The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the pain returned in force and she began to sob.

Gavin stopped to ask if she was all right. "I'm fine," she managed, "keep going, spank this naughty girl."

He began again and kept going.

At one point, she brought her head up and glanced over her shoulder to see how he worked her over. The way in which his arm descended reminded her of a pitcher's windup. He was throwing strike after strike as far as she was concerned, still there was a certain pleasure from it all and she didn't want it to end unless he was actually causing damage to her body.

She analyzed the resulting pain. It stung, it was sharp and piercing at impact, and then, as the slap reverberated, it became a diffuse ache that spread through the muscles and nerves. But then the next blow was falling, and the process repeated.

He continued spanking her until the Getz CD ended and the melodious notes of the late Bud Powell filled the room. Her body shuddered at the inflicted punishment. Still, she was lost in an endorphin, adrenalin haze. He held her while she rested on the floor afterward, leaning back against the sofa, one hand clutched tightly around each of his calves. Except for pinpricks of throbbing, the ass on which she sat was numb. He stroked Marcie's hair and made her giggle as he brought the glass of wine to her lips to sip.

"You know ... I think I was kinda drunk when we started, but I'm sober as a judge now," she said and giggled.

Without giving it a thought, Marcie reached between her stockinged legs and felt her pussy, it was drenched as was the left leg of Gavin's trousers.

I did that, she told herself. Hmmmph, well, he deserves it.

"Yes, you did that, you little minx," he laughed. "We might as well get naked for the next act."

THE ACTUAL SEX

They shed their clothes. He generously carried her gingerly into the bedroom and carefully placed her on his king-sized bed.

"Why do you need such a big bed?" she asked.

Gavin laughed and the timber of it sent a joyous spasm right to her clit.

"For times like this," he answered.

"Um, I'm new at this. How do you want me?"

"I think we should start with me behind you."

Marcie wobbled on forearms and knees to position herself.

"Um, do you mind if I ask if your penis is going to hurt me much?"

"I don't mind at all," he said and waved his cock in her face. "If you look at it closely you can see the pre-cum seeping from the eye. That helps lubricate the penis. But I'm going to use a lubricated rubber with you. It's safer and I think you'll find it slightly more comfortable the first time. This was pure bullshit, but served to help her relax before the initial penetration.

He took her from behind, clutching her generous breasts; she tried to help by prying her lips apart with the splayed fingers of her left hand. Her cunt gaped at him, but he was more interested in her asshole.

Gavin leaned in, extended his overly long tongue and licked her asshole.

Marcie balked at that, although, Laura had on occasion tongued her back there, but this--this was different--he had a cock!"

"What the fuck!" she crowed in protest.

Gavin was prepared for it and promptly changed course, moving his mouth to her clit, a more satisfying location as far as she was concerned. She started to relax until Gavin inserted his middle finger into her anus.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Marcie howled.

"It's all about the different sensations, Marcie," he said by way of explanation.

She was young, she was a virgin, plus she was naive.

He was full of shit.

She gripped a post on the headboard and spread her legs wider and gritted her teeth anticipating the oft heard of deflowering pain of first penetration.

Gavin licked and sucked away at her clitoris, bringing Marcie close to orgasm. To Marcie it was a gorgeous tongue lashing, surpassing any that Laura had given her on their Saturday nights together.

His timing was impeccable. The moment her climatic little death arrived, he drove his cockhead into her anus, battering past the sphincter. The combination of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her and Gavin was in and off, pounding away at her before poor Marcie knew what was happening to her.

The first thing she felt was surprisingly enough, the juices from her cunt trickling down the backs of her thighs. Next came the excruciating feeling of having her interior ripped apart.

Marcie screamed, then squeezed her eyes shut and then gnashed her teeth. It took her a moment—a moment that coincided with his pause allowing her rectum to accommodate his act of sodomy, before she realized that in a way she had asked for this. Not in the form of an actual request, but through her compliance in accepting the spanking from a man she barely knew.

Gavin seemed to realize this and whispered, "The worst is over. Now you'll start to drive the exquisite pleasure anal fucking brings. Most women like it after the first god-awful time, and prefer it over the normal sex act."

"I don't ... fucking ... believe you!" she spat out.

"You had similar thoughts about the spanking too, did you not?"

She thought about it and reluctantly had to agree with him, although she didn't admit it to him.

"Breathe deep and try to relax. It will go so much better for you and me, my sweet."

His words only made her seethe with indignation. Laura called her sweetie, how dare he use her favorite expression!

She wanted to cry. Skewered up the ass ... wait 'til I tell Laura!

Gavin kept moving in and out of her ass, widening her passage and making life easier for both of them. He paused, shifted position and lifted her rump slightly to change the angle of penetration, and then stabbed His cock into her without respite. The movement of his hips withdrew his cock until her sphincter resembled a tight ribbon about his overly thick glans.

It is noteworthy to say that the muscles within the anus are like a bellows—they expand to accommodate the shaft as it impales the anus and contract in the vacuum left behind when it recedes. The act itself hurts, but the fullness of the cock inside, eventually provides a more than subtle pleasure that bears a repeat performance another time. -- Professor Gavin to Marcie when they are finished fucking.

But back in the moment, Marcie's head is bowed, her hair swinging wildly, and the blood has rushed to her face. A quick peek through her legs revealed his balls slapping against her asscheeks.

Gavin augmented his attack by sending two fingers into her now sopping wet cunt and informs her that he can feel his cock through the thin membranes separating the fingers from his prick. For the first time, Marcie realized she can climax this way and gripped his thigh to encourage him to finish her off.

"Yes," he bellowed to the world, "You're my ass bitch now, aren't you Marcie!"

"Yes--Yes, fuck that ass! Get me off!"

He hammered away at her for a good two minutes, pausing only to catch his breath. Then, after a flurry of quick thrusts stopped.

"What?" Marcie bleats.

"Cumming!" is all he's capable of saying.

And when the first of his sperm ripped through her anal channel, she yelled, "Bone me, Daddy! Oh, Daddy ... I'm cumming too!"

She came with him. It was a staggeringly powerful climax for Marcie.

They lay there, panting for several minutes, before Gavin asked, "So, how was it?"

"You motherfucker," Marcie snarled. "You lied to me!"

"No I didn't," he replied. "At no time did we mention where I'd fuck you."

"I was a virgin and--and you took my ass!"

"You're still a virgin, Marcie. I'll be delighted to relieve you of that burden in a few more minutes."

"Fuck you, Professor!"

He ignored her outburst and asked again: "So, how was it?"

"Really? You want to know how it felt."

"Oh, I think it hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, Marcie. But what did you think after it was over with?"

"It--it was pleasurable."

"Did you cum?"

"Oh, yeah ... big time. But that's not the issue here!"

"Isn't it though?" He said and pointed to his flaccid penis, still encased in the condom.

Despite herself, Marcie had to laugh. She peeled the condom off, and feeling playful again, smeared the contents over his cockhead then made a show of slurping it off his flesh and swallowing it.

"Oh, you're a darling girl, you are, Marcie."

"Damn right I am. Now how long will it take to get that thing hard enough to take my cherry?"

Her First Blowjob

Gavin persuaded her to go with him to the café down the street for a glass of wine while he recuperated. They dressed and Marcie found that other than a slight run in her right stocking, her clothing had survived his furious assault.

She was also enjoying herself in more ways than she thought she would; he made her laugh and she was comfortable with him; but not so much in others—meaning her derriere. She found herself squirming uncomfortably throughout the meal. But she ate heartily and was laughing with him by the time they finished.

They were back in his bedroom in less than forty-five minutes.

"Marcie," he said softly, "Please, let it fall off your shoulders and pool around your ankles." He was speaking of her cocktail dress; the one Laura had handpicked specifically for this meeting.

Marcie didn't hesitate at his command, and simply slid the shoulder straps over and let it fall; leaving her standing in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, and heels. The dress remained in a circled pile around her feet as she awaited his next order.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No," she said so softly he had to strain to hear her. (She had, of course done exactly that at a party on a dare her sophomore year of high school, but it was a fleeting moment and she had all but forgotten it.)

"Here's your chance then," he said, stepping closer to her unzipping his fly and pulling out his tumescent cock.

Marcie knew giving head was a normal part of the sexual game plan. Oral sex--well she and Laura practiced it every Saturday, and had for almost a year now. Now that was fun, she told herself. So this should be fun too. Anyway, in for a penny as they say.

She knelt down in front of him, hoping her stockings didn't tear anymore than they already had. Well, she thought, I can always go home without them. She reached out to grasp him only to be sharply rebuked. "Stop, no touching and no mouth yet."

She froze, wondering what the hell he wanted now.

Gavin laughed, "It's not that bad, Marcie, I just want to have some fun with you first," he said as he began to tap the swollen cockhead on her face; teasing her but then the taps became slaps, reminding her who was in charge, even though she had never attempted to be anything but compliant. She was there as a first-timer after all.

Marcie accepted it, all of it. Even when he plopped it onto each eye socket, stabbed it into the tip of her nose, and prodded her cheeks as if using it to examine her. To Marcie, the odd thing was he steadfastly avoided contact with her lips and mouth.

I feel like a piece a meat, she thought. Only to realize that it was exciting her much the way his spanking had earlier that evening. I want him to cram that fat pole down my throat ... WOW, what the fuck ...

And then she heard the magical words.

"Open up!"

She did, immediately.

"Stick your tongue out."

Gavin dropped his thick member on her tongue and let it rest there. She felt its warmth and then his pulse, but waited for his next command.

Suddenly the weight of his penis lifted before dropping back down with a wet thud. He repeated this action several times, each with the same plop onto her tongue.

This isn't what I thought a blowjob was, Marcie thought, momentarily confused and for the first time realized her knees were beginning to hurt from kneeling on the hard floor.

Gavin changed off and began sliding his cock back and forth over her protruding tongue. That became another sore point for Marcie and she finally backed away from him and closed her mouth.

What's the matter, Marcie?" He asked.

"To be blunt, I'm not comfortable kneeling on the floor. I don't mind your penis in my mouth so much as I do the discomfort of the floor."

"Okay then stand up."

As she stood Gavin spun her around so she faced away from him. He quickly unhooked the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor on top of her dress. Marcie stood there in panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes.

The panties followed, tugged slowly down her torso with his hands caressing her still tingling ass cheeks.

He grabbed a pillow from a nearby chair and dropped it on the floor.

"Now kneel again, Marcie."

She knelt down on the pillow and looked up and gave him a grateful smile.

"Open."

This time Gavin's cock slid into her mouth and to her surprise, she closed it around him and started to suck. At the time he only had a little over two inches in her mouth, and when he added another inch and a half, she started to gag.

"Stop that!" He said, backing out a little to allow her time to fight the gagging impulse, then fed more of his shaft down her gullet. To her amazement, she was able to accept him without any further gagging.

"Good girl," he crooned into her ear. "You'll be a great cocksucker in no time at all. You just need a little practice."

Marcie realized her mouth was filling with saliva and wondered if she should swallow it or hold it in her mouth. He forced the last portion of his shaft into her mouth and she realized his balls were now resting on her chin.

Oh, this would make a fine picture, she told herself and started to laugh, but forced herself to hold it back.

Gavin took his member from her mouth and she took a deep breath and swallowed the saliva at the same time. That caused her to choke for several seconds delaying Gavin's next action.

Marcie remained kneeling in front of him as he tendered his slobber covered cock swayed back and forth under her nose. She started to giggle when he gripped his manhood by its base and swung it into her left cheek with a wet splat, and then rubbed it across her face as if trying to wipe it off on a rag.

Marcie felt so small, so insignificant at this form of humiliation that she failed to object. And once Marcie's face was significantly wiped with saliva, he parted her lips with his spear and shoveled it back down her throat. This time he proceeded to mercilessly fuck her throat.

They both heard the muffled gagging sounds escaping her mouth. He enjoyed them to the fullest. She listened to herself, unable to concede that it was her making those God awful sounds. The fact that he wasn't saying anything during this time frame only added to the sensations Marcie found herself enjoying. She was in a serene state of enjoyment. Gavin may have been treating her roughly, but she realized it was exactly what she wanted at the moment.

But why? She asked herself. Am I just his fuck toy? Am I Laura's fuck toy too?

Gavin's cock swelled in her mouth, she found that odd until it occurred to her that he was about to cum. He yanked himself from her yawing mouth and slapped it against her forehead. Then aimed the tip at Marcie's face. The first jet struck her left brow and draped down over her eye to her cheek bone. His next four shots all landed over her defenseless face in the same manner and force, completely covering her with his discharge. As the last dribbles escaped the head, he rubbed it over her lips as if applying lipstick.

Completely spent, Gavin wiped his softening cock clean with a handful of her hair. He then tucked it away into his pants and buckled them back up before grabbing her hair again and dragging Marcie to her feet and pulling her toward the door, and upon opening it up he proceeded to throw her out into the cool night.

The door was then slammed closed, and Marcie was left standing outside of the two story cottage he called home, naked except for the garter belt, stockings and heels; and a face covered in his sticky cum.

To say Marcie was disoriented would be putting it mildly. To terrified to scream out in protest, she remained motionless until she understood just how vulnerable she was. It was dark and this was Florida--Boca Rattan notwithstanding. The night creatures, human and non-human were formidable.

Then the door opened and he handed her bra, panties and dress.

"Can I come inside and put these on?" Marcie pleaded holding the objects out in front of her.

"Do that, then I'll drive you to where you left your car," he said with a tight smile.

She quickly donned her panties and dress, crammed the bra into her purse and stood still, waiting for him to make the next move.

They drove to the restaurant where she had left her Mazda and she got out, rummaged in her purse for a long minute until finding her elusive car keys, then got in and drove off with Gavin watching her.

All the way back to the college campus Marcie's mind was racing. Well, while I wasn't expecting to be tossed out like garbage, I'm not really upset about it. BUT HOLY SHIT AM I TURNED ON!

Marcie turned into a darkened parking lot, found the furthest corner and parked, shutting off her headlights. She sat there silently for a full minute then groaned, "I need to get off!

Her hand and fingers found her horny pussy and went to work, bringing her to an orgasm that satisfied her needs for the moment. Then she rooted around under her seat and found an old crusty hairbrush and jammed that up her cunt until she'd cum several more times. And as she came down from the mountain of pleasure a smile crossed her cum covered face and wondered if the following day would be too soon to call Gavin again.

________________________________________

Laura was stunned at the sight of her when Marcie walked into their shared dorm room.

"What the fuck!" she'd cried out.

Marcie giggled and said happily, "I'm still a virgin!"

An hour later she had finished regaling her girlfriend with her story of the ribald night. She stripped, took a shower and was standing in front of their full-length mirror looking in amazement at her tender red streaked ass when Laura came in.

"Got When Harry Met Sally on the TV if you're interested."

"Oh, that's a good movie!" Marcie said cheerfully.

"Tell you what, Marcie," Laura said, "You sit on this kitchen chair and I'll sit close by on the couch."

"But I wanna sit next to you!" Marcie protested.

"Can't, Marcie."

"Why not?"

"Put those soccer shorts on, would'ja?"

Marcie did just that and stood pouting.

"Good girl ... now sit on this," she said and handed her a box of frozen corn.

Marcie opened the box and took out the loosely packaged corn kernels, shook them twice and grinned at Laura.

"You think of everything, don't you, babe," she said placing the corn on the chair and sitting down with a big grin.

NEXT -- Mark's Threesome with Fay and Arianna

Marcie Ventures Afield - Julian - Gayle