The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...can't do that."

"I get it, but if you change your mind, call me and I'll get you in there." Gabe put his meaty hand out to her. "I'm sorry, Dana. This fucking sucks, and it ain't fair. I feel like a prick, but I got no choice here."

"Not your fault." She shook his sweaty hand. "And I know you're nowhere near the asshole you put yourself out there as. Just too bad you work for one who is."

"Where else am I going to go?" He patted his huge stomach. "The marines?"

"Maybe you could work the topless bar, your boobs are bigger than mine." Dana shot back as she rose.

"Oh, ow!" Gabe put his hand over his heart. "Good one." He gave her a sad smile. "I'd say good luck, but I don't think you'll need much. You strike me as being good at anything you try. You'll land on your feet."

"Thanks, Gabe, and don't worry, I won't say a word about the money."

"I'll say you earned it." He flicked his tongue at her.

"No one will believe you."

"Because you would never do that?"

"No, because a woman would need a lot more than this to fuck you. It would take a half hour just to find your cock."

"I really am going to miss you. You're the only woman here who gives me shit." He lifted his mug and pointed it to her. "Don't ever stop being you."

"As soon as I figure out who I am these days, I'll take that advice."

Dana walked out of his office and leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths to combat the anxious knot her stomach had twisted into. What was she going to do? The cash Gabe gave her would pay some bills and keep her afloat for the rest of the month, but now she had zero income and used up her unemployment from her job weeks ago.

What she was going to have to do was admit defeat and push for the sale of the house. But as she'd told Ellen who was to say how long it would take to sell? Dana didn't have many friends at all, let alone someone she could ask to stay with until she got her portion of the money.

Dana looked over at the sound of a door and saw Jim going into the supply room. A few seconds later he reappeared carrying three cases of water, the muscles below the sleeves his tight black t-shirt bulging.

He caught sight of her as he turned his way through the door leading back out to the club and gave her a flirty smile accompanied by a lingering look at her legs. When he passed through the door, Dana pushed herself from the wall and took one more deep breath.

In her younger days Dana had been a firm believer in being carefree and if it felt good, then why not do it? She'd adopted that motto once more now that she was free of Ben, but only when it came to men.

But she was screwed here, so she may as well take it all the way, and seeing Gabe had told her to never stop being her, then who was she to disappoint him? Dana walked briskly down the corridor and back out from behind the bar.

She scanned the club and found Jim back in his customary spot, sitting on a high stool to the right of the wide doorway leading to the smoking lunge. Dana turned in the other direction, stalking back over to the table where Joe sat.

"Hey, asshole," she said when she reached the table.

"You still here?" he smirked. "Figured you'd be under a desk trying to keep your job."

Without a word, Dana plucked his cigar out from between his fingers and dropped it into his whiskey. As he stared in stunned silence, she picked up the glass and threw it in his face.

"What the fuck?" Joe sputtered, spraying scotch and ash onto his shirt.

"Oh, no, your suit!" Dana exclaimed. "Better call daddy so he can buy you a new one!"

She flipped the glass onto the table hard enough to cause it to shatter. Then spun on her heel and walked away, but not before she noticed the man who'd tried to stick up for her laugh and give her a thumbs up.

"You fucking cunt!" Joe yelled behind her. "Think you're goddamn funny?"

Dana's response was to raise both hands and give him a double bird over her shoulders, one she maintained as she walked across the club amid loud laughter and some applause from other customers and every waitress in the vicinity.

Ignoring them she made her way to Jim who was staring at her in surprise. Stopping in front of him, Dana reached under her skirt and in full view of anyone watching, pulled her thong down to her knees.

She quickly stepped out of it, and with no hesitation shoved it into Jim's face.

"Guess what, kiddo?" Dana smiled as a raucous cheer erupted behind her. "I don't eat here anymore. You can settle for a sniff or be outside in fifteen minutes for some all you can eat."

Without waiting for a response, she dropped the thong and strutted across the foyer and out of the club to the accompaniment of clapping and appreciative whistles.

Chapter Six

"Hmm-hhmm!" Jimmy groaned between Dana's thighs as she straddled his face.

"Not nice to talk with your mouthful, baby!" Dana teased as she worked her hips in fast circles, grinding her pussy into his trapped face. "Get me off, then you can talk all you want!"

