The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH! AH! AH! AH!" he grunted as Mark continued to pull out and force his way back inside her slippery warmth. The head of his cock was intensely sensitive as it caromed against her inner walls, well lubricated with the slippery stew of comingled pussy juice and sperm.

Finally coming to a halt, they remained in that position for several minutes, Rita's head and shoulders resting on a pillow, her hips raised and her legs spread wide and locked motionless. Mark's cock softened slightly, so he left it deep in her cunt. His knees were so weak he felt he would faint if he tried to stand.

They lay there, not moving, breathing in sync, not on purpose, but by chance, slowly caressing each other until Mark thought he was capable of getting up from the bed.

"You are a GREAT fuck," Rita whispered finally. "I really mean it. If you continue seeing Fay and stop seeing me . . . I'll understand. She gave a satisfied sigh, "Tonight was wonderful, all of it."

"Thank you, Mrs. ... I mean, Rita. Thank you for everything. You're a great fuck too, better than Fay, although she's good. Too."

"Do you really think so?" she said in a small voice, glancing at me over her shoulder with a relieved smile. "I'm so glad you think so. I really thought she might be a dud in the sack."

"She isn't. We ... um, we're getting together tomorrow. It would be nice if the house were available to us sometime in the afternoon, maybe after two?"

"That can be arranged. Have I seen the last of you ... sexually?"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Morgenstern. I think I have a lot to learn, and can't think of a better, more knowledgeable teacher than you."

"You always seem to say the right thing. You're such a darling boy."

"No, I became a man tonight. You helped, but I'm a man now and that's not going to change.

He kissed Rita, then dressed and looked in on Fay before he left; placing a tender kiss on her cum crusted cunt before departing the Morgenstern residence for the night.

Marcie's First Man

Marcie made it through her junior year before losing her virginity to a male. Although, she and Laura each dated men, they never minded when both of them ended up together on a Saturday. Funny as it seems, they rarely screwed each other on any other day, but, could easily spend all day and night Saturday, pleasuring each other.

Marcie tried another woman once late in her sophomore year and realized she definitely preferred Laura exclusively. Laura on the other hand, was indiscriminate as to who she fucked—insisted her male partners use protection, and hoped her female partners were safe from STD's.

The girls used their musical talents and joined a local jazz group that played most weekends. It provided them with needed cash with which to buy clothes and CD's. (Anything by Oscar Peterson)

This also proved useful in helping to broaden their circle of friends as they were now minor celebrities on and off campus. One of whom eventually proved to be her first fuck-mate of the male variety.

Gavin was an assistant professor at another college, who joined both girls following a set with their jazz group. He was particularly complementary of Marcie's playing on The Kid From Red Bank in homage of the great Count Basie; a very lively number she had heard on a recording by Claude Bolling and His Big Band and used it to highlight her second set each night at the club.

After he had bought both girls a couple rounds of drinks, Laura had the effrontery to ask if he had fucked any of his students. Gavin laughed, and said he really couldn't answer that without putting his job and reputation at risk.

"We won't tell on you," she replied.

"It doesn't matter," he said, but then relented, saying he would answer in hypothetical fashion, if that was all right with them.

"In my discipline, there are more women than men, at least among the students. As I'm sure you know-being female, what I encounter facing my audience at each lecture is more than a sea of interested faces. I'm also confronted by about 400 pairs of legs--row after row after row of female legs--crossing and uncrossing, some stockinged, some bare, some brazenly parted providing a more provocative view should I care to look their way.

"I have long since come to understand I'm being tested; of course many of the girls flash me unintentionally. That's a given, but about 15% are intentional, and they prove it by going commando."

Both Marcie and Laura laughed, but said that was true at their school and admitted having done it a time or two themselves.

"But why? Gavin asked. "Is it just to distract the lecturer? Or is it to prove something to yourselves—such as the fact that you have sexual value as well as brains to offer?"

"Aren't you getting off course here?" Marcie said in protest. "Laura's question was about whether you'd fucked some students. You said you'd answer hypothetically. So, please do us the courtesy answering the question."

