The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "The bitch fucked with my genetics. No infertility item will stop them from getting pregnant. Mother wants, or should I say needs me to help spread that around if I am willing. I would be a lot more willing if I had a core group of ladies in-game that I would travel with.

At least until we tire and we exchange them out when they are ready. We need to add a female healing cleric if I am going to fix Flar. You talked of NPC's but we will need players to expand upon our group to finish rounding it out for the challenges ahead."

She nodded, "There will be others ahead of you and one or two might fill that role for a while as well."

He looked at Myssara, "I am not looking at them for that role. I will refuse to look at them for that role. Free will. I am looking for them for the party. If we happen to find a connection then it might work, but I do not want pressure on that second slot. Lirana and Shia should be leading parties in their next life. So should Marshal when we are done.

He looked at Mother. "Let us not set a hard number on this now. We need to see what will work for more than one life. At least two is planned."

Mother nodded, "Another proof of concept if you will."

He nodded, "Something like that. I have no designs on marriage as it is foreign in this universe. At least for the players. Maybe for an in-game life for the character."

They both nodded at him. He smiled, "For now I will continue to fuck and make love to you Myssara. To those I encounter in-game, that I am attracted to, I will be the cad as we would call that role in my ancestral world.

A lifetime of love is hard to fathom when there is such a disparity between what you can do and what I can do. Any woman I encounter could become like you. I start thinking what is the point in all of this?"

Myssara looked at him, "Please do not think that way. Neither of us knows where the future will lead us but we can live and cherish the moments."

He looked across at her and nodded. They all knew Myssara just pulled him back from the brink of giving up on life.

He looked over at AO, "AO is not a proper name for you. Mother Creator would be a proper name for you if you would allow it. Mother for short. If you both want me training these people then they are going to have to be able to retain what I teach them for as long as they run with me and carry that into future lives and even future worlds."

Mother nodded, "It is acceptable and descriptive. I will agree to give that a try with your current group and see if it will work in the future. I have a feeling that it will."

He walked over and gave a slow passionate kiss to Mother. "My lips are sealed on the matter. Sealed with a kiss. I would like to suggest putting the 84-year-old with a certain new goddess."

She smiled, "You could have asked for a lot more."

He looked at her, "The time to plant some good ideas and hard facts into what you were facing Mother was a lot to ask. Look at it this way. So long as I can find some true measure of love, I will be happy in your universe for several lifetimes. I will see If we can increase that average age by a couple of decades and get more people fucking."

Myssara looked at him, "I do not know what all is going on, but I will work hard to keep you happy in-game and in our dreams my Love."

He gave her a weak smile, "Until I am forced to move on under another goddess."

She sighed, "We will work with you when that happens to make sure it is another good match."

He looked at Mother, "Is that true? You told me she can deceive me on somethings but you always answer honestly."

Mother nodded, "I will always work to do my best for you as will she in finding a compatible goddess."

He nodded, "Forgot for a second you cannot answer a question with infinite possibilities. I do thank you for giving me a better-understanding Mother. That, believe it or not, does help."

Myssara smiled, "Your first night in town, we should add Lirana to that list as well. You have some unfinished business with her."

He nodded and chuckled, "I will let her know."

She smiled, "I think I will have a little soundproof home nearby that I can take you too. Not enough rooms in the inn the first night. I will bring the altar."

He smiled, "The rest of the team will appreciate it but I might need a little divine assistance If I am dealing with so many women. Once in each hole, all night long could prove to be too much. If we bringing Lirana there better be a few slutty women into dwarves, wanting to turn a gay man, and his bisexual lover straight."

Myssara nodded, "Players as well. I will plant the thought into them. Do not worry you will rise to the occasion. That I can assure you."

Mother looked at him, "I saw what you did to her. Most impressive. I have never seen her cum that hard. I have seen them all."

He looked at Mother, "Maybe I'll have to get you up on that altar."

She laughed, "I am sure you would love too. You are such a Cad."

He looked at them, "By training and design."

Mother smiled.

He woke and the other two sat there staring at him.

Ersa looked at me, "You slept later than normal."

He looked at her, "I am doing 2 jobs. The one here and the one in the dream state. I found something out that really bothers me. It appears the goddess who formed me made it that a woman I am fucking will ovulate. My swimmers will make it to the egg. EVERY SINGLE TIME."

Lirana arrived and he looked at her, "I know about the children."

She looked at me, "She told you?"

He nodded, "She suspects I will get you pregnant at some point. Every woman I screw will get pregnant. I got 2 others pregnant in my dream state."

They looked at him and Shia shouted, "What!?"

He looked at her. "It is like I am living 2 lives. This body wakes up ready to go but my mind is another matter. I was taken to a gathering to speak to 30 who are joining the game today. I went over what I have been doing with your character creation, showing them some of the epic failures this party had and some of the success. Ersa was a big part of that discussion."

Ersa looked at him, "Why?"

He looked at her, "The weakest players in the group who now knows how to handle herself. The wolf attack was watched. What you did not know is that the encounter was staged just for you. I asked for that encounter. I wanted to prove to Myssara that you had vastly improved in your approach to things. I was not allowed to tell you about it then.

I asked her to reexamine the gear she continued to throw at the party. No wands or bracers. Nothing to help you defend yourself and increase your tactical ability. I suggested testing you to address her concerns about you. You proved yourself to her.

More importantly, you proved it to yourself like I knew you would. She rewarded you. She approved the build plan I have for your character; you are on track already with your plan Shia. She also approved of Gardner's plan. She asked me to work the remaining members today and get your build plans together."

Ersa looked at him, "I do not know if I should be upset, angry, or happy."

He looked at her, "Every encounter out here is a test of your thinking and reasoning. You completely re-evaluated your approach to things. I saw it the night of the assassins' attack. You stayed undercover at a distance under the wagon. She commented that was with a group. I told her to test just you. An encounter where you could show just how much you had improved.

She sees you as an equal to Marshal, Gardner, and Flar. The Barbarian is the next highest in practical experience. Then Shia followed by myself. I was told I am probably one of the most experienced players in this universe.

I am the most experienced in this world. As a mentor, it is my job to see that you are all treated fairly. Your skills are now where they should have been. On Earth that is known as the most improved player. It means you have done the most work to improve your character. It is considered an honor to be named the most improved player. When you sleep do you see your character or the player?"

Shia looked at me, "I see myself human. As I was created here but slight alterations as I built myself to look like myself. Correction, the self I wanted."

Lirana nodded, "Same but different appearance than earth. Like she said but I changed a lot more."

Ersa looked at Raven and gave him a long kiss, "Thank you for having faith in me. After that battle, I had faith in myself. Knowing it was a test meant for me and I passed the test. What would have happened if I died?"

He looked at her, "I had faith if treated fairly that would not happen. Being this close to the next inn, it was the perfect place to do the test. She could always play the druids to call off the attack if you got into too much trouble. It was not a part of her standard tests so there was a safety mechanism in place that she could use."

She kissed him again, "I see a human but I have a different appearance. Smaller breasts than here. Green eyes instead of hazel. Otherwise pretty close. The one I was born with."

He looked at them, "Those are bodies you were born into this universe with. This is the body I was born into. I see myself as such. It also means I have elven genetics built into me. Our children will be special as some of that will pass to them.

I tried to get my True Love back but that proved to be completely impossible. Shortly after she left and with what the sadistic bitch did to her she gave up the will to live. She committed permanent suicide if you will, the only way to truly die. Besides a goddess turning you into energy for an actual cause. Not a whim."

Shia looked at him, "Then there are elves?"

He nodded, "Yes they exist and that is all I can say on that."

Lirana looked at Raven, "When you sleep at night, every night, you are taken into this dream state?"