Jimmy groaned into her hot wet flesh when she leaned over and grabbed his semi hard cock. She slowly stroked it, trying to coax it into a fourth erection. He squirmed beneath her, but Dana's knees were on his arms making it difficult for him to move.

"Faster I come, faster you can fuck me again," she encouraged even as she frowned at the fact his cock still wasn't fully hard. "Aww, you don't want to fuck me again?"

Jimmy made a noise that sounded like a desperate whimper as she pressed her throbbing clit into his tongue.

"Guess I have to be more persuasive."

Dana dropped forward, bracing herself on her elbows and took his cock into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back, and she moaned at taste of her pussy from his struggling cock. She bobbed her head, rapidly while swirling her tongue, using her talented mouth to get him ready for another round.

Jimmy sighed into her pussy and his body relaxed as his cock swelled in her mouth, rewarding her efforts by becoming fully hard for her. Dana widened her legs, slipping her knees from his arms and he quickly slid them around waist, drawing her into his suddenly more eager tongue.

"That's better," she whispered as she removed him from her mouth and teased her tongue around his head. "You take care of me and I'll take care of you."

She resumed sucking his cock, but now that he was hard, took her time, savoring the sensation of his hard young flesh between her lips. She lowered her head and worked just the tip.

Jimmy moaned as she teased him and thrust his hips, pushing his cock sideways into her mouth as she rested her head on his stomach. She gasped when he spread her cheeks wide, then groaned when she felt him tease the tip of his finger around her ass.

She eased back pushing into his probing finger and taking the hint, he shoved it into her pink rosebud. Dana released a sharp yelp around his cock, but rocked back and forth on her knees, helping him finger fuck her ass.

His tongue worked her clit faster as his cock became harder and his hips thrust harder into her mouth as his eagerness to fuck her once more had him working her pussy with renewed vigor. Dana teased her nails along his muscular thighs before cupping his balls and playing with them as she allowed him to fuck her mouth.

Her hips jerked when he worked a finger of his other hand into her cunt while now sucking her clit. She moved faster, plunging his fingers into both her holes while his cock filled the third. Her thighs were trembling, and her hard nipples pressed into his chest as her body tensed for her third release of the night.

"That's hot, Dana! Love the way you're letting him use your mouth! Nice position!"

The phantom female voice sounded in her head as it had several times during the torrid romp that had started the moment Jimmy had closed the door to his apartment when Dana simply unzipped him, pulled his cock out, and hopping up into his arms, impaled herself on him.

He'd fucked her hard against the wall, her legs wrapped tightly around her waist the first couple of minutes, until Dana urged him to spin her around. She'd put her hands against the wall, pointed her ass at him and cried out into the cheap paneling as he took her hard and fast from behind until he whipped his cock out and jacked off all over her ass and the backs of her thighs.

The first hot squirt onto her ass cheek was when she'd first heard the voice:

"Hold her skirt up, let's see all that cum! Come on, Jimmy get both sides of her ass! Straighten up, Dana, let it run down your legs, it'll make such a good shot!"

The voice was accompanied by an equally vague image of someone in front of her, watching and telling her and Jimmy what to do. Each time she heard it; it added a sweet little thrill to the already amazing experience of being fucked by the hot bouncer she'd been eyeing for the last few weeks.

"Open your eyes, Dana, stare into the camera!"

In her mind's eye Dana saw herself on a screen, her sweaty face flushed, her make up a mess, and a long thick cock violating her mouth as her smoldering brown eyes stared into the camera, bright with lust.

Dana squealed around Jimmy's cock as her ass and pussy convulsed around his fingers and her body exploded into violent orgasm. She released his cock to cry out repeatedly as waves of pleasure crashed through as he continued to suck her pulsing clit and finger her contracting holes.

She held the image of her face in her mind, picturing her eyes now wide and her mouth open in a continuous O of pleasure as Jimmy worked her cunt and his cock twitched against her face. Her body was still trembling from the orgasm when she quickly crawled forward on the bed until she was now straddling Jimmy's hips.

Reaching between her legs, she grasped his cock and guiding it to her still quivering pussy rocked back, burying him within her quivering heat.

"Fuck that looks good!" Jimmy exclaimed as Dana braced her hands on his ankles and pushing herself up, worked her hips, riding him backwards.

"Reverse cowboy, that's hot Dana!"

"Put your finger back in my ass," she looked back over her shoulder. "Feel yourself fucking me!"