"Oh to hell with the hypothetical," Gavin said, revealing she'd struck a nerve. "I would never act on my impulses in that area because it is unethical and possibly even a firing offense. I admit it does happen from time to time, not frequently, but enough that there are always rumors going on about it. Most girls seem to have had crushes on a teacher or two while in college. I think that only natural. It's incumbent on the teacher to keep a proper distance between such students and themselves. By the way, this also applies to female instructors and male students as well.

"On the other hand, some students are desperate for a higher grade and will do almost anything--some will do anything to get them, and not all professors have scruples.

"Now as to myself, I freely admit to fantasizing about fucking some of the girls in my classes; even a graduate student or two. I also admit that I'm attracted to the both of you, especially in that you're not students of mine, nor do you attend the university where I teach."

"But you two go to Florida Atlantic—I have nothing to do with that fine university. I don't see you as students; you're musicians working in a club. So why couldn't we ... well one of you, hook up with me for fun and games?"

"Yeah, why not?" Laura said, as a long simmering idea blossomed in her head. "Marcie's probably up for it. She hasn't been laid ... ever. Are you okay with a virgin?"

Gavin was taken aback by her comment.

Marcie nearly panicked, squawking, "Laura ... what the fuck!" She was aghast at the very thought of going to bed with Gavin, or any man for that matter. To her mind, she was waiting for Prince charming to come along.

Putting a hand over Marcie's to try calming her, Laura said softly, "It's time you lost your cherry, sweetie. He's older; he knows how to treat a girl.

Gavin laughed and said, "A virgin, now that's a rare commodity these days. Not that I consider either of you two commodities, mind you. I would be honored to, um, deflower you, Marcie. But I must say that I have some rules that you need to agree too before we do the deed."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Laura said, as Marcie remained speechless.

"I propose taking Marcie here, out to dinner tomorrow night."

"That sounds okay," Laura said.

"Hey, wait a minute, Laura. I can speak for myself," Marcie put in, having regained the ability to talk once again.

Gavin leaned back in his chair and beamed at her.

"What rules do you have? Marcie inquired.

"Well, the most pertinent being that you wear a skirt that could be brought up over your ass with relative ease.

"Why?" both girls blurted together.

Gavin laughed and said, "I want to be able to spank you barehanded over my knee.

Rather than becoming indignant and storming off, ending any possibility of a date with him, the girls went into a brief huddle. "You think he's serious?" Marcie whispered softly to Laura.

"Probably. But it's not the worst thing in the world. I mean, how do you feel about being spanked?"

"He's supposed to fuck me! What's this bullshit about spanking me?"

"Beats me," Laura said, and then thinking about her choice of words, added "no pun intended."

Marcie gave up on her friend and lover providing an answer and went to the source. "Okay, Gavin, tell me why you want to spank me."

"Honestly? You look like you could use one. Um, with it being your first time I suspect your nerves will play a large role in how you react to having sex with me. Therefore, I think a spanking beforehand will help alleviate most of that anxiety on your part and make you more amenable to the sex itself."

"He means to put you in the right mood for it, sweetie," Laura chimed in.

"I know that!" Marcie snapped.

Gavin smiled at both of them, obviously enjoying himself immensely.

Laura took the proverbial bull by the horns and asked Gavin how hard the so called spanking would be.

"Mmmm, difficult to say, actually. However, we would establish a safe word before starting anything of that nature."

"A safe word?"

He went on to explain the rational for a safe word and the girls nodded. "I can live with that," Marcie said, and the date was firmed up.

She had agreed to have sex with Gavin without saying a word to that effect.

That night as she lay in Laura's arms, they discussed sexual relations with a male. "It will be the perfect way for you to lose your virginity. For one, he knows what he's doing. And second, he'll most likely introduce you to so many new things you're head will be spinning and third ..."

Laura paused and waited until Marcie hit her shoulder before continuing. "Oh, yeah, third ... I can't wait to hear what the two of you do—of course you will tell me everything after the date, right?"

Then Laura went down on her roomie, breaking their long standing rule of Saturday nights only sex.

Marcie's First time

Marcie went to meet Gavin wearing a loose fitting summery dress, and made it a point to keep her legs uncrossed and open. When she sat down to join him for dinner the tops of her thighs showed, but she made sure she didn't flash him.

As the waiter poured their wine, she took in his strong masculine face and full head of hair along with his 6'3" height and lean, fit body and wondered just how many girls he had turned away when Gavin broke into her reverie to ask, "So, are you really a bad girl deserving of a spanking?"

Giggling into her wine glass, Marcie replied, "Well, I will concede that I've been a naughty girl, but as to bad ... not so much."

"You mean to tell me that all these years you've tormented young men with that marvelous body and haven't felt guilty about it?"

"I'm not sure if that's a complement or not," she replied. "If it is I don't understand it; if it isn't, well ..."

"Don't you realize the effect you have on a young man your age sexually? How they must yearn to touch those fabulous looking breasts, to run a hand up your skirt and caress your sex?"

Marcie couldn't believe he was talking to her that way. She suddenly realized that she was wet 'down there' and in all probability would wind up soaking the seat of her chair, panties or not.

Gavin continued in a whispered monotone. "What about kissing a man? Have you ever done it?"

"Yes, of course I have. I date," she said defensively, noting that she was getting wetter by the minute. She tossed her napkin on the table and said, "If you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back."

"I understand," Gavin said, rising from his chair as she stood up to leave.

Walking to the ladies room, Marcie was wondering if he really knew the reason for her rushing off.

He does! Her brain told her. He knows what you're thinking, and he knew it last night when you met him. No ... he couldn't possibly ... HE DOES! That's why he told you he was going to spank you!

She sat down and wiped her pussy off in the closest stall, pondering her next move. I could just leave. It would serve him right. I could confront him--about what? Everything about him has been up front. I wish Laura were here, she'd know what I should do.

She wiped her pussy again, and just sat there. Several minutes passed and she realized she couldn't remain in the stall much longer. She flushed the toilet, went to the mirror and touched up her lipstick and took a deep breath. Goodbye hymen, she said silently to her reflection, and returned to their table.

She was surprised to find a second bottle of wine waiting for her. Have I drunk that much already?

"Gavin I realized I haven't answered your last question. So ... yes I have kissed several men, not boys, men. I date them; I just haven't fucked any of them. Don't ask why, I can't answer that. I haven't felt right with any of them. Satisfied?"

"Sounds like a sensible attitude to me," he replied, refilling her glass.

"So, does that make me a bad girl deserving a spanking?" She took a long gulp of the wine, thinking it was the nicest wine she'd ever had, and thought about getting its name before le sat down and leaving.

He smiled and said, "Every woman deserves a spanking. Being bad has very little to do with it. Most of us are bad at one time or another. But I'm going to spank you for an entirely different reason."

"And what might that be?" She asked then finished off her wine and held the glass out to him for more.

Marcie was on pins and needles at the moment. This guy was certainly different from anyone she'd dated. None of her previous beaus had told her what they were going to do. Gavin had, and he'd told her why, although it didn't make all that much sense to her.

She was dizzy with apprehension, and possibly too much wine. When he explained it to her it made perfect sense.

"The spanking has nothing to do with being good or bad, as I said; it's to excite you to the point that you'll willingly part your legs for me to send my cock into your virginal cunt. Does the use of the word cunt to describe your genitals bother you?"

She replied in a trembling voice, "Um ... no, I don't ... think so."

"Are you wet already?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you very much."

He had to laugh at that, and Marcie joined him blushing a bright red in her embarrassment.

"Would you want to leave for my place, we could eat after?"

"Yes ... your place. Fast--Let's get there fast!"

________________________________________

Gavin was an old hand at seducing younger women. He was as randy an old goat as one might find in the State of Florida, and there were thousands of them throughout the state.

He had been truthful in stating that he never initiated flirting with his students and had rejected their constant flirting. He had always acted professional and his male co-workers were amazed at how he could possibly withstand the tsunami of young pussy being heaped on him year after year. But Gavin had succeeded in cruising through the sexual minefields of college life by being selective--very selective. For there were dozens of colleges in close proximity to his and female students were, to put it simply, everywhere.

