All Comments on 'The Next Stage of Development Ch. 01'

by lambo69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Much too abrupt an ending.

Cut off the last page, slap a part one in the title and resubmit please. That ending felt very forced. Try again please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loose ennds

No concern for their welfare? Without a very special diet, never ending pregnancy will kill these women at a young age. What about his sister and Ex? Never looking back is a real %*&^ thing to do for those two in particular. I am certain some kind of agency would make the connection and start looking for the hairless man to lock up and study.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 12 years ago
Good and the fantasy appeals

I read for the enjoyment and do not critique the story unless itsdumb- wish I had this ability. I had to rely on a great voice and build to entice women into my bed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good, good, then bad

The ending was rushed. I agree with the other poster, cut the end off and retitle it chapter 1, then follow it up with another chapter for the ending, or more. Good idea just feels rushed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tweak it

Definitely need to fix the ending, it felt very rushed. Also, I think you might want to read up on Australia. Gone are the days of riding around in kangaroo pouches and there are certainly no tribes in the desert! Australia isn't Africa

lambo69lambo69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for taking the time to provide me some feedback on the story. I am sorry about the ending. At the time I felt it was a good way to sum up what happened afterwards but I didn't realize that I had last a few things loose ata the end. I am going to start rewriting it into a multiple part story (coming soon).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Turn it in to a series

I think it would be interesting to see this become a series. To have him maybe at one point run in to a women they change just like him or maybe even more interesting another race changed her to stop him. Also the forever pregnant thing yea that just sound like a real pain maybe it stays in there till they are pregnant or maybe it make her un able to carry the seed of another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story was edited after first published, wasn't it? I remember a different ending where the women all became pregnant (permanently) because the sperm survived in them for the rest of their lives. Still a good story, but i think i liked the first edit better...

lambo69lambo69over 11 years agoAuthor
Edited

Yes, I did listen to some sound advice from other readers that the ending was far too abrupt. I agree. It was and so I edited the ending to this story and I am currently working on chapter 2. More fun to come!

ManjoManManjoManover 11 years ago
Mind Control

Having read another of your stories, I stumbled upon

this one and I found out that I really like mind control

stories. To have that kind of power would be an

extreme gift to say the least. Can't wait for your next

installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
alternate ending?

this is an amazing story. if only i had mind control. I would like to read the first unedited ending. Where would i find that?

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Great Story

But i assume one of the Upgrades would be Impregnating the Women he has sex with No Matter the fact they are on Birth Control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A piece of ART

This is a GOOD piece of art. I only hope and pray there will be much more story to come and continue more. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Problem

When you make a character with unlimited super powers you lose drama. There is only so much fucking that a reader can take before it gets dull. Now it's dull.

Conflict, internal or external, is necessary for drama and interest. The first half wasn't bad but the second half of this story was awful. Too bad really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i just wanted alexander to have sex with his mother

Timtom12Timtom12about 8 years ago
A great big, total...

Dick! That is all he is now.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 8 years ago
Great start

Wanted him to impregnate his mom and have some cum inflation but overall very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous