna said confidently.

This seemed to assure Fay and she told her friend all the details and got them both hotter than a two dollar pistol.

"Oh. Shit! I'd let him jump my bones right on the dance floor, I'm so fuckin' hot!" Arianna groaned and began rubbing her pussy through her dress, causing Fay to start laughing.

"Gonna rub one off right here, are you?"

"Hey, Fay, I'm fuckin' serious!"

"I'll let him know you're available. What will you tell Shane?"

"Shane?"

"Yeah, Shane, your date!"

"Oh, him. Aw, fuck him," she said, still rubbing furiously while Fay looked on with interest.

"If Mark wants me he can have me. Just name the time and place. I'll be there!"

"Want me to tell him that?"

"Would you? I'd really appreciate it. I need a good fuck, Fay. Maybe he'd be interested in a threesome. You think?"

That got Fay laughing at the thought of the three of them fucking in some motel. Soon Arianna joined her and apparently satisfied with her masturbation; she linked her arm with Fay's and returned to the ballroom and their respective dates. As soon as she had the chance, Fay told Mark what Arianna had said.

He laughed and ran a hand along Fay's thigh and asked if Arianna was watching them. Fay glanced over at her friend and whispered, "Yeah, she is."

"Then let her watch this," he said, and slipped down under the table and sent his hand right to Fay's hairless pussy, resurfaced and placed a finger in his mouth and pretended to suck it clean. Arianna made a sound somewhat like a chicken squawking and later confided to Fay that she'd cum in her pants thinking of what he might do to her if given the opportunity.

Back at Fay's House

In the limo on the way home, they enjoyed several feverish kisses and then as his hand delved down the top of her gown, Fay, breathing hard, gasped, "You don't think they're too small?"

"You're an eighteen year old girl at her Prom, your tits are fine. Your Mom's are huge, so you've got that to look forward too. Growth spurts ... gotta love 'em," he said and lowered his mouth to the nearest nipple and kissing it before sucking on it.

Fay never thought twice about his using her mother as an example. It was perfectly plausible; her mother did have big tits. She forgot about almost everything when he placed a hand on her neck and guided her head down to his fully exposed prick.

________________________________________

On arriving back at the Morgenstern house, Mark, settled with the driver, and gave him a generous tip, telling him that he would get home on his own.

Fay opened the front door and invited him in, not wanting this night and especially her time with Mark to come to an end.

They were both surprised when Fay's mother failed to come downstairs to greet them. Both had their own reasons for it; Fay wanted to tell her mother just how good Mark had been as a lover; and more that all her girlfriends were now jealous of her having him as a boyfriend.

Mark on the other hand, wanted to thank Rita for the excellent advice she'd given him on how to seduce her daughter without repercussions.

"So where's your Mom?' he asked as Fay was quickly surveying the rooms on the ground floor.

"I don't know," she replied. "My guess is that she 's either reading a book in her bedroom, or maybe she's fallen asleep."

"That's unlikely," Mark said. "Seems to me she'd want to hear how things went, you know?"

"I know!" Fay said in reply. "It's not like her."

"You should check on her. I'll wait until you know for sure, then I'll be on my way."

"No—no!" Fay said, revealing alarm at losing him for the remainder of the evening. "It's still early. Let me see what's she's doing and I'll be right back. I want some more of that loving, Mark."

"Yeah, but if she comes downstairs that'll be the end our making out, you know?"

"No it won't!" Fay said with a determination that he hadn't seen in her before.

"I'll figure something out. You know I can feel your stuff running down my thigh?"

"Really?" He moved closer. "Let me see."

Fay giggled lewdly. "Not just yet, you naughty boy ... let me see about my mother first. But as soon as I get back here ..."

She was gone all of thirty seconds, and then she came bounding down the stairs and on reaching the bottom step hoisted her dress up to her waist and laughed, "See for yourself, you big nasty boy!"

Fay hadn't exaggerated about the sperm trickling down her thigh. Mark squatted before her and examined her. "Yeah ... I do see it!"

"Wanna lick it clean for me?" she said mischievously.

"What's the story on your Mom?" He asked, somewhat concerned about being caught by Mrs. Morgenstern while fooling around with her daughter than Fay herself.

"Sleeping. She's out like a light. I called her name and she didn't even budge. She must have taken one of her sleeping pills."

Still holding her dress around her waist, Fay giggled and said, "So where do you wanna fuck me, Mark?"

When he didn't respond, Fay appeared to get flustered. When his right hand dipped into her panties and covered her shaven pussy she breathed a sigh of relief. When a finger on that same hand snuggled into the sodden crevice of her cunt Fay let out a tiny squeak and grabbed for his erection with one hand and tugged her panties down with the other.

Mark added a second digit and began to hammer away at her cunt in the same fashion that he finished most of his masturbation sessions. It caught Fay by surprise in that her own masturbations were usually slow, drawn out affairs. This was different. This was exciting and brought her to a rapid climax.

"HOLY FUCK!" She cried out and slumped back on the sofa, legs flailing helplessly as he fingered her furiously.

He pulled his fingers from her cunt and looked at them. They were covered with her juices, he laughed and began rubbing her clit with them and Fay jerked, shivered twice and came again.

"Can we use your bedroom? I think it offers us some privacy if your mother wakes up," he said quietly.

"Um, sure. It's that way," she pointed. "Can you help me up? I don't know if I can walk. My legs are kinda shaky."

Mark half carried Fay to her bedroom and carefully put her on the bed. Then he began removing his clothing.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "That's such a lovely cock you have," she added as she too removed her prom dress and bra. The panties were long gone. She crawled on top and straddled him, her pelvis digging into his as they kissed, their tongues mingling.

Fay began rubbing her pussy against his rock hard cock and sucked on his tongue. She kissed down his neck to his chest where she playfully tongued his nipples, before moving lower across his stomach. She grabbed his shaft, wet her lips and took him in her mouth. Mark gasped at the sensation. He pictured her rubbing his balls while sucking him off, and as if reading his mind, a moment later had them in her hand fondling them.

Kiss my dick some, Fay."

She complied immediately running her tongue just over the tip of his penis, swirling it around the head and had him moaning with pleasure. Next she kissed her way the length of his shaft, he found the sensations maddening.

He tried to do a mental comparison between her cocksucking and that of her mother, but couldn't decide who might be the better fellatrix. Especially after Fay enveloped half his member in her mouth and began sucking him like a vacuum cleaner. Her mother might have been better at it, but there was no denying Fay's enthusiasm.

In any event the resulting sensations were maddening. Fay's head was pistoning up and down machine-like in her eagerness to bring him to a climactic finish.

"I'm cumming," he called out in warning, a bit late to allow her to remove him from her mouth before exploding in it. Fay chocked, swallowed some sperm and retained his member in her mouth, still sucking hard.

He finished cumming and Fay devoured every morsel of his seed, delighting in her new found ability to suck a cock and swallow the ensuing load.

Wiping her mouth with the side of her arm, she proudly whispered, "I bet none of the bitches at school can do better than that, huh?"

Mark realized that she was crediting him with having knowledge of other girls fellating talents and continued the charade saying, "I'm pretty sure you topped anything any of them have done, Fay. That was one awesome blowjob."

"Not to brag, Mark, but tonight was the first time I ever gave head."

"You're kidding me!"

"No way! I swear it. After we fool around some and you get it up again, I'll see if I can do even better!"

Mark laughed and caught a movement by the door to Fay's bedroom. So Mrs. Morgenstern is watching us, eh? Well I'll give her something to watch.

"Now it's your turn Fay," and rolling her onto her back he began kissing her everywhere; her throat, neck eyes, and then cupping a smallish breast in each hand he nipped and sucked on her nipples until she was squirming and mewling like a cat drunk on catnip.

When it became too intense for Fay, he moved to her stomach, and the very thought of what was to follow brought the teenager to orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuckkk! Ohhhh fuckkk! I just came!"

"Mmm, and you're gonna cum again, Fay. I promise."

He knelt between her legs and took in her pussy for a full minute before pulling the labia apart and peering into the coral colored flesh of her vagina. Fay's breathing went from rapid heartbeat to full stampede.

"Oh, fuckkk, you're gonna eat me ain't you?"

"I am. I'm going to devour that cunt of yours."

"F—fuck I came again!" She sputtered.

Mark risked a quick glance at the doorway. It was open a little wider now and he caught a glimpse of Fay's mother standing there with a hand up her dressing gown, no doubt fingering herself while watching her daughter suck his cock and get eaten by the same guy that had fucked her the day before.

Well, she told me to fuck her. She can't complain about what I'm doing, he thought, just before lowering his face onto Fay's spongy lips. It never occurred to him how much Mrs. Morgenstern wanted to join in.

Mark tasted Fay again; somehow she had a sweeter flavor this time. She shuddered as his tongue entered her love hole; positioned his slimy thumb tip on her clit and rubbed.

"Ahhhhhh ..."