He had a two-story cottage several blocks from the ocean just outside Boca Rattan itself. Marcie was impressed.

In his spacious living room Gavin opened yet another bottle of wine for them, put on a Stan Getz CD which Marcie admitted she had not heard, closed the curtains, and dimmed the lights. He joined her on the sofa and they kissed for the first time.

It was a soft kiss, exploratory actually, ending up with him nibbling on her lower lip while she moaned happily.

"Well?" he said on ending the kiss.

"I admit it was different than the others."

"By 'others' you mean, men, not women?"

"Mmmm, yeah," she admitted dreamily, wanting another one right away.

"You and Laura, you have sex together?"

"Uh-huh," she whispered so faintly he almost didn't hear her.

"For a while now?"

"Huh?"

"Sorry," he kissed her ear lobe. "I meant you and her having sex. Have you been at it for a while now?"

"Mmmm, yeah, since freshman year. She's a great lover. Are you a great lover?"

"What do you think?"

"I like your kisses. Are you going to spank me?"

"I am, but not just yet."

"Ohhhh." Her eyes were closed. Gavin knew he could do anything he wanted to her with no objections from her at this point.

Still he decided to take his time, and was rewarded for his patience.

Soft butterfly like kisses segued to fierce, sloppy ones with plenty of tongue involved by both parties. Marcie wondered what the hickies he surely left on her neck would look like in the morning one moment, and the next couldn't care less about them.

She felt his hand move down the scooped front of her dress and hoped he liked her tits.

He did, pulling them free of her bra and squeezing them in turn.

"They're marvelous," he said softly, before kissing each nipple so delicately that Marcie heard herself pleading with him to 'bite them, suck them, just play with them!'

To his credit, Gavin remembered it was her first time and took care to make it a memorable one. He continued playing and tormenting her tits and resumed kissing her for some time before her moaning signaled that she was ready for penetration.

Only he wasn't. He had promised her a spanking and knew that there would never be a better time to do it. Marcie was in a sexual daze, willing to abide anything he proposed. And while she was surprised when he hauled her over his lap, she didn't protest. Not when he flipped her dress up. Not when he pulled her saturated panties down to her knees, and not when he applied an almond scented lotion to her buttocks.

She knew what was coming, but was dumbfounded when his hands began gliding over her gluteal muscles, kneading and massaging the thick fleshy mass comprising her buttocks. His touch was generous, forceful and pleasurable. She found herself writhing with pleasure.

Jesus, if this is what he meant ..."

"CLAP!"

Marcie reacted to the sound before the sharp pain registered. She touched her hands to the floor and closed her eyes then took a deep breath and exhaled very slowly.

"CLAP!"

She wanted to yell, but didn't.

Instead, she focused on the searing sensation that was coming from her ass cheeks. It took a moment before she was able to distinguish between the momentary pain and the longer, lingering pleasure that rushed in behind each smack of his hand.

Her nerve endings were certainly alive.

Signaling acquiescence to his rough ministrations, Marcie kissed the side of his leg above the knee. Her weight pressed against his thighs as she settled herself for the spanking he had yet to deliver.

Gavin took his time allowing Marcie to savor each blow, and she did.

Every twenty seconds he brought his hand down hard on her bright red cheeks. In between, his fingers and his palm rubbed over the curves of her buttocks and thighs. He started the spanking at the fleshy part in the middle of each cheek and alternated between them gradually working around to include the down slope of her rump, and the sides, where her ass merged with hip and top of her leg.

Because of the manner in which Marcie was positioned, her right side, furthest from his body, received more attention than the left. She was soon able to time the blows, but not where it would land, and tilted her ass up hoping a capture the blow squarely on either cheek.

Gavin was the first to notice her body was covered with goosebumps indicating the high level of her excitement. Marcie no longer felt the pain, oh the blows stung, but didn't hurt. She wondered if he was pulling his punches.

"Are you easing up on me?" she asked. Then realized she didn't care one way or the other, she was content, truly content for the first time in ages.

He heard her and responded accordingly, the next ten blows were delivered with grunts on his part. Marcie closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. Between blows she felt his erection poking into her hip and briefly imagined its size.