All Comments on 'The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 06'

by SlotCompanion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I enjoyed reading this chapter. I appreciate you making this a story with sex involved and not sex with a little bit of story on the side. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SlotCompanionSlotCompanionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate all the positive comments about the chapters in my story so far. I have tried short stories before and this was my first ever attempt at a longer format, so your feedback has been wonderful.

For those of you that wanted more Natalie, there was a taste in this chapter, but I'm sure you'll enjoy Chapter 8 a great deal more!

Thank you all and enjoy the conclusion in Chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope there's more after the resort...

I've come to care about your character, and would be very interested in how he adjusts to real life back at home!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Naked Poker!

I have always wanted to play this game. It sounds like a lot of fun. It was a nice leadin to William x Madison. He makes the point early on that he let himself get distracted from his wife by the work of investment banking, and then all the husbands reported by the ladies seem be ogres. It sounds as if the lawyers are reasonably good in their selectivity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlotCompanion@SlotCompanion
Novels Available on Amazon: The Newly Divorced Resort Short Stories Available on Amazon: The Claiming of Marisa

story TAGS