The Night I Met My Ex’s New BF Ch. 02

Story Info
And yet, Vince is still balls deep in his ex!
2.3k words
4.6
11.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING** - Read the tags before reading! You won't find anything wholesome here. ;)

The second and final part of Vince's wild night with his ex.

--------

"Oh shit, I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to interrupt." At the door stood my 6' Samoan friend Mike with a full view of my back and balls. Apparently the party had ended without Andrew and I noticing cause the music had stopped. Mike had already changed into the loose-fitting sleeping shorts he liked to wear when he was spending the night. Andrew and I stayed there frozen as Mike continued talking.

"I got everybody home. Even got an Uber for the guy passed out on the lawn. He kept mumbling something about a boyfriend as I was putting him in the car, but he was still too fucked up to make sense."

Andrew and I looked at each other knowingly, my cock stiffening back up inside his freshly used hole. We were still stuck in the doggy position we'd finished in earlier.

"Thanks man." I said as I started to pull out of my ex. "I appreciate you taking care of the guests like that. I was kinda busy taking care of a different one." I laughed. I moved to the door to close it when I noticed the tent forming in Mike's shorts.

"I see that." Said Mike staring directly at Andrew's ass. His hole had closed up just as beautiful (or nearly) as before with only a bit of my cum leaking out. Andrew smiled between his legs at Mike as he gently swayed his ass at the big Samoan man behind him.

Now Mike wasn't particularly muscular, but he wasn't fat. He was just thick. His hands, his neck, his legs, all just huge. The dude was built like an NFL player without as much muscle mass. He'd lifted me a couple of times just to show off how strong he was even though he was a year younger than me. I'd always thought he was straight on account of how often he talked about pussy. But based on the bulge growing in his pants, boypussy seemed to be one of his interests.

"Hey Mike," Andrew cooed, still swaying his hips back and forth. "We never got to finish our conversation earlier."

"That's true," Mike said as he moved towards the bed. "You got stolen away from me before we could finish." I stood there and watched my ex and my buddy get closer wondering what the hell was about to happen. "Maybe we can finish it now."

Andrew flopped to the edge of the bed upside down and looked longingly up Mike's shorts. This was a twist for me, but a hot twist. I decided to make the most of it. I moved over to Mike and slid his shorts off slowly. Making the slut underneath him wait an excruciatingly long time as I unveiled more and more of my friend's dark cock.

Soon Mike's half-hard cock was swinging freely in front of Andrew's face. Even at a chub, Mike's dick was at least 6 inches long. Mike grunted as the tip of his uncut cock entered the half-dressed bunny boy's mouth. Andrew looked like he was in heaven swallowing that meat, so I decided that it was a great time to play with Andrew's cute cock while he enjoyed Mike's. His little ginger pole was rock hard in my mouth as he serviced Mike's big dark dick.

We stayed in a cocksucking chain on my bed until Andrew's hips started to buck uncontrollably into my face. I pulled my mouth off of Andrew's cock to watch him gagging and choking as he struggled to take all of Mike's hard inches in his throat.

Mike's whole demeanor had changed and he'd taken to ramming the twink's small mouth and forcing himself balls deep. I instantly got hard watching the boy squirming on the bed while getting his esophagus railed. Something told me this was gonna be special, so I went to grab my phone and record it for later dry nights by myself.

As soon as I came back to record the show, I saw that Mike had pinned Andrew's arms to the bed and was thrusting full force into the cheating slut's skull. Mike's meat invaded the throat hole presented to him and Andrew was completely trapped underneath the big man; suffocating with a set of huge balls smacking him hard in the face. Every thrust caused the boy's pink hole to pucker like it was keeping time.

"Damn man. You sure you're not going too hard on him?" I chided.

"Hell no. This bitch loves it. Don't you whore?" Mike growled.

Andrew coughed as the big islander cock left his throat. That was the first time I saw Mike's fully hard cock and I could see why Andrew had struggled. His dick was about two inches shorter than my 10" pole, but somehow even thicker. It was like he'd been pounding Andrew's throat with an Arizona Iced Tea can for the last 10 minutes. Even more menacingly, his cockhead flayed out wider than his shaft so it was nearly the width of a baseball. Andrew looked up at the cock that had been choking him in a daze.

"Yes, sir. I wanna be punished." Andrew whined.

"You wanna know what he was asking me to do tonight?" Mike said as he flipped my ex over onto his stomach and forced his mouth onto my rock hard cock, which he had no problem taking all the way down to the base this time.

"Haha, I think I have an idea." I said thrusting into Andrew's beautiful face.

"No way man. You gotta hear this." Mike grabbed Andrew off my cock and looked him straight in the eyes.

"What was it you wanted me to do earlier? Huh faggot? Say what you said to me!" Andrew hesitated for a second. Mike slapped him hard across his perfect pale ass to jog his memory.

"I wanted you to force my hole open with your big dick and rape me in front of my boyfriend so that he could see how a real man fucks!" Andrew yelped as he held both of our cocks.

"Goddamn boy, you really are a whore now aren't you?" I said as the tight ginger twink went back to throating my cock.

"Maybe we should do something about his desire?" Mike said as he moved behind Andrew and started fingering his leaking boypussy. The slut moaned in delight as Mike's thick fingers entered his hole one at a time. "I haven't gotten to unload in a while."

"Sounds fun to me." I said grabbing Andrew hair and making him work my shaft with his tonsils. "I've been recording this cheating whore taking my cock all night. He likes it rough."

