The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I need to stop doing that," Dana agreed. "But I don't know why we're fixated on sex. If you're worried that I'll go back to doing what I did before, I promise it won't happen."

"Happened yesterday."

"It did, but it was my first time, and I was overwhelmed. The way Jake looked at me brought all that back and I slipped up."

"Dana, this is the first time we've seen each other face to face since you started the divorce proceedings," Ellen began.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I was just ashamed of all but ignoring you for years and didn't feel like it was right to just show up on your doorstep like I'd been a good friend all along."

"You could have because I know good people make bad mistakes or have to do things other people don't understand." She gave Dana another weird smile as if there was more she wasn't saying. "No hard feelings, Dana, just glad you're back to being you and we can be us."

"I want that, I really do."

"What I was saying was you've called me a few times, and a couple of times you were pretty trashed."

"Was drinking a lot the first few weeks Ben was gone, just trying to cope," Dana sighed. "If you're worried about that, I haven't had a drink in a month and that's with working at a place that don't mind their girls a little 'relaxed' shall we say. Better for the customers who think we're for sale."

"I'm sure a few are, and you've had some offers." Ellen smirked.

"I have, but I'd never have sex for money, especially not with some asshole wearing an expensive suit, but acting like a frat boy."

"You'd never take money to do something you'd enjoy?" Ellen frowned, and Dana returned the look. Why would she have an issue with that answer?

"I sure as hell wouldn't enjoy it. If I wanted to have boring sex with an arrogant prick who thinks money makes him a man I'd have just stayed with Ben. Never mind the humiliation when the talky prick tells all his friends about the whore he paid to fuck him." She laughed harshly. "Like paying for it is something to brag about."

"Little bitter?" Ellen nodded. "Can't say I blame you, and trust me, you know I started out modeling. I've been through the propositions and casting couch games. But I'm kind of digressing."

"Feels like you're fishing," Dana countered. "Not sure for what, but this conversation is getting weird."

"Might get weirder depending on what we can work out." Before Dana could respond to another cryptic remark, she continued.

"Where I was going was you mentioned more than once you've been prowling the night scene like an over sexed cougar looking for her lucky cub du jour."

"Cub of the day? Try a few hours." Dana laughed, this time a real one. "They only have one thing I want, and it's not personality or conversation. I'm not dating, just fucking."

"And loving every minute of it."

"Why shouldn't I? I'm getting out years of sexual frustration, maybe a little revenge in a way, and just having a good time."

"Jake told Burt you were a hell of a good time, like a wildcat porn star was his exact quote. Even kept the shoes, skirt and tie on." Ellen grinned. "Hence the porn star comment I imagine."

"Seems like Burt let him keep talking," Dana scowled. "Pig."

"Nothing he didn't hear about you years ago."

"Okay," Dana put her hands up. "I appreciate Burt helping me out with a free shoot, and you taking a look to see what you can find for me, but I'm getting a little tired of discussing my past and present sex life."

"Maybe you'll change your mind on that." Ellen tapped the folder. "But okay, let's talk what I can do for you."

"Thank you."

"Nothing." Ellen sat back in the chair and folded her arms over her chest. "Absolutely nothing."

"I..." Dana blinked at how abrupt the answer was. "That simple?"

"Dana, modeling is always a crowded field, and you know that. These days the internet has made it even more so. Girls on twitter and snap and all other social media posting their pics to get attention and a lot of them are getting found that way."

"But Burt said you had a project for an older model, and I have experience and..."

"My firm, and the rest of the industry have plenty of older models. Its damn hard to break into this field when you're young, but when it comes to mature models, yesterday's girls are today's women."

"But..."

"I know, we're friends and you have a history, and the hope was I could get you a foot in the door."

"Feels like it was just slammed in my face." Dana groused.

"I run this agency, but I still have to get the clients to approve the model. These photos are nothing spectacular. You're a beautiful, sexy woman, Dana, but we have plenty, and nothing about you really stands out."

"But if I never left, I'd still be working."

"Most likely, but you can't keep dwelling on that." Ellen's face softened and she leaned forward and put her hand on Dana's where her arms were folded on the desk. "I still might be able to find you work, but it's going to take time, and won't be steady. Burt said you're in real deep shit financially?"

