All Comments on 'The Night I Met Laura Innes'

by GirlInterrupted

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
good story

i liked this a lot. would and will recommend it to friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
like it much

yes it good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it

The best story i've seen.

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 17 years ago
5 Gold Stars!!!!

OMG!!!!! I loved it!!!! I was so hot I needed to take a cold shower afterwards!! I will never be able to watch ER in the same manner again. LOL. I wrote a similar story called "LYNSIE." It's not as well written as your's, but it is about a real life famous perosn. Whom I have had the pleasure of using Messenger to talk with. Lynda "Wonder Woman" Carter, was in Chicago for a business trip a couple of yrs. ago. And we got talking, and I said that I was sorrily in New York. She says VERY Bluntly.. "I'd invite you to Chicago, but as you know my niece is coming to see me tomorrow." My mouth just dropped to the floor, I had to scroll up to see if I saw what I thought I saw. LOL. Stupid or what?? All I could think to say was "yeah, she told me." (I've talked with her niece too.) All 3 of us still talk. You may think that Lynda is so "Prim and Propper," she can be. But she is also SO Blunt, SO forward sometimes. And yes, we have talked like in the manner of your story!! I told her that I have a huge crush on her. And to my amazement.. she wasn't even mad. She was flattered!! As she uses quite a bit. Even though your story is pure fantasy, I can tell by the way it is written that you would love to have that chance. As I would give anything to have that same experience with Lynda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous