The Night I Met My Ex’s New BF

Story Info
Vince’s ex shows up to the Halloween Party with a new BF.
2.4k words
4.65
15.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING** - Read the tags before reading! You won't find anything wholesome here. ;)

Told from the POV of a very, very naughty guy named Vince, who just happens to have every twink's favorite thing.

--------

A few years after high school I dated this sweet guy that I'd known from class. This ex (Andrew) and I never really "consummated" our relationship as it were. He'd wanted to take it slow at the time. We initially met up, exchanged numbers, sexted a lot, and had one or two make out sessions before figuring out that a relationship wasn't gonna work for us. After it ended, we both got busy, so I never actually got the chance to play with that pink boypussy. I actually only got to find out what a pretty pink it was later.

We stayed friends on social media and I decided to host a Halloween party a couple years later. Andrew was about 21 at the time and I was 24. He'd started dating a much older (late 30's) white guy earlier that summer (let's call him Bill) and on Facebook they seemed in love. I invited them both to the party and when they showed up it was clear that my ex was bored to tears by Bill. I couldn't say that I blamed him; Bill was a generic 5'7" middle aged guy that moved boxes for a living and refused to talk about anything but IPAs.

My ex on the other hand was a 5'3" redhead with tight little body and a bubble ass. This ginger twink showed up in booty shorts and a crop top that showed his whole midriff as some sort of bunny outfit. He had more than a few stares thrown his way as the party went on. Hell, even I couldn't stop staring as my ex had seemingly gotten even hotter since we'd fooled around. Moreover, I couldn't believe that this was the same sweet boy I'd dated back then with the way he was acting with everyone.

"Wow. That is a hot outfit!" I said once the party got going. Bill must have gone to the bathroom or something and left Andrew all by himself.

"You like it?"

"Damn right I do! Turn around for me."

Andrew bent over and then slowly straightened back out, but not before I saw that the little slut wasn't wearing anything underneath his bunny shorts.

"Fuck boy! You trying to get some dick tonight!?"

"I mean, it is Halloween. What better night to ride a demon?" He said with a wink.

Just then Bill came back into the room with drinks for the both of them.

Of course Bill noticed all the stares his new boy was getting and puppy-guarded him the whole night. I was running around most of the night trying to be a good host, but I couldn't help but notice the occasional eye-fuck from Andrew when his boyfriend wasn't looking. It didn't take much to figure out why: I had been working out the past couple of months trying to get my skin tight devil costume to fit well on my body. I didn't have a ton of muscle mass, but my body was firm and the suit clung to every muscle and bulge I did have. I certainly had more mass now than when Andrew and I dated, thanks to a late growth spurt (only up to 5'11" though).

I didn't find out until my friends told me later that the slutty little bunny twink had been plying Bill with alcohol all night. By 12:30 Bill had excused himself to the backyard to sleep on the grass under the space heater. After a little while, I noticed Andrew in a corner chatting alone with one of my straight buddies. The little bunny was laying it on thick, but my friend was just playing nice. Once Andrew had rubbed my friend on the thigh one too many times for it to be a mistake, I decided to get involved. For my friend's sake of course.

"Hey Mike, how's your party?"

"It's good man, I'm out of beer. Do you want me to grab you and the bunny something?"

"Sure man. You want anything, Andrew?"

"Definitely. I am pretty thirsty." He said licking his lips.

Mike left to go get us some drinks and it was just my ex and I standing in the dark corner while the music blasted. I saw an opportunity and grabbed his bubble butt as I moved sideways next to him.

"So, where's your dedicated dick?" I asked casually, pretending my hand wasn't squeezing his plump ass.

"He's out there. Sleeping somewhere. As usual."

"As usual? What do you mean by that?"

My hand started to move one of the pant legs aside so that now a whole beautiful buttcheek was exposed to the open air. Andrew looked over at me lustfully.

"It means that every time I get dressed up, prepped, and excited for fun, he's too tired and waives me off. I just wanna feel some cock and he says no."

By now my fingers had found his tight little button and started playing with the entrance to his hole.

"You mean you throw yourself at him and he doesn't play with what I'm playing with now?"

Andrew moaned a little as I pushed in just a bit with my index finger.

"Not even close, he hasn't fucked me in months. And the worst part is that he always insists that we play safe when we do have sex." He whined a little louder as I pushed my fingers in deeper. "But I just miss the feeling of raw cock." He said as his hand and eyes moved to the thick bulge in my pants. "I was really hoping that I could still get opened up by some cock tonight, but he passed out in the yard."

It was at that point that I decided that Mike could handle running the party for the rest of the evening. I grabbed Andrew's hand and we discretely made our way upstairs to my bedroom. No sooner had we entered the bedroom when he threw himself at me and our lips collided. He craned his neck up to me as I rammed my tongue down his throat, making out so hard that it could have left bruises on his lips. I pushed the little bunny boy down onto the bed as he tore off my shirt. I pressed him hard into the bed as I continued to make out with him and fingered his tight little boypussy. I slid the bootyshorts off his legs leaving him in nothing but the crop top as I ground my hips against him.

"Oh my god. You're so fucking hot. And you feel so fucking big." He moaned hungrily.

"You like that big dick pressing against your hole?"

"Fuck yes. I wanna see it. I wanna play with this cock."

"Alright bitch, come get on your knees."

Andrew dropped to his knees on the floor while I moved to the edge of the bed. The twink looped his hands through my waistband and slid my pants off, releasing my cock.

"Oh fuck." He gasped.

"A little big huh?"

"You're fucking huge." He said as he started stroking the shaft.

"Not used to this size?"

"No way. I knew you had a nice dark cock from before, but was it always this big?"

"I had a little growth spurt since you last saw it."

"Goddamn, I don't know if I can take this. You're way bigger than Bill." He said, still admiring the mass in front of him.

"How much bigger?"

"Well, he's about to here," He said measuring out my dick with his fingers. "and thin, so you're about double the length, but this GIRTH is unreal."

"How about you give it a taste and see what's real?"

For the next ten minutes we stayed like that with Andrew moaning while slobbering all over my knob. At various points he tried going down as far as he could, but couldn't get much past halfway. I figured out that I would have to break this boy in a bit, so I started pushing just a little bit more each time. When he started to pull back I knotted my hands through the red hair on the back of his head and forced him further onto my lap. He grabbed my thighs as he tried to escape, but I pushed just a little bit more until there was only an inch or two left before I let him come up for air.

"Fuck that's a big cock!" Andrew said with tears forming around his emerald eyes.

"And that's a fucking good mouth! Got me about to turn into an animal."

A big smile appeared on Andrew's face as he went back to impaling his throat with my cock.

"Yeah, you like that you little slut? You like getting abused?" I said with a hint of understanding. Andrew moaned in pleasure as the dirty talk continued and my thrusts got faster. His eyes were bright and wide as I pinned him back against the side of the bed and started giving him the face-fuck he'd always secretly craved.

"Alright," I said pulling my meat from his throat. "it's time for me to get a taste of this ass." I picked up Andrew and tossed him back onto the bed face up. Before he could do anything else I had his legs straight up in the air so I could marvel at his beautiful pink pussy. The boy had obviously prepped for the night and the hole was shaved hairless and ready. I couldn't believe what a loser his boyfriend was for passing up the opportunity to play with prime pussy like this. His hole was so tight and tasted so sweet as I began to attack it with my tongue. I sat down there and ate him out for what seemed like an hour, until Andrew was moaning so loud the whole house would have heard but for the party downstairs.

When I finally came up for air, Andrew was begging for my cock.

"Oh please please please fuck me. I need this cock. It's been so long. Please stretch out my boypussy."

While I was eating him out, I had moved my phone into position so that I could record this next part.

"Are you sure you want to get your boypussy stretched? You might not be able to go back to that plain old whiteboi cock after this."

"Fucking wreck my hole with that fat Mexican cock. Tear me open with your thick dick!" He begged.

"Alright boy," And with that I lined up my thick raw cock to the tight little boycunt in front of me. It wasn't about to be that tight again for a while. "but I'm not gonna stop until I've had my fill."

And then I started to push into the slutty twink in my bed. Slowly each inch buried itself further into the unfaithful bunny boi. Andrew gasped for air after we hit the halfway point; I guess that was deep as Bill ever got.

"My pussy is so full. I don't know if I can take anymore." He whined underneath me.

"Oh no, we're not done yet." I reassured him as I pushed another few inches in. "You're too used to that small dick if you think this is the end."

I still had a couple inches left to go when my ex started moaning loudly about how stretched out he was. "I can't believe there's still more!" He groaned as he looked at the monster buried between his legs. Finally, I got last few inches of my raw dick into the deepest part of his tight boyhole. Deeper than Bill could ever reach with his tiny cock.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Andrew squealed as I bottomed out in him and started to move.

"You ever had cock like this from a white boy?" I bragged.

"No sir. Never. Fucking open me with your big dark dick! Pound my boypussy."

For the next 30 minutes I pounded all 10 hard inches in and out of this slutty boy as he called out my name. Every time I slowed down to take a break or switch positions he would beg me to fuck him harder. For ages Andrew and I fucked like rabbits on my bed while he moaned how much better it felt than his boyfriend. I looked down to see how much his beautiful pink hole had stretched around my dark cock while we were fucking. There was no way this boy was going back to small white cocks again.

Eventually the music downstairs started to die down, and I made up my mind that it was time to breed this boypussy one way or another. But I was gonna offer him a choice anyway. I picked up my phone and started recording my dick sliding effortlessly into his ruined twink hole once I got close to cumming.

"You like this Latin cock, bitch?"

"Yes sir, I love this big dick."

"And whose big dick owns this boypussy!?"

"Yours sir!" He shouted over the sounds of his ass clapping against my pelvis.

"And whose load would you rather be taking: mine or Bill's?"

"Yours sir! Please, please, please give me that fucking cum!"

"Where do you want this load boy?"

"IN MEEE!!" He screamed into the camera. "Fucking take my boypussy! Make it your hole!"

"And when I want you in the future, but you bring over some lame-ass boyfriend?"

"I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME. MY HOLE IS YOURS, MY HOLE IS YOURS, MY HOLE IS-" He cut off when I wrapped my hands around his throat and gave him what he was begging for.

I slammed into him a few more times while filling his guts with my semen. We stayed frozen in position for a full minute as I pumped my load deeper and deeper into him. He'd be leaking my cum all the way home based on how much shot out of my balls. I stayed buried in him while we caught our breaths and my balls deflated.

"That was the best fuck of my life. I'm so glad I came to this party." He panted.

"I'm glad you came too, slut." I grinned leaning down to taste his lips again.

We made out like that for a minute when the door opened and someone caught me balls deep in my ex.

To be continued...