"I told you I was laid off and why. This cocktail waitress bullshit is barely keeping food on the house, the lights and heat on and my car on the road. I can't come close to the mortgage."

"Then sell the house in the divorce and get a big pay out." Ellen shrugged. "Ben has to split it with you."

"No." Dana's lips pressed in a hard line. "I love that house and he bought it because I wanted it. Ben never wanted kids and he was content to live in a nice condo. I wanted the picket fence and the garden and a nice home."

"You could rent a house and..."

"It's the only thing I ever felt was mine even though he paid for most of it, because he did it for me back when he actually cared about me. I let him take my career, my friends, any life that he didn't approve of." She lifted her head defiantly. "I'll be damned if he'll take my home."

"That's the Dana I've missed all these years!" Ellen clapped her hands. "But I'm confused about something. He made great money and made you leave a good paying job, what about alimony?"

"I waived it." Dana told her. "I don't want his goddamn money or for him saying he still takes care of me."

"Jesus, Dana, the guy cheated on you! You should be able to take him to the damn cleaners even without alimony."

"What cleaners? We never had kids, we each have a car that's paid off, I waived him paying me, all that's left is the house."

"Which he should be paying for while you just live there."

"Same as taking his money," Dana insisted.

"What's the plan then? You trying to buy him out?" Ellen shook her head. "That house could sell for a pretty penny, he must want half of that value."

"Nope. Whether it's out of guilt for cheating or knowing I might be able to force a better deal because of it, he's being reasonable."

"What's his definition of reasonable?" Ellen asked skeptically.

"He's waving equity and going by the balance on the house."

"Shouldn't it be mostly paid off? You guys bought it right when you got married."

"We took money out for a few improvements which is why the house is worth so much," Dana explained. "He also took some money out for that boat so he could look like a hot shot to his clients."

"What do you need? Maybe I can help?"

"We owe seventy. Ben drew something up that if I can pay him thirty five he walks away from the house."

"Goddamn, I couldn't lend you more than a few thousand." Ellen sighed.

"And I wouldn't take it and if I did, I couldn't pay it back." Dana grunted disgustedly. "He wants the thirty five in six months."

"That's ridiculous!"

"And his lawyer is saying it's ridiculous that he could force the sale and get a lot more, so its not a bad deal considering."

"You pay thirty five, while paying the mortgage, then you keep paying the mortgage afterwards?"

"Yes, but his name comes off the house when he gets his money." Dana tapped her long red nail on the desk. "But with the mortgage, taxes, utilities and crazy things like food, I don't make enough to afford that, never mind come up with that money."

"Can you borrow against the house?"

"Not without a job," she smiled ruefully. "That's the shady part of his generous offer, he made sure I'd lose the job."

"Too bad you can't prove that."

"Can't afford to pay someone who could dig up proof."

"Six months to make the sale price and keep the house up." Ellen whistled. "Wow, no modeling gig was going to pay you that much, Dana."

"But steady work might have gotten me a loan, maybe." She pressed her hands to her throbbing temples. "Pretty damn hopeless."

"Force the sale, take the payout."

"I want this damn house!" Dana snapped. "That smug prick is not going to win this, and me keeping the house is worth more than the money I'd make selling it." She slumped back in the chair.

"Besides, it will take time to sell, and I'd have to move and right now I don't even know if I can afford a damn apartment these days unless its tiny and in a crap neighborhood and I'd have to put all my grandmother's furniture in storage and..."

"How bad do you want the house, and this moral victory, Dana?" Ellen cut her off.

"So bad I can taste it."

"Funny choice of words."

"Why?"

Ellen again looked as if she wanted to say something but wasn't sure.

"What's going on, Ellen? You've been acting like you're keeping something from me."

"You remember when Russ and I got divorced four years ago, and he pushed me to buy him out of the business or sell it, just like Ben is doing with the house?"

"I do, and sorry I was a lousy friend and..."

"Forget that. Point is I came up with the money in a few months when I really had nothing. To this day neither Russ nor anyone else knows how I got it."

"Can I ask?"

"I'll tell you because of who we used to be to each other and who I hope we'll be from this point on, best friends."

"I'd love that, and that has nothing to do with money." Dan whispered, her throat tightening with sudden emotion.

"And because we're friends, I'll ask you don't judge me, and you'll hear me out."

"Of course."

"Only thing I'll say that sounds like a defense of my actions is I was in your shoes, Dana. Betrayed by my husband, and desperate to keep something dear to me. In my case I started this business and was naïve enough to put his name on it. I'd die before I'd let him keep making money on it or force me to sell off."

"I understand that." Dana nodded.

"Hopefully you understand enough to consider doing the same thing I did to come up with the money without being able to borrow and in secret."

"I can't imagine there's anything I won't do, as long as it's not going to get me tossed in jail." Dana added.

"It has its risks, but jail isn't one of them." Ellen told her.

"Are you going to fess up or what?" Dana forced a laugh to cover her anxiety.

"It is a confession, and you're the first person I'm telling what I did and what I can get you the chance to do."

"For fucks sake, Ellen, what did you do?"

Ellen paused again, but when Dana rolled her eyes, she spoke the words in a rush.

"I became a porn star."

Chapter Four

"What did you just say?" Dana's eyes widened.

"You heard me. I had a friend I modeled with when I was just out of college and she went into the porn industry. First mainstream, but then she created her own site and started directing as well as starring in them."

"You...made porn." Dana blinked. "Wow, I..."

"I know, it's a hard thing to swallow," she flashed a wry smile. "But I made good money swallowing some hard things."

"Ugh." Dana scrunched her face up.

"Ugh? You've been fucking kids half your age like it's a damn competition, but because I got paid to do it, its ugh?"

"Being a hooker would be just getting paid to do it." Dana was still trying to process Ellen's admission. "But porn? People filming you? Being with guys you don't know at all?"

"Sometimes more than one." Ellen winked. "With the right mindset and people, it can be fun."

"My God, Ellen, didn't you worry someone would recognize you?"

"I still think about that now, and it's been three years since I made one."

"Your divorce was five years ago." Dana gasped. "You did it for two years?"

"In two years I probably did about eighty shoots and made over a hundred grand." Ellen admitted. "Some of the scenes pay more than others and if you're willing you can shoot three times a week, sometimes more."

"Three a week." Dana repeated numbly.

"Even if you have your period there's always blow job and hand job stuff, hell I did a few foot job vids." Ellen shrugged. "They only pay a couple hundred, but..."

"Stop!" Dana put her hands up. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. I hope you're not stringing me along."

"I'm not, but you'll have to take my word for it. Not like I'm going to tell you any of the names I worked under or send you links."

"But they're all still out there? You didn't ask to pull them?"

"I did when I decided I'd made enough money and had gotten Beautiful You back to being successful enough I'd never want anyone to know. But while they were on the original site, they get pirated like anything else and there's thousands of sites. Once in a while I search and a few come up. I've given up trying to get them all removed."

"I can't believe you did it, and...if it was five years ago, you were forty six!"

"Thanks to Milf and Mommy porn you're never too old to start." Ellen laughed.

"Mommy?"

"Older women have two roles in porn, a plain sexy as fuck Milf sometimes as a professional woman, sometimes a friend's mom, sometimes a hot cougar on the prowl like you're doing for real.

"The other role is in incest porn as a mom or aunt."

"God, tell me you didn't do any of those!"

"Why not? They pay better than the others and it's not like the guy was my real son." Ellen shrugged. "Maybe since I don't have kids it doesn't seem so bad. That's another reason I took the chance. If I had kids, I would have never put them through that."

She pointed to Dana.

"You also have no kids and for the most part few friends over the last ten years, and you worked with mostly women, just how Ben liked it. Your odds of someone knowing you wouldn't be bad."

"Hold on, you're talking about this like I said I'd think about it," Dana protested.

"I want you to." Ellen smiled when she saw Dana looking more closely at her. "Picturing me doing it? You're not the only one who's aged well, you know." She stood up from behind the desk and stepped to the side, giving a slow twirl, as if for the camera.

For the first time since she'd entered, Dana took a good look at her former agent and longtime friend. Ellen was taller than Dana, and still possessed the athletic build she'd had since she'd broken into the business on the other side of the camera.

