The Next Time

Story Info
Caitlin continues exploring her filthy side.
1.2k words
4.78
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Continuing directly on from previous story 'A Fantasy Brought to Life' --

While Gene showered, Caitlin waddled downstairs in her filthy nappy to put the kettle on. She was determined to enjoy her mess for as long as possible.

She curled up with Gene on the sofa and they put on the TV, Caitlin's bottom nestled in Gene's crotch and Gene's hand laying gently on the front of her nappy. They drifted off to sleep.

Caitlin awoke several hours later desperate for a pee. Already accustomed to her new toilet situation, she released her bladder instinctively.

Gene was woken up by a flood of warmth in his hand and on his lap. It took a few moments for him to realise that the warmth was also accompanied by wetness.

'I think you're leaking my love. It might be time for a nappy change.'

Caitlin shifted on the sofa and felt her mess squish into her. She became aware of a soreness where the poo pressed against her.

'Shit! I've gone and given myself nappy rash!'

'Definitely time for a change then!'

She allowed Gene to clean her up but reluctantly declined a fresh nappy. She decided to rethink her plan for the next 10 days. She would forego the nappies for a few days to allow her skin to recover and stock up on supplies like baby powder. But the time wouldn't be wasted. She planned to load up on fibre and avoid pooing for as long as she could. The next time was going to be even messier than this one! Plus, she thought to herself, it means I can save more nappies for when Gene gets back.

-------

Four days later, Caitlin woke up with a sharp pain in her stomach. She could feel a turd pressing against her bumhole, trying to force its way out. She had successfully avoided shitting since her messy adventure but her new high-fibre diet had caught up with her and she was minutes away from a genuine accident. Clenching as hard as she could, she grabbed a nappy from the dresser and taped herself into it.

As soon as the tapes were fastened, she felt her load turtling. A huge log slid out of her and pushed out the back of her nappy. It was very firm and did not flatten when it met the resistance of the nappy. Instead, it remained whole and and was forced down between her legs and into the gusset of the nappy.

Caitlin stood up gently, feeling the firm log rubbing against her pussy. As she straightened up, she felt a fart slip out of her, followed by two large mushy logs. These enveloped her bottom in hot squishy mess and immediately made her nappy sag. She could smell it now. It was ripe and heavy. She pressed the mass gently and was rewarded with a fresh burst of hot poo smell. It was even stronger than her last mess, but no less arousing. She pulled open the back of her nappy to take a sniff and her eyes watered.

She was shocked to discover that her stomach still felt full and heavy. She squatted slightly and pushed. Her bladder released and flooded her pooey gusset with piss. The padding swelled and pushed the firm log against her pussy. She whimpered as the poo massaged her clit.

She pushed again and let out several muffled, bubbling farts before a torrent of mushy poo crackled out of her and crept up the back of her nappy and between her legs. She could feel the nappy sag further and expose several inches of poo-smeared cheek. She gasped and pushed again. Her bottom cheeks and bumhole were so completely caked in poo she couldn't even feel the new load coming out of her, she just became aware of a bubbly sensation and felt her nappy sag further.

Finally empty, she sighed and reached behind her to feel her load. It was huge. And hot. And so soft. The nappy was containing it but was also sagging halfway to her knees. She would need some more help containing the mess. But first, she decided to send a video to Gene.

Propping her phone on the dresser, she posed seductively in her mess. She bent over and pushed out her bottom, waggling it to make the nappy sway. She slapped the bulge. She pulled open the leg holes and showed the mound of poo to the camera.

'Look at this babe, I made a huge smelly mess in my nappy. I wish you were here. want you to stick your hard cock in the leg holes of my dirty nappy and fuck me in my poo. I want to poo while you fuck me and squish the mess everywhere. But since you're not here, I'm just going to have to fuck my poo instead.'

And with that, she lowered herself to the floor and straddled the firm turd in her gusset and started to hump it. The softer mess in the back of her nappy squelched as she rode the log of poo. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She was being filthy and disgusting and she loved it. Lost in depravity, she ground harder and harder into her poo. The juices from her pussy were softening the log, making it more pliable. The stench of her mess grew stronger and stronger as she squished around in it. Then her knees buckled and she came, screaming. She immediately sank into her pile of poo, gasping and unable to see. When she had recovered enough to see again, she pressed send and waited, heart thumping, for Gene to reply. Even after their messy fun together, she was still nervous. Still convinced that he would turn around and reject her for her disgusting behaviour. Worse still, now he had video evidence of her being a deviant.

She felt her humiliation and arousal rise when his replies came, rapidly, one after the other.

'You disgusting little slut.'

'I bet you stink. Look at the size of that mess.'

'Fuck. What kind of nasty bitch fucks herself with her own shit.'

'My nasty bitch, that's who'.

'You had better save up a nice big load for when I get home.'

'I want to bend you over and fuck you through the leg holes of your nappy whilst you shit yourself.'

'I want to feel your hot shit filling your nappy around me. I want to smell that nasty nasty mess'.

'I'm rubbing my cock thinking of spanking that mess until you're covered in it then opening your nappy and fucking you in it.'

Caitlin felt her pussy flood her nappy with juice.

She pressed videocall and rang Gene, who answered instantly. She could see he was holding his hard cock.

She undid the tapes, pulled the nappy open and showed him the mess. 'You can't even imagine how much this stinks'

She heard him grunting on the phone as he rubbed his cock.

She started fingering her messy pussy through the poo caking it. 'That's it baby, come all over my poo. Come all over this big smelly pile of poo'.

She pushed and farted.

'Fuck me while I poo myself!'

'Yeah, that's it, shit yourself like the filthy whore you are'

She pushed again, still fingering herself, and Gene saw the pile of poo under her bottom grow. Remembering how it felt to have her hot poo engulf him as he fucked her tipped him over the edge. His cock jerked and spurted cum on his hand.

To be continued