"Shit, you're fucking wild!" Jimmy spoke even as he plunged his finger into her ass.

Dana moaned as she rocked back and forth, forcing his cock and finger deep into her. Jimmy's other hand was on her left ass cheek, squeezing it roughly as he lay back watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

"Let's see that body, Dana, show off those tits!"

Dana pushed herself up, so she was now kneeling across Jimmy's lap. She worked her hips more slowly, now sensually riding him. He was no longer able to finger her ass in this position but made up for it by reaching up and around, his hands cupping her heavy tits.

Dana, again imagining she was really putting on a show, lifted her arms over head, drawing her long hair up as if striking a pose on a set. She let her hair go and put her hands over Jimmy's, toying with her nipples as he fondled her tits.

She bounced up and down, riding him hard, and he struggled to thrust his hips as much as he could with her on top of him. Her unwanted, but increasingly persistent little fantasy of what it would be like to be filmed while fucking, had her needing it as if this wasn't already their third go around.

Dana twisted to the side, swinging her leg over him, and rolled onto her back. Jimmy didn't need any instructions, turning over so he was kneeling between her legs he plunged into her as she lifted her legs and put her feet on his chest.

Jimmy gripped her bent knees and went into high gear, fucking her hard enough to cause her tits to bounce and to make squishy wet sucking sounds as he pounded her at this point sloppy cunt.

"Fuck me!" She hissed, reaching back and grabbing the headboard. "You said you want a real woman? Prove you can handle one!"

Jimmy groaned and somehow managed to take it up a notch, hammering away at her insatiable pussy. Dana pushed against the headboard, using it as leverage to be able to thrust her hips into his plunging cock.

Above her, Jimmy's face was red, and he was dripping sweat. His breathing was labored, and his thrusts had a desperate air to them. His face was so intense it looked as if this was now a challenge more than he was enjoying it.

"Come on, baby! You can do it! You can give this nasty little slut another load, I know you can!"

"Whoa," Jimmy whispered in between his rapid breathing.

"Like that? Like hearing me call myself a slut?" She knew he did, he'd given her an even harder pump when she'd said it and felt his cock twitch inside her.

"That's what I am, right? Just coming to your place and letting you fuck me then sucking your cock and slurping my own cum off it. I'm not here to be a good girl, baby. I'm here to get as much of your cum as that big fat cock will give me!"

"Keep going," he moaned, now using shorter more rapid thrusts.

"Keep going is what I want you to do! Keep fucking me! Keep shoving that young dick in my needy fucking cunt!"

"Keep it up Dana, you already sound like a damned pro!"

"Come for me," she hissed between her teeth as his powerful thrusts were now bordering on painful. "Empty those balls all over me! Think about those fucking losers at the club who wanted me, but who has me? Who got to shove their cock in my mouth? Who got to lick my cunt?"

"Oh, God!" Jimmy groaned, his hands trembling on her knees.

"Who took me against the wall, fucking me like I'm some slutty little thing you got drunk at a frat party?"

"I...oh, fuck I can't." Jimmy stopped fucking her and eased his cock from within her.

"The hell you can't!" Dana sat up and grabbing his cock jerked it roughly. "Come for me!"

"I..." Jimmy's words turned into a surprised moan when she leaned over and spit on his cock, working it around his sensitive head, then using it as lube so her hand glided faster over his cock.

"I want it!" She cupped his balls and worked them with her fingers. "I want that fucking cum, every goddamn drop of it!"

"Oh shit, oh..." He released a long moan that turned into a desperate whimper as Dana jerked him furiously, her hand a blur along his shaft and the room filled with his groans and the squelching sounds of her pumping his wet cock.

She spit on him again and putting her forearm under her breasts, lifted them higher, pointing his cock at them.

"Paint them! Spray that hot cum all over my big tits!"

"Dana, stop, I..."

"Stop whining and fucking cum!" Dana glared up at him. "If I wanted a man who couldn't keep up with me, I'd still be married!"

She released her tits and gripping his cock in both hands lowered her head and let a trail of spit drip onto his already slick shaft. She pumped him faster, and he put his hands on her shoulders squeezing them as he made pathetic moaning noises.

Finally, he released a moan that sounded more like a sound of relief than pleasure and his cock jumped in her hand as cum squirted from from his swollen purple tip. It landed on her right tit and she turned to the side to get some on the left.

