The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which is why they have videos. People can enjoy the kink without the risk."

"Because the porn stars are taking the risk." Dana laughed. "No, just the women, a guy gets outed he's a damn stud, the woman is always a whore."

"I'm not going to say porn is ever going to be seen as a good career choice, but sex workers get a lot more respect these days." Ellen shrugged. "Just saying."

"You can keep saying what you want. No goddamn way I'm doing it once, never mind how much I'd have to shoot to make what I need in a few months."

"I'm still good friends with Sylvia and I brought you up." She quickly put her hand up. "Not by name, just the situation and how similar it is to mine and how we're close friends. She's willing to give you an advance on shoots so that you could have the money on time."

"But then I'm obligated to do a lot of shoots."

"Yes, and when the predetermined amount is complete you can quit or keep going for a while like I did."

"You asked me here just to talk about this." Dana shook her head. "Talk about a bait and switch."

"Guilty, and now that I got around to telling you about porn to get what you need, I'll confess to the fact it was me that told Burt to make sure that kid was there. I wanted to see if the old Dana was there and she came shining through in these pics and more importantly, afterwards."

"Back to me being into sex translates into 'hey, let's plaster vids of me sucking dick all over the internet' being acceptable."

"You don't have to love it, and you don't have to do it. I'm telling you it worked for me, and you have no other option." Ellen tapped her chest. "Dana, I was nowhere near as sexually adventurous as you before I got married and my sex life wasn't much more exciting than yours.

"I know I'm attractive, even sexy, but to do that? I was shaking so bad they cancelled my first shoot and Sylvia sent me home and told me to think about it some more. I decided I couldn't let Russ win and came back and part of how I got through was picturing the look on his face if he ever saw his wife getting hammered by a nine inch cock attached to a twenty year old boy who looked like he lived at the gym.

"I started getting into it to where it became my sex life. I enjoyed the shoots. Sylvia will toss any guy with an attitude; she keeps the mood light and the scenes fun. She doesn't shoot fake non con or rough stuff, doesn't even do anal. Most of her shoots are geared towards women."

"What's that mean?" Dana was curious despite herself.

"Lot of sites are hole to hole porn. Guy doesn't even touch a girl's tit, she sucks and they go around the world. Her stuff features some kissing, undressing and the guy's go down on the women and try to get them off for real, it's like a challenge."

"This is where you tell me porn stars really like it?"

"Some don't. they just play the part, some get into it. Honestly? My first couple of scenes I faked it, but once I got used to it, I came during almost every shoot." She laughed. "Like I said, it was my sex life, and talk about drama free. The guys can't say anything, most of them have other jobs or families too, so there's no fuck and tells running around."

"Despite you thinking the lens turns me into super slut, I can't see it happening." Dana insisted. "Never mind as much as I'd need to do."

"Burt wasn't lying when he said I had a project in mind for you."

"What is it? Dana does everyone?" She waved her hand dismissively.

"Most porn today isn't full length movies. Most sites now do half hour or so clips that all have a theme, for example Naughty At Work is all office themed sex scenes."

"Were you naughty at work?" Dana smirked.

"Go fish."

"You think I should do this, but you're so ashamed you won't tell me anything you did?" She raised her eyebrows as if daring her.

"I didn't say it's not embarrassing to some extent. You know me so I'd feel awkward if I thought you were going to run off and look me up."

"I probably would," Dana sighed. "Be like driving by an accident, shouldn't look, but can't help it."

"I did a bunch of women seducing their son's friends' videos. It was a fun theme because the guys had to play shy. The ones who were good at it really got me going."

"Okay key word searches, friend's hot mom," Dana winked.

"You'll get about 5000 results and I'm not joking. People think the net guarantees you'll be seen. They forget how vast it is and how much porn is out there, the odds of being recognized are actually pretty slim."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to look." Even as she said it, Dana wondered if she would or not because it would be an interesting taboo to watch Ellen 'in action'.

"Sylvia started a new category two years ago, and it's called the Next Milf Porn Star. The premise is it's a 100% bona fide amateur and it's their first ever shoot. From an interview to some stripping, up to the first full out session."

"One of those alleged reality sites?" Dana scoffed. "I don't watch a lot of porn, but I've seen those before and oh, look that woman is a known name that's been in twenty other movies."