He nodded. "Most nights. Not the same for you?"

The 3 of them shook their heads. Shia looked at me, "Creating characters and leveling. Information is passed in the form of whispered messages but we do not go to the dream state for that."

He looked at them, "Our special guest at the inn has requested the presence of Lirana as well."

Lirana looked at me, "What guest?"

He looked at her, "The one I just came back from visiting."

She looked at Raven, "Really!?"

He nodded, "She will have slutty companions set up for the others to keep them occupied."

Shia was quiet during this exchange. Then she looked at me, "Your 'True Love?'"

He nodded, "The first true player who I took both of her virginities. She was like Ersa in the fact she was born here and on her first life. She was a healing cleric. I know now that she is no longer alive by her own choice; almost 20 years dead now.

She had no memory of me when they moved her to the other world. She was pregnant and a virgin again. Apparently, it was a disaster as she ripped out her own hymen giving birth in this new world and she did not take it well. Even when they tried to intercede to save her, she felt more determined.

She felt as though she abandoned me for nothing. She had been tricked. One more reason for me to hate the bitch of a Goddess I killed. I am working to try and get us a second cleric for the next leg of our trip. Flar is a good guy but he is a battle cleric being held back."

They all hugged him to try and console him. Then Ersa tried to change the subject.

Ersa smiled, "A second cleric never hurts."

He smiled, "Especially if it is a bisexual woman who will warm our bed."

They laughed. "Lirana and Shia did you get a message before you awoke?"

They both shook their heads, "You will. You will get your past life experiences back. You will also get to keep it. All members in my group will retain all of the training and previous lives they had."

Shia looked at me, "What did you do?"

He looked at her, "What I have done since joining this group. Watched your backs."

He thought, "My love, can you send them their past life information?"

She laughed, "Alright. They have it and I think I have found a healing cleric who will fit into your group. She can sure lick a cunt."

He chuckled and thought, "Hope I get to meet her at some point, but save it for the second inn."

He heard her sigh, "Soon. She is a transfer. She knows of your reputation already. She also had a few lives under her belt."

He looked at Lirana who looked dejected, "I got separated from my true love. He chose to move out to another world."

He hugged her to him, "It was not a choice. You get to a certain point and they move you to another world."

He looked at Ersa, "Keep two snapdragons loaded just in case."

She laughed. "Why?"

He looked at her, "How many spells can you cast or deal with during a given round?"

She looked at him, "One."

He shook his head, "As a standard sure. But that changes to amove action in the second and following rounds. There also is swift action so you could have 3 spells firing off in a second-round if the stars align. Also, look at the range."

She grabbed her book and read through it and nodded, "Will do, that is some range that is further than a bow shot!"

Lirana looked at Raven, "Am I that bad to be with? Him and Gardner."

He looked at her, "Like I said your true love had no choice in leaving you. Figure out what you want to do with Gardner. You two had a fight over something you have no control over. It was nothing you discussed. Flar has eyes for only you. You need to know what you want to happen. I would have gotten you pregnant that first night if you had not already been pregnant."

She nodded, "I will think about that. I am not sure I want to get pregnant again."

He looked at her, "You will be able to communicate with them in their dreams. That was the best deal I could get on that front. At least for now. It was his loss but then again you gained a furry dwarf."

The ladies chuckled and he looked at them, "I need to study, eat, and then I need to see Marshal, Flar, and Lirana to go over characters design. We can do that one at a time on Flar's wagon."

He studied, ate, and found the Wagon Master, "I am taking a break today from being the front scout. I will be in the first wagon with the Raven scouting ahead. We will have two to three of our guys riding point. With no hunting, I have no real need to be that far ahead of the group by myself."

He looked at Raven, "This is something Marshal would normally tell me."

Raven nodded, "Marshall will be with me part of that time. We are going over plans for when we reach the next town. Helping him to learn how to divide out the tasks. Want to make him a better leader by going over everything that needs to be done. He is a little green and there are things I will not do in a city. Like, walk into them willingly."

He nodded, "As long as we have guards going, I am all right with it. I like your Raven. You could charge triple for that bird alone."

Raven laughed, "He won't do it for anyone but me. We are linked."

He nodded, "I understand. Like when you knew he died. You stopped the group. Is the Raven magical?"

He smiled, "He is something I have been able to do since being born into this world. Magical in nature, sure. I can always call him back the next day if something happens to him."

He smiled as he tied his horse off to the back of the first wagon.

Ersa smiled at Raven, "No need to tend to the smoker so I thought I would ride today."

He smiled, "Thank you. Stay close to the wagon, let others go further out than you. Pick up the spell protection from normal missiles."

She smiled, "I already have that one after you got hit by bolts for like the third time. I keep one prepared."

He smiled, "That a girl! You can always use your arcane focus to call one forward. What was the stuff we pulled from the dragon? The armor from his gut that is?"

She looked at me, "A set of medium enchantment full plate which Marshal wanted. Gardner got the set he was wearing."

He looked over, "Marshal I need you in the wagon with Flar and I. Things we need to do when we are in town."

He looked at Raven, "I need to be in the wagon for that?"

Raven looked at him, "Else riding really close." He came over and rode with them as they got underway.

He looked at Flar. "You really did not want to be a healer type cleric. You wanted to be a battle cleric, right?"

He nodded, "True you know of some of my failures in that."

He shook his head, "The only failure in that was the party not have a healing cleric as well. Lucky for you I spent the night in my dream state and talked with Myssara. She will try and find us a healing cleric to add to the group, regardless, we can switch you into a battle cleric. Raven scout road."

Flar smiled, "I would like that."

The raven took off. "I found you the perfect prestige class that frees you to do just that. It also works well with you being the cook."

He looked at Raven, "What class?"

He smiled, "The Brewmaster."

He drooled. "You would lose one level of spells casting but you could turn your spells into potions for the day and distribute them so when the battle comes, they can pull the arrow and down a potion if needed. You can also make spirits."

He smiled, "You sold me with the name alone."

He looked at him, "The things you will need to work in is profession brewer and the feat brew potion. The goddess will allow you to adjust your background a bit and change a previous feat if you want to start it on your next level or you can take the feat as you next level and start brewer or switch some to start one the next level."

He looked at Raven, "I have a couple of feats to change if I can be my battle cleric with this brewer."

He smiled, "Our very own drunken Dwarven Battle cleric."

He laughed, "You got me pegged. I love it."

Raven looked over, "Did you catch that Marshal?"

He nodded.

Raven looked at him, "I negotiated more than that. Every life you lead after this one you will remember the time you have spent with me and all of your past lives. From before. All the mistakes. All of the character builds I go over with all of you.

I will even help design your next characters if you want. Just in case she puts us at different starting points next life. I consider that highly likely as I am training a leader. Two others should become leaders, Lirana and Shia based upon experience."

He nodded, "She will want you to train another leader in the next life."

Raven looked at him, "I also found out I can fuck them through a fertility blocking device and get just about any race compatible woman pregnant. I will say this. Last night I got a better understanding of this universe than even some of the goddesses on the other worlds have.

I had a dream state that included time with the Mother Creator. The Creator of this Universe. The first time I met her was after I destroyed the first world. We have had a few occasions to meet since then much to her surprise. I think she likes what I am doing and what I am capable of doing."

He nodded, "If you had been a woman you would not be doing this."

He smiled, "I still might be doing this, I could have turned her down. I like the proposal I made to her better. We will see how that goes. While I have you both here. On the first night in town, you will not have the company of myself or any of the ladies within the party.

The goddess has requested a meeting. It cannot be turned down. I will say I got her to agree that there will be several in the bar who will be looking to share your beds that first night. Maybe even several more if you add more to the party.