All that came out was a trickle that dripped onto her fingers and down her wrist as she continued to work him for every drop she could.

"Oh, fuck, stop!" He grabbed her wrists, easing her hands from his already rapidly deflating cock.

"Give us a good cutaway, Dana!"

Dana smiled up at him and bringing her hand to her face licked the cum from her fingers. "Thank you, baby," she purred, looking up at him through her long lashes.

"You're welcome...I think." Jimmy sat back with his hands on his knees. "You fuck like a goddamn animal."

"You say it like it's a bad thing." Dana looked at the cum on the fingers of her other hand and licked them clean as well.

"Wow, I thought women only did shit like that in porn!" Jimmy exclaimed as he leaned over and grabbed a bottle of water from the nightstand.

Dana frowned at his comment as she took the bottle from him and chugged half of it in several long swallows.

"Every fantasy is based on reality I guess though, right?" Jimmy took the bottle from her and downed the rest of it.

"You think?" Dana swung her legs off the bed and peered down at the floor looking for her clothes.

"Sure, porn is for people who like stuff they can't or won't do for real." He looked at her and laughed. "Most guys watch porn because their wife or girl won't fuck like that, but you just proved they're out there."

"You make a sexually aggressive woman sound like bigfoot." Dana grabbed the skirt off the floor, and standing, stepped into it while thinking Jimmy was the second guy she'd fucked while wearing it, thanks Burt!

"Been with a lot of girls because of the places I work. Never had a woman attack me the way you did. Never mind licking cum off your hand.".

"I get into raunchy sex, what can I say." She located her bra and reaching behind her back, hooked it.

"Hey, you're taking off? You can stay the night and maybe we could catch breakfast tomorrow."

"I don't stay the night." Dana slipped her arms through the bra, pulling the skimpy lace cups over her still sticky tits. "Don't take it the wrong way."

"Oh, well, maybe we can grab a drink or dinner tomorrow night. I'm off and..."

"Sorry, Jimmy," Dana slipped her shirt on and buttoned it. "I'm a onetime ride and you got nothing left in the tank, so I'll be on my way."

"Damn, that's cold!" Jimmy shook his head.

"You offended?" She raised her eyebrows. "You wanted to fuck me, and we fucked. What's the problem?"

"I wasn't looking for you to be my girl, but shit, I feel like one of us should be getting paid after that."

"Sorry, afterglow isn't my thing." She tapped his shoulder. "Maybe you should stick to the girls, they like all that sweet stuff."

"I don't need sweet, but I've never seen anyone be so cold about sex," he shrugged. "And women say guys are bad."

"And it's always okay for guys to do it, isn't it?" She was getting annoyed, but not sure if it were at him or herself. She'd never considered herself to be a callous person, but Jimmy was right, she was being damn cold.

"Depends on the guy, I'm not like that, but like you said a lot of guys can just screw and jet, but only two kinds of women can do it."

"What kind of women would that be?" She rolled her eyes. "I can't wait to hear your theories on women based on your many years of experience."

"Hookers and porn stars."

"Is that so?" She stiffened at the remark.

"Yeah, because they do it so much for money that it doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. It's like a bartender making a drink, it's what they do."

"I'm neither, so I guess you're wrong."

"Yeah, true, plus you liked it, most pros just fake it."

"There you go then," she felt like she was replying to herself more than him. "You know I wasn't faking anything."

"I said most," Jimmy spoke while pulling his shorts on and not looking at her. "The best ones fucking love it."

Chapter Seven

"Excuse me?"

Dana looked up from her coffee to see two young guys standing by her table.

"Can I help you boys?" She wouldn't mind helping the one on her right, because he was damn fine, that was for sure.

"Kind of, I mean, maybe." The good looking one pointed to his friend who was tall, rail thin and whose face bore the unfortunate reminders of some serious teenage acne. "My friend Johnny thinks he knows you from somewhere."

"Oh?" Dana shrugged, wondering if they'd seen her at one of the clubs she'd been prowling lately.

"Yeah," Johnny have her a nervous smile. "Are you Dana Darling?"

"How did you know my name?" Her eyes narrowed.

"It is her!" The hot kid gave Johnny a high five. "Wow, you know your stuff!"

"Told you, Kenny, I never forget a pretty face," he was grinning from ear to ear now. "I'm a big fan!"

1...45678...14