"Nice huh?" he husked into her genitals. The smell of her pussy was sharp in the room

Fay understood his half smothered words and let out an appreciative sigh, "Yesssss ..."

He set his tongue to swirling round the coral walls of her cunt and had her cumming in less than a minute.

Mark rested his forehead on her right thigh and said, "Two more orgasms, Fay, then I'm up for one last fuck and that's it. That's all I've got left."

"I--I don't know ... if ..."

"If you can take it?"

"Mmmm."

"You can call it quits anytime, you know."

"Mmmm."

"Let's go then," he said, looking at the doorway where Fay's mother stood, clearly visible, her hand seemingly jammed into her cunt and drool running down her chin.

"Close your eyes, Fay. I'm gonna finger you hard."

Fay's mouth twisted and she gave a long, quavering moan; he hadn't even really touched her. Then Mark slid a slick, wet finger up her slit to rub lightly over her hooded clit.

Another, longer moan followed. Then he rubbed the finger over her clit causing her to gasp for air, while her unfocused eyes stared wildly, straight ahead.

Fay was so wet that Mark tried putting four fingers into her tight snatch and found they fit. He began churning away at her and looked up to find her tugging cruelly at her pointed nipples, head back and mouth open. He accelerated his thrusting fingers and suddenly she was coming, coming hard, crying out uncontrollably and then began to squirt.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!" came from her open mouth.

Mark was startled when Fay began to squirt, but realizing he had done something not many achieve, he took as much into his mouth as he could and swallowed, savoring her secret nectar.

Fay squirmed away from him for a moment, then found herself kneeling in front of Mark, jerking, groaning, dripping, spasming and altogether erotically beautiful.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, FUCK, FUCK me!" She kept repeating like a fervent prayer for release while he continued fingering her with the four digits fused together, surging in and out of the continuing torrent of fluid she was releasing.

Strength gone, Fay finally collapsed backwards onto the pillows and headboard with a soft thunking sound. Mark followed her down, one arm around her bare shoulders, his cunt killing hand still immersed in her shaven, sodden pussy no longer moving in or out.

Fay pulled her head up high enough to clear her mouth and moan, "Stop, that's enough!"

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she panted over and over.

Mark lay with his head on her stomach waiting for her to catch her breath before asking, "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"I--I don't think I can take anymore. Can we do it tomorrow, please? Any place you say."

"Okay, I'll call you in the morning." He stood up and gathered his clothes, and slowly left her lying there. He thought she was already sleeping as he left the room.

________________________________________

He didn't dress, but went straight to Mrs. Morgenstern's room and found her waiting, legs parted wantonly, beckoning him closer with a finger. "C'mere, lover ... I'll never tell you to stop. We can fuck all night and I'll never have enough of that cock of yours.

She smiled and reached over to the nightstand drawer and fished out a condom. She tossed it to him and said, "Fuck me."

Mark put the condom on then rubbed the head of his cock once between her pussy lips and found her as expected--slick and wet. He took his time and fit the bulging head of his swollen cock into the mouth of her waiting cunt and pushed. Rita gasped. Two more thrusts and he was buried to the hilt, surrounded by her warmth and wetness. Mrs. Morgenstern groaned deeply, "Ohhhh, lover ... sooo gooood!"

Mark balanced himself, pulled out and slammed his penis into her until his hips were slapping against her firm ass.

Rita panted and groaned, and whimpered anytime he pulled out of her. Mark's member glistened with her cunt juices and the room was filled with their wet, sticky sounds.

With every gasp, he found himself inhaling the wonderful aroma of her sex. The force of their fucking began moving the bed across the polished hardwood floor until it butted against the wall. Rita was compelled to brace herself with her arms and legs as the youthful teen began pounding her even harder. She threw her head back and uttered a long, low howl of arousal, as the forceful, repeated penetration of her sex brought her to a stunning orgasm.

They rested for a minute and then began anew. This time Rita surprised him by matching his rapid thrusts, even forcing him to increase his speed to match her furious pace.

"Ohhhh, you wonderful motherfucker!" Mrs. Morgenstern moaned as her head thrashed back and forth. Her cunt so wet he could feel her juices soaking his pubic hair and coating his balls.

"Are you cumming?" Mark gasped.

"Haven't stopped, motherfucker, she half snarled, half groaned as she slowly collapsed against him. Mark's balls were boiling, and the slightly different angle of her upraised cunt forced his cockhead to rub against the inner walls of her vagina. A second later he felt his balls contract and the first gush of cum shot up his penis in a fiery burst. With a sharp feeling of ecstatic relief, cum sprayed from his penis Rita's tightly clasping cunt.