"Is that right boy?" The 250 pound Samoan asked as he worked his fingers deeper into the little twink below him. "Have you been getting it rough tonight?"

Andrew nodded in response while still sucking on my cock without skipping a beat. Mike laid his whole massive frame on the 130 lb. bunny boy below him, grabbing the boys throat and making sure that his thick cock was running right between those firm ass cheeks. Mike got in close to whisper in Andrew's ear.

"See, I don't think you have been. My friend over there still got a little too much white blood in him. Can't go wild like I can. But I'm here now, and I'm gonna rape your hole open like you asked. I'll have you screaming with this dick buried inside you, and your man is getting every damn second of you loving it raw sent to him on tape."

Mike's words set off a fire in all of us. Andrew's whole body seemed to submit in that moment, relaxing as Mike's massive cockhead started to force open his ass. I knew as soon as Mike was done using that hole I would be right back in that pussy trying to outdo whatever it was that Mike had done. What can I say? I've got a competitive streak. But for now my curiosity got the better of me and I moved back into the role of cameraman.

And how my curiosity was satiated.

As soon as I was in prime viewing position, Mike rammed his whole dick inside Andrew's exposed pink pucker with only my cum and some spit as lube. Andrew screamed out for Mike to pull out so that he could adjust, but Mike just used his massive weight to pin the slutty twink to the bed and force his way deeper inside him. For ten minutes they stayed like that with Andrew crying and trying to squirm away as Mike slammed his whole body down harder into him.

Mike grabbed the boy and lifted him into a doggie position, never letting his cock slip out of his bitch. He grabbed Andrew's hands and pinned them behind his back, so that the boy was face down in the bedsheets with no means of escape.

Andrew writhed and shook and begged for mercy as Mike's thrust rippled into his perky ass. The difference in sizes practically caused Andrew's ass to lift upward into Mike's hips, as he forced Andrew to take his massive meat stick. The little bunny boy's moans changed as he finally seemed to adjust to the whale of a cock inside him. There wasn't pain anymore, but an unbridled pleasure in his voice as his body gave up trying to fight the virile cock inside him. Hearing this, Mike decided to move Andrew into the position where he could take the most meat possible. Mike flipped my adorable twink ex onto his back so that Andrew could watch as Mike ravaged his formerly tight hole. And that's when the real dirty talk happened.

"Is this what you wanted when you fucking approached me whore?"

"Yes, sir! Oh my god yes."

"Did you prep this hole just for me tonight?"

"Noooooo."

Mike slapped Andrew across the face as he quickened the pace of his thrusts.

"I didn't hear a 'sir' at the end of that sentence!!"

"NO SIR!!" The twink screamed, completely lost in pleasure. "I prepped so that my boyfriend would fuck me!"

"And now you've taken both of our cocks instead. So tell me, which one of us is the better fuck?"

"I don't know, sir. You're both so much better than my boyfriend, but this is so wrong! I didn't know big cocks would feel this good!" Andrew moaned even harder when he caught sight of me stroking my 10" dick while I filmed them. I loved his visceral reactions to just seeing my throbbing cock. "I can't decide whose is better, you're both so amazing!" Andrew finally shouted.

"Wrong answer faggot." Mike said as he started drilling in and out of Andrew's sore boypussy harder than I'd ever thought possible for a man his size. "This is the best cock you're ever gonna get, slut. I'll have to keep wrecking your hole until you get it right." He growled between strokes.

All my ex could do was whimper and take it as my massive Samoan friend railed him so hard that the whole room seemed to shake. Mike used his impressive body to fold the little slut in half for better access to his hole. Andrew's hands clawed into my sheets as he came hands free from the sensation of that thick dark dick destroying his pink boypussy. With a grunt, Mike released his big full balls into Andrew's tender hole. They laid there as Mike filled the boy with enough cum to fill every part his guts.

Mike finally pulled out a few minutes later and took a step back to marvel at his handwork. The formerly sweet, formerly tight bunny boy's hole was now unable to close all the way and gaped to the air. Mike's load started to dribble out onto the bed below and form a small puddle below Andrew's soiled hole.

"Alright my turn." I said, pushing Mike out of the way.

"Good luck getting him to feel anything now that he's had a taste of some real dark meat."

"Hah, my cock is still bigger than yours!"

"Yeah, but that's the only thing you've got that's bigger than mine." He said flexing his arms.

"Please, I can't take anymore. I need a break." Panted the cheating slut, still in his sweat drenched crop top.

"No way boy." I said as I slid my big dick into his loose boyhole. "You still have to tell us who was better at fucking you."

For the rest of the night, Mike and I passed my ex between us until his hole was gaped wide and filled with cum. Every time we got a turn, we tried to one up the other by fucking the cheating slut even longer and harder. This lasted until Andrew had taken at least a half-dozen loads in his holes and the sun came up. By the time we stopped, Andrew's ass was red as a tomato from our hips slamming repeatedly into his perfect ass.

I offered to drive him home in the morning since he definitely couldn't walk anywhere. Before I sent him back to his boyfriend all loaded up, I sent Andrew all the videos I'd taken that night; knowing that he'd probably never actually send them and that his boyfriend would be none the wiser as to what had happened at the party. My ex decided he was still hungry and had to drink one last load out of my dick right there in front of his boyfriend's house. As he got out of the car he said that I was better in bed than anyone he'd ever had, but I think I heard him whispering the same thing to Mike on the way out of the house.