The Next Playboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm... I like having my pussy eaten. And I love giving blowjobs. Part of the exhibitionism is that I like giving people what they want."

I began to get a boner at the thought of Katie giving a blowjob with her perfect red lips. I tried to focus on the interview. "Would you call yourself a slut?"

"I'm the sluttiest non-slut who's ever existed," she responded. Great answer.

"What's the hottest sexual experience you've ever had?"

She thought for a moment. "One time I took my top off at a party and walked around the whole time with my tits out." Woah. That was news. I now had a full-on erection visualizing this stuff. And then she looked at me with a glimmer in her eye and a huge grin. "You wanna see them again?"

Aaron immediately turned around in his swivel chair. Katie laughed at that. She pulled off her shirt slowly, making sure we were tantalized. She tossed it across the room with a flourish. Then off came the same red bra from earlier in the day. There were her mouth watering breasts again.

"You boys wanna touch them?"

Aaron just about catapulted over to the couch. He immediately grabbed her left breast while I gently held her right. They were heavy, just the perfect size. Weighty without being disproportionate. I went from light touches to squeezes. Then she looked me right in the eyes as we fondled her.. 'Fuck it,' I thought and I leaned in to kiss her. She let my lips touch hers, gently at first, but she quickly opened her mouth and let my tongue explore. My tongue felt hers, a little more dominant than mine. We played tag for a little bit and then she broke the kiss and turned to a red-faced Aaron.

"Come on," she said seductively, "kiss me."

Aaron closed his eyes and leaned in. While they started making out, I moved my mouth to Katie's left breast and sucked on it gently. I heard her moan into Aaron's mouth. Soon she broke that kiss and moved each of her hands to our covered erections. She stroked them through our pants.

"Let's get these out, boys," she told us.

We each undressed as fast as we could, letting undergarments fly. Soon we were in just our shirts. She felt each of our cocks with her delicately manicured hands.

"One moment," she said and then stood up. She made a show of taking off her heels and slowly unzipping her pants, then letting them fall to the floor to reveal absolutely nothing underneath. She hadn't been wearing panties this whole time! She sat back down and turned to me. I thought she was gonna go for another kiss, but instead her mouth moved down to my crotch and I felt the tip of my penis enveloped by warm wetness. She suckled gently on the tip before moving her head further down and full-on sucking my dick. Aaron took this opportunity with her turned around to feel up her supple ass. I sighed and relaxed into the couch cushion. It doesn't get better than this. After about a minute she turned and with a smirk, leaned over to do the same to Aaron. Aaron gasped a little when he felt her mouth come in contact with his penis. I assumed he was a virgin and I was probably right. I decided to use my time with her backside to give her some pleasure. I maneuvered myself so my face was at her crotch level and I gave her wet slit a lick. She hummed around Aaron's cock when I did so, provoking some high-pitched noises of pleasure. I licked her again and established a rhythm, probing her nethers, making the occasional trip to the inside of her thighs to stimulate her. After a minute or two, she pulled her mouth off Aaron's cock, to his slight disappointment, and stood up.

"That's gonna get you a reward," she said to me. Then she walked towards me and positioned herself so she was straddling my legs while standing. She squatted down so my erect cock was right beneath her entrance. My eyes went wide. Then she slowly lifted herself and put the cock between her folds. I felt her encumber me with heat. It was wonderful. Aaron was gaping at me. She began to establish her own rhythm and bounced up and down gently. I took this opportunity to really palm her tits. God, I loved them. Big and beautiful. Then I reached down to cup her ass, all the while she was bouncing on me. Aaron was nonchalantly stroking himself.

"Stand up on the couch, Aaron," Katie panted.

Aaron obeyed immediately. He moved towards her and, while she was bouncing on me, she put Aaron's cock back in her mouth. She started doing a sort of gyrating motion to stimulate me while not moving vertically so she could suck off Aaron. Aaron was panting heavily. I could see in his eyes he was close. She could, too.

"Where do you wanna blow, big boy?" she asked.

"Mouth!" he gasped. She stopped gyrating, but left my rock-hard dick inside her while she focused on sucking off Aaron. He looked up, like he was thanking God. And then he thrusted forward and his knees buckled a little and I could see Katie's throat react. He was cumming. Another couple big thrusts and she collapsed onto the couch, looking up in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah..." he breathed out. Katie grinned.

"Ok, now it's time to finish you," she said to me. She began riding me with gusto, bouncing up and down with fury. I moved my hand down to her ass and my finger began to probe that pretty little asshole we had seen earlier. I stuck my finger in and she gasped. That's when I felt her go off. Her pussy spasmed around me and I knew I was close. She knew, too. She got off me and kneeled down while I stood up so she could suck my cock again. She sucked with even more fury than she had with Aaron just a moment ago. We didn't even communicate. When I felt myself about to blow, I pulled out and began jerking furiously until I felt that familiar pressure and blew wads of semen all over her pretty, made-up face. The first shot went up over her left eye, the second went in her mouth. She closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing. She grinned at the two of us, exhausted on the couch.

"Well, that should be enough for your interview," she joked, "I'm gonna freshen up and go home.

Aaron and I were too stunned and exhausted to respond.

12