"Not this one. Sylvia charges a lot for access to these videos, and she has a guarantee that if you can find a porn vid with that woman that predates hers, you get lifetime memberships to all her sites and a thousand dollars."

"Someone could lie to her."

"She knows how to research, and being in the industry for twenty-five years, she knows a real newbie when she sees them."

"Whatever, it's not the theme that matters it's the act itself that I'm going to take a pass on."

"You sure? I think you'd be one of the women who like it, and how else are you getting the money?"

"I don't know, but no amount of money is worth taking a damn money shot for the pervs of the world to see."

"Okay, well if you change your mind call me, so I can let her know you're going to call her." Ellen picked up a post it and wrote on it. "This is the link to her talent agency."

"Talent," Dana rolled her eyes. "Like fucking and sucking is a damn skill?"

"It's the ability to do it on film that's the skill, not to mention there are men and women out there who suck in bed," she sighed. "We managed to marry two of them."

"Touche'" Dana took the post it and put it in her purse even though she knew she'd never look at the site.

"I have an appointment coming in soon," Ellen told her. "We need to set up a time to catch dinner and a couple of drinks."

"Sounds good, and sorry if I don't seem appreciative of what you told me and offered to me, but it's a little too much for me."

"It's an open invitation, the site and Sylvia aren't going anywhere." Ellen snapped her fingers. "Oh, there's one thing I forgot to mention."

"What's that?"

"That because the site insists on a real first timer, they pay pretty well."

"I have no idea what any of it pays."

"One on one with a guy about a thousand, maybe a bit more."

"Hey, only thirty five shoots for my goal!" Dana clapped. "Instead of a go fund me we could call it a come fuck me!"

"That was good, even though it was sarcastic." Ellen complemented her. "But just to let you know Beth pays a lot more for Next Milf Porn Star."

"Like what? $1500?"

"No," Ellen replied with no trace of a smile. "Try up to ten grand."

Chapter Five

"Hear you go, gentlemen," Dana smiled as she walked up to the four men sitting at one of the tables in the section she was handling tonight. "Four glasses of Jameson and your cigars."

Dana deftly plucked the glasses from the tray balanced in her left hand, putting one in front of each customer, then adding the $150 cigars next to them. The four were the typical self-important putzes she dealt with every night.

Their suits, although not cheap, weren't quite the quality that warranted tossing that much money on a cigar, but she imagined they were all playing the look at me game with the others with none of them willing to stay within their means.

Dana deliberately leaned further over the table than she had to, allowing the two men on that side a good view at her substantial cleavage, and the men she was leaning between a peek at the cheeks of her ass as the short schoolgirl skirt rose as she bent over.

She'd worn the outfit Burt had let her have after the shoot because even though he gave it to her to bust her chops it was sexy and revealing and right up the alley of the clientele. She'd even gone with tying the shirt as she had for the shoot to show off more of her breasts which were barely contained in the lace bra she wore beneath it.

Dana had forgone the white cotton panties because even though they fit the ensemble, they didn't show as much of her ass as the white thong she'd replaced them with. Her heels were different too, much higher than the originals, but she'd kept the white knee high stockings

Her hair, back in the pig tails tickled her face as she leaned over and she gave her head a flirty toss while flashing her best tip working smile.

"You're supposed to be a schoolgirl?" The one who'd ordered the latest round asked. "You look more like the principle."

"Only as old as you feel." Dana forced herself to smile rather than take the bait on the dig.

"Be cool, Joe," One of the others said. "And get it right. Private schools didn't have principles they have head mistresses." He leered at Dana. "You the head mistress?"

"Nah, she's wearing white stockings. We'd be able to see the dirt on her knees." The guy to her light laughed. "Or do you just sit down and make them stand?"

"Will that be all for now, gentlemen?" Dana asked, keeping the tray close to her and over her hands so they couldn't notice them shaking from the desire to hit one of them with it.

"You didn't answer me," Joe picked up his cigar and clipped it with a gold cigar cutter Dana was sure was plated and not real. "You playing naughty school girl?"

"Just a fun outfit," She managed another smile. "We're all about our clients having fun here."

