The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued using her muscles to milk his cock, wanting every drop inside her. Nick kept thrusting, desperate for the wondrous feeling to last as long as possible - and even while doing so, vowing to himself that he would fuck this woman several more times that night.

They were both writhing ecstatically as he finished ejaculating.

Then they lay silent, panting for breath, hardly daring to move.

After a time Nick raised his head to again look into her eyes. "That was incredible," he said, gently kissing her cheek. "You were really incredible, Marcie."

He started to pull out of her then, but Marcie held him there. "Don't move. Please. Stay there."

When he finally pulled his semi-flaccid penis from her Nick was genuinely surprised to hear her moan at the loss. He gently placed his middle finger on her pussy and felt his sperm seeping out of her. But as he looked into her eyes, he knew that even though she had just had incredible sex, she was already turned on again and wanted more.

Nick quickly moved his head down to her pussy, kissing and licking her inner thighs. He felt his spent cock twitching back to life and Marcie's moans grew louder.

"Taste me," she begged.

He placed his tongue flat against her gaping slit and began licking her nether lips.

"Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed happily.

He moved to her clit, already engorged and sucked it between his lips.

"YES!"

He nursed on her tiny nub and began caressing her thighs with the tips of his fingers.

A jolt of electricity shot through Marcie as she felt another orgasm building.

Now he was tonguing her cunt and toying with her breasts, prompting her to moan even louder.

Nick considered stopping his oral assault and fucking her again, but realized he was enjoying things as much as she was.

As for Marcie—she was reveling in the sex and castigating herself as a slut at the same time.

Then she was racing into another turbulent orgasm.

Don't stop," she screamed, bucking her hips against his face as the sensation spread throughout her body. The intensity of the orgasm was so strong she was almost convulsing.

After what felt like several minutes, but in reality was probably only 20 some odd seconds, she closed her legs, forcing him away from her tender pussy and swollen clit, allowing her orgasm to subside while Nick gently kissed her thighs.

Eventually Marcie sat up and for the first time questioned herself properly. He was so handsome and virile ... and she knew she couldn't have stopped herself from doing this even if she'd tried. But equally it felt like time to go.

"Can you take me back to the bar?" she asked. "I need to get back and see my friends. They'll be wondering where I am."

Nick was surprised. "Why don't you just call your friends and stay here with me?"

There was no doubt this was a tempting offer for the part of Marcie that had been so easily persuaded over here. But she resisted. "I didn't say we can't come back later, but right now I need to go. If you want to stay I'll just get a cab myself."

Not for the first time in the last hour, Nick found himself feeling out maneuvered by this girl. "No, of course I'll come with you. I'll get us a cab."

Marcie got herself dressed, minus her bra and thong that were ripped to shreds on Nick's floor. Again she felt like a slut as she pulled her tight top over her bare breasts then hitched her skirt over her tender pussy. She knew she should feel ashamed but instead she found herself smiling. "Let's go," she said.

Back at the bar, their friends were sitting at the same table she had vacated just an hour before. Nick discreetly kissed her on the cheek and made for the same spot at the bar where he'd previously been standing. His friend was also in the same stool. Marcie wondered if Nick would be telling him exactly what had just happened. Why wouldn't he?

"Who's that...?" asked Ann, one of Marcie's girlfriends. "He looks like just your type."

Marcie blushed. "He's nice, his name's Nick. I only just met him before you arrived."

"So where have you been for the last 45 minutes? I've texted you three times..."

"We've just been, you know, chatting outside," Marcie ventured, then quickly changed the subject. "Anyway how are you doing?"

Marcie looked over and saw Nick heading to the men's room. He glanced back in her direction and smiled. Oh wow, that smile was a dangerous weapon, thought Marcie. She wasn't listening to a word that Ann said.

"Well, what do you want," Ann asked again. She was holding her purse and Marcie realized she was heading to the bar. "Oh, um, just a dry white wine thanks. I'll just go to the ladies."

Marcie headed to the side of the bar. It was a lot busier now and she had to push past several groups of people. Her nipples grazed against the back of a few people and she found herself enjoying the sensation of not wearing a bra, aware that she was heading in the same direction as Nick. What was she doing now? She could easily go home with him later. Why not just enjoy being with her friends?

She was just about to enter the powder room when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her through a different door and into a darkened room. She gasped and felt panicked for a moment. Marcie felt desperately vulnerable, but there was something familiar ... she just couldn't ... Then the lights came on and she saw Nick. The something familiar was instantly recalled--his after shave!

"What are you do ...?"

He closed the door behind them.

They were in some sort of small storage room. She could hear the whirring of freezers and HVAC units a second before he shoved her up against a mountain of beer cartons.

He never said a word, but pulled her against his chest and kissed her.

Marcie had no time to react. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being kissed so passionately. Nick reached behind him and turned the key to the storeroom, locking them inside. She could hear the music and the buzz of people just a few feet away and felt incredibly turned on to be in this confined space with this incredibly sexual specimen of a man.

Within seconds, he was removing her top and holding her breasts in his hands again.

"Oh, you fucker!" she said and then burst out laughing. I thought I'd been kidnapped for a moment. What a rush to find that my attacker was you." Then it was her turn to kiss him passionately.

She ended the kiss and began talking non-stop. ""Oh, Nick, we shouldn't be here! Someone will walk in on us ... we can go back to your place and ..."

But there was no force to her words and he ignored them. Instead of preparing to leave, he turned her around then pushed her down onto a small table next to them. He hitched up her short skirt and smiled as she willingly spread her legs, providing him with easy access to her already wet pussy. He dropped his trousers, pulled down his boxers and rubbed the head of his cock against her well moistened slit, causing her to moan with excitement.

Ann was wondering where I was before. What the fuck will she be thinking now?

But Marcie quickly forgot all about her friend and began giggling with wanton lust as she told Nick, "Put it in me, baby. Let's set that rocket off into space now!"

"Okay, lady," he grinned as he rubbed the knob of his cock against her opening. "I was just waiting for the go ahead."

"Put it in and fuck me," she snarled, "or I'll rip your balls off!"

Laughing at her slutty response, Nick obliged and thrust forward, filling her unprotected pussy from behind. Again the feeling of being bareback inside her hot tight cunt was incredible.

For Marcie the feeling of having this man dominate her like this was mind-blowing. He started slowly, but Marcie was desperate to be taken roughly. "Hard and fast, Nick" she snarled, shocking herself with her sexual demands. "Take me anyway you like, but don't stop, I'm loving it!"

He didn't need to be told a second time, and began to thrust with short quick bursts that to put it mildly, took her breath away. Holding her hips, he gave her everything he had--and she loved every second of it, again feeling her orgasm building and knowing it was going to be another intense one as the tip of his cock continued to graze her G-spot with each and every thrust.

And when her reached around and lightly thumbed her swollen clit the sensations were overwhelming. Wave upon wave of pleasure surged though her body.

"Don't stop! Oh, please don't stop, Nick!" she pleaded as she clamped her legs around him to draw him tighter within her.

"OH, FUCK--OH, FUCKKKK!" she crowed, forcing him to place a hand over her mouth to keep the sounds down.

Then he began his release, telling her that he was cumming too as he sent spurt after spurt of semen into her fertile cavity.

Marcie was in absolute ecstasy. She didn't want the feeling to end. Just like last time, he continued to gently thrust into her while ejaculating; determined to ensure every last drop ended up deep inside her, slightly frustrated that their coupling had reached its end.

Marcie was exhausted, and the reality of what they'd done seeped into her brain. She lay there, legs splayed; his seed slowly trickling out of her watching him fix his clothing.

"Better get up and straighten your clothes, Marcie," he said. "I'll be outside at the bar with the guys. It was a pleasure doing you."

She watched wide-eyed as he opened the door and left her there exposed, panting and alone.

"You bastard!" she said quietly. What was she doing? Where was this going? Could she resist this man if he came for her again? I feel so fuckin' alive right now ... but I'm so vulnerable ...

She pulled down her top, carefully put her skirt back on and composed herself before cracking the door a few inches and peeking out.

It looks clear, I'll chance it ... And seconds later she was back among her friends, already knowing the answer.

The next month was torture. She had herself tested for AIDS, made a gynecologist appointment and fretted and worried as she counted the days until her period. The relief felt when the test came back negative, and when her period arrived on schedule didn't exactly encourage me to go out and have sex so recklessly for quite a while.

But she would.

12