All Comments on 'The Night I Met My Ex’s New BF Ch. 02'

by BullsOnPride

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just read both ... I love cheating stories so it's hot as hell. For me cheating is mental and in that regard I think a slight more better build up would have made it hotter. Also by making the boyfriend lame you missed a chance to up the ante.

I've had multiple 20yo's turn me into their white masculine bitch. My super sexy Mexican partner has atleast 15 years on these chicono kids and they put him to shame in the bedroom. I was a pretty upstanding guy, super faithful. I held back my desires for years. Once they broke me I became a shameless whore for good dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To elaborate on previous constructive criticism. For me the change from the beautiful flower to shameless whore is everything. Your story so far has skipped over the best part. His ex was a virgin when they dated and he showed up to a party wanting any dick not his partners. Maybe it's just me and my situation but the hottest part for me was the fall from grace. If you going for the homewreckers perspective it's turning someone into your bitch. Making that worthless whore compromise everything for you dick, get used up, and then kicked to the curb while they thank you for opening their eyes.

We told ourselves we weren't going to be like every other gay couple. That lasted a good x # of yrs and mainly because ignorance is bliss. Once I fell for some cocky young buck that knew how to lay down pipe my world got turned upside down. He didn't give a fuck about my partner and that changed everything. My head exploded in pleasure at one point from the pure humiliation of my partner. I didn't realize it that day but he broke me. The change and damage done took years to realize as I fought and failed over and over. I was a pretty good person and partner, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I lost myself. As a result I was more transparent than most ppl that cheat but I ignored the inner truths and my partner showed his disapproval in vocal and physical was but didn't leave. Are actions didn't match our words. That decent into chaos has been the wildest ride. I wouldn't ever touch drugs but I felt like I was high as a kite in the chaos, like I was back on deployment trying to survive the chaos all around me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous