The Next Senior Streak Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Jeff and then at his cock, licked her lips, and took him in her mouth. She was sucking with all her might, running her mouth up and down his shaft. It was warm and wet and everything Jeff could've ever hoped for.

Unfortunately, it was too much for Jeff and he was already ready to blow. "Oh fuck!" He let out as the pleasure washed over him. His balls retracted and his dick tingled as twitched, then as the feeling reached its max he let go. Even though he had cum earlier his balls had more than enough reserves to fill Emily's mouth. She swallowed his seed hungrily as Jeff's dick started going soft.

As she pulled her mouth away her hips started bucking and her body writhing. It was clear to Jeff that she was cumming, he assumed from the eroticism of the experience.

She laid back panting. "Jeff I can't believe I finally got to suck a dick!"

"That was your first time sucking?"

"Yeah. I mean Stacy had me practice on her dildos but none were as big as you! You better get training from Stacy cause I need that dick!"

Jeff and Emily laid together on the couch watching tv and chatting until Emily told Jeff it was time to go. He got dressed and headed home. Once he got home he went right to bed and fell asleep for another deep night sleep.

12