Ellen's black stocking clad legs protruding from her short one piece grey dress were long and despite being slender, well-shaped. Although never big on top, her breasts, which Dana had seen when looking at some nudes Ellen had done in her younger days, were perky and perfectly shaped.

She'd always worn flattering bras which propped what she had up well, and today was no different, with an enticing peek of cleavage visible from her tightly contained breasts.

Her pert, heart shaped ass, visible in the tight skirt was small enough that both cheeks were capable of being grabbed by one large hand. Before her mind's eye, a vision of that ass in the air with a pair of powerful hands on her slim hips fucking her appeared.

Ellen still wore her wavy blonde hair long and Dana pictured it across her back, maybe with the guy pulling on it as he pounded her. Her small tits would be bouncing fetchingly, and Ellen's wide baby blue eyes would be even wider from being fucked and staring into the camera, her perfect cupid bow lips parted as she moaned and squealed.

Dana blinked the image away when the unwanted thought of what would it be like to be naked and fucking in front of a camera fleetingly crossed her mind.

"I did color my hair and wear some wigs to make it look like I had short hair." Ellen spoke as she sat back down. "Being a model, I don't think I have to tell you different hair color and some heavier than usual make up can alter an appearance.

"Unless you're starring in the mainstream releases by big porn producers like Vivid, Tropic and others, and you're at the Jenna Jameson level, most guys would never recognize the average porn star."

"Depends on the guy, some watch way too much."

"True," Ellen admitted. "But milf stuff is mostly watched by younger guys or women who want to be the older woman in the scene. Older guys tend to go the other way with teen girls and daddy stuff."

"I can't do this, Ellen, for a variety of reasons."

"I'm sure the main reason is being exposed, I mean people knowing you, not the obvious exposure."

"That's a big one. "Hey, weren't you in Dana Darling Rides Again?"

"Great title, and I have to admit your maiden name is perfect."

"Perfect for them to google it and come up with my old modeling pics then porn." Dana mocked. "Wow, that Dana she fell on hard times, and hard things too!"

"Dana, your heyday was before social media really existed, but the name isn't the issue they let you make one up or suggest some to you."

"A lot of women have been outed and it doesn't go well for them."

"Dana, your parents are both gone, you didn't have kids and you never kept in touch with the few cousins you have. Who are you shaming?"

"Myself."

"Is it so shameful? Porn isn't the seedy drug riddled abusive exploitive industry it used to be." Ellen stopped. "Well, no there are still some shady studios, but a lot of porn is now done by small niche studios who film specific kinks and a ton of women are running their own sites and calling the shots.

"No one is forced to do anything or anyone they don't want to, at least not the woman I'd send you to. It's no longer filled with runaways and desperate drug addicts, a lot of the young starlets are in college, and the older women? They're making a killing with the stuff we just talked about."

"Ellen, I've never even done a full nude. Closest I came were some bikini shots where I was topless but had my hands or arms over my tits."

"And how excited were you on that shoot?"

"Very different, I didn't have a guy between my legs and someone filming him fucking me or me sucking his damn cock."

"Dana, we know what the camera does to you. You've told me in the past it's not just the camera, but your mind racing with guys looking at you and wishing they could have you."

"I know, but how you get me willing to be a porn star out of that is a stretch."

"Is it? Dana, you were a goddamn wild cat when you were young. You were unabashedly sexual and never worried what the men you fucked thought about you. You don't have an insecure bone in your body.

"And you picked up where you left off except you're targeting young guys because it's just sex no bullshit. It's not like you're shy about getting down and dirty."

"Big difference screwing a guy in a motel or his place and doing it in front of a film crew and then having it put out there for the entire damn net to see."

"If you allow yourself to think about it like that, there is." Ellen put her hands out. "Humor me for a minute. If you forget the who might see it aspect and stop at the filming?"

"You were probably soaking through your panties in that schoolgirl shoot with Jake. Imagine being naked, every inch of that magnificent body on display and fucking a young guy with a big cock right there in front of people? You can't tell me you wouldn't need to get yourself off if you kept thinking about it."

"In fantasy a lot of things are hot. Lot of women have rape fantasies, but they'd sure as hell never want it."