"You look like you might have been fun twenty years ago, now you just look desperate." Joe sneered at her. "You look more like the slutty mom who showed up to blow the principle, so he doesn't suspend her trailer trash daughter."

"Jeez, Joe." The man who'd remained silent so far spoke up. "Chill out, man, you don't have to be nasty."

"I'm dropping good money here and I see hot little tarts all over the place, but we get this has been?" he sat back and smirked at her. "What's the matter, honey, they throw you out of the strip club because your tits are too saggy?"

"I'm sorry." The other man plucked a twenty from his pocket and handed it to her. "Here's a little something for putting up with him."

Before Dana could take it, Joe snatched it from the man's hand.

"You want it, earn it." He pointed to the guy who was staring at his empty hand. "Twenty's about what you're probably worth these days. Bet there's a lot of miles on that loose twat."

"There a problem over here?"

Dana stepped back, as Jim, one of the bouncers came over.

"Yeah, there is." Joe stared up at him belligerently. "I don't come here to stare at women my damn wife's age. Send over one of those luscious little cuties and get the desperate housewife out of here."

Dana waited for Jim to put him in his place, but to her dismay, he gently grabbed her elbow and turning her around, walked her away from the table.

"Thanks for having my back," she pulled her arm away from him.

"Sorry, but that prick's father is a big shot." Jim told her. "Calling him a d-bag is an insult to D-bags, but Gabe has to put up with him."

"Then get one of the other girls to switch because I go back there, I'll cut his damn finger off with that cigar cutter."

"I will, and I'm sorry." They'd reached the bar and he let her arm go. "You know for what it's worth, I think you're hot as hell."

"That's sweet, I think." Dana laughed, and as she always did when he was in her line of sight looked him up and down.

Tall, broad shouldered, with a shaved head and piercing green eyes, Jim was as hot as he claimed he thought she was, and he'd been the subject of more than one wet dream since she'd met him. Throw in the fact that at twenty-four he was right in her sexual wheelhouse he screamed Dana in every way, and she'd love to be screaming for him.

But they worked together and even with her recently awakened sexual appetite, she knew that was a big mistake.

"I'm not sweet, and neither are you." Jim smiled down at her from his imposing height. "When you and me going to go get a real drink and have some fun?"

"Sorry, Jim. I'm old enough to know better than to shit where I eat."

"I like that you're old enough to know a lot of things." His eyes roamed up and down her body. "Those idiots only want young girls because they can't handle a real woman."

"You think you can?" Dana teased as she resisted the urge to squirm due to the moist heat growing between her thighs.

"I'll give it my best, ma'am," he laughed.

"I like that," she resisted the urge to lick her lips. "But you'll have to settle for banging your girl of the week and thinking about me."

"Maybe I'll buy a schoolgirl skirt for the next one."

"Maybe I'll give you this one." Dana continued the game, happy to forget about the jack ass from a couple of minutes ago.

"How about the thong instead?" Jim asked. "Just take it off after the shift and give it to me."

"Honey if your face is going to be in my thong it's because I'm still wearing it."

"Promises, promises," Jim sighed dramatically and wandered off.

"Table four's drinks are up." Mandy, the bartender, her young lithe body barely concealed in a minimal French maid outfit spoke behind her.

Dana put her tray down and reached for the drinks, but stopped when Cindy, another waitress came up to her. "I'll take care of them; Gabe wants to see you in the back."

"Yeah, but..."

"Don't worry, I'll give you whatever they tip." Cindy assured her. "Better get going, you know what a bitch Gabe is when someone takes more than a minute to get back to him."

"Bet all it takes with that slob is a minute," Dana muttered as she walked off to the sound of Cindy laughing at her joke.

Dana made her way across the club, taking note of the guys checking out her legs as she walked by. The thrill of being ogled, even by pretentious dogs in heat like this, never failed to turn her on.

Not that she wanted any of them, for any price, because Ellen was right, she'd been propositioned several times, in her brief time here, but the fact they wanted her was a constant source of excitement.

To her chagrin, her conversation with Ellen kept coming back to her as she'd worked. Dana wondered what it would be like to not just be naked, but wantonly fucking in front of an entire film crew.

Sucking cock, fucking in multiple positions, probably finishing by getting a load sprayed all over her face or tits. She had to admit that when kept in the confines of a fantasy it was hot as hell. So was the idea that countless men, and maybe some women, who didn't know her would watch it and masturbate to her, or maybe take their arousal out on their lover, fucking her senseless while wishing it was Dana Darling, hot milf porn star.

"Yeah, right." Dana mumbled to herself. "More like broke desperate not to be homeless midlife crisis cougar wanna be."

She slipped behind the second bar located on the other side of the club and walked down the short narrow hallway that led to Gabe's office. The door war partially opened, but she knocked anyway.

"Hey, Gabe, you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, come on in." His gravelly voice called out.

She entered to see the manager of Mario's sitting behind his desk wearing a white wife beater, a pitcher of beer to his right and a plate of buffalo wings in front of him.

Gabe was a large man with watery brown eyes and jowls that reminded her of a Saint Bernard. He resembled Burt in the sense of being a grouchy insensitive sounding dickhead, but it was mostly an act as he was decent with the staff and had done many of the long-time workers personal favors over the years and was always willing to try and fix a problem.

"What's going on? I have to get back out there, my section is full."

"I know but have a seat."

Dana didn't like his tone, mostly because there was none of the usual attitude or sarcasm that was the bulk of most of the conversations, he had with her and everyone else. He spoke softly and didn't have the perpetually annoyed look on his face that everyone figured was his permanent expression.

"What's up? I do something wrong?"

"Not on purpose." He picked up the pitcher and poured some beer into the half full mug next to his plate. "But we have a problem."

"Like what?" Dana's stomach tightened.

"Got a complaint from a high roller."

"About me? I'm always good to the customers."

"This just happened, and you know who it was."

"That asshole Joe? The one that was rude to me for no damn reason?" Dana asked. "Christ that was like five minutes ago."

"He called Ross as soon as Jim walked you away from the table and bitched about you being too old."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Look, Dana, I like you, and I don't think how old you are should matter. You're plenty sexy enough to work here. Hell, you put some of the younger girls to shame. They should hope they look half as good as you when they hit forty."

"What are you getting at with this?"

"We've had a couple other losers make the same complaint. These guys are all sugar daddy types and when they're out here acting like spacones they want to see barely legal tits and ass."

"I never heard about that."

"Because I ignored it. But Joe's the son of a guy who really is a bigshot banker type. He handles Ross's investments and holds the note on the club. He told Ross if he doesn't let you go, he's going to daddy and telling him."

"Gabe, that's serious fucking discrimination!"

"I guess, but let's face it, Dana, at a job like this equal opportunity isn't a thing. A two hundred pound woman with acne shows up here, we can't hire her, and you know why. Shit, look at me. Could I apply to be a male dancer and cry foul if I don't get the job?"

"Gabe, I need this job!" Dana tried to keep the nerves out of her voice. "It's all I have."

"I know, and I argued with Ross. You do a great job and a lot of regulars really like you. But Joe is one of those entitled punks who never worked for a thing and Daddy gives him everything."

"He'd cost someone a job because his son doesn't like how she looks?"

"Guys like Joe have no concept of anything but their own bullshit." Gabe turned in his chair and pulled a metal cashbox from under his desk. "I'm sorry, Dana but I have to do what I'm told."

He opened the box and pulling out a wad of hundred dollar bills, started counting them.

"I figure you make about six hundred a week?"

"I....I guess," Dana shook her head. "Gabe I could lose my damn house over this! I haven't been able to find a real job in months!"

"Here's twelve hundred for two weeks' pay. I'm doing this behind Ross's back so I have some book cooking to do."

He put the stack of money on the table in front of her. "Wish I could do more, I really do."

Dana took the money, folding the bills in half and tucking them into her bra.

"And I know Harry, the manager at the pretty kitty, I can get you a job there."

"That place is a strip club!"

"They have waitresses that aren't dancers."

"They're topless!" Dana protested.

"And you have nothing to be ashamed of up top, and you'll make more than you did here."

"If I was willing to be topless, I'd be working there already!" Dana snapped. "Besides, how long before someone complains I don't have perky twenty year old titties over there?"

"Different crowd, tits are tits and I've been there, they have a few older women. All they care about is you have a nice body and a pretty smile."

1...34567...14