The Night of Long Straps Pt. 01

Story Info
A high school graduate gets a surprise for his 20th birthday.
1.8k words
4.15
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPegger
RPegger
4 Followers

Hi, my name is Robert Jay. And this is the story about a night that I'm never going to forget in my life, something I like to call, the night of the long straps.

Being in Nigeria was something else when it came to expressing sexual desires, I had always believed that being a male meant that I needed to act manly at all times and not just that but when it came to sex, I had to be the dominant one.

When I was in secondary school, I had the gift and the curse of being the only male among females in the class. I hardly interacted with guys and got to touch a lot of ass but because I had to act manly, I often came off as Rude and so while they were one of me, I can't say that any loved me, except one.

To say that Ren was different from all the other girls In my class was a massive understatement, not only was she not girly but for a female, she was overly confident, especially when it came to confronting people, an attitude that spread to the rest of the girls in our class. She was also very liberal-minded, always ready to try something new, whether or not it made sense and she began the fight against homophobia in my school.

She talked to me about pegging a year prior (the year we graduated) but I just dismissed it, convincing her that I wasn't gay in any way and she agreed with me. As time passed, however, I began to do more research on pegging, it became very appealing to me, and the concept of having a girl dominate me only made my mouth water. I spoke to Ren about my fantasy and unsurprisingly she was on board with it, there was no other person I could tell besides her after all. The only issue was that she still lived with her parents and I lived with mine and that prevented any sexual encounter between us but she made me a promise that once I turned twenty, she would finally break my virginity.

This brings me to July 31st. On my eighteenth birthday, Ren called me at midnight to wish me a happy birthday and sent a sexy text with these words. "I always keep my promises, my place at 5 p.m. Don't be late Jay!" This message was enough to bring out a boner in me which I quickly wanked off while watching Strapon porn on Reddit. A part of me was delighted that I would be having sex but another part felt bad that I wouldn't be getting pegged. A few weeks ago, Ren told me that she was yet to get enough money for a strapon which surprised me because she was never someone who had issues with money, nevertheless, I prepared myself for the encounter that was coming to me at 5 pm. I mostly slept through the afternoon so there wouldn't be any hint of sleep when I got to her place, after all, I would be sleeping there and it was also my last birthday before heading to university. Also, I forgot to mention that I was the youngest in my class in addition to being the only guy.

By 4: 40 PM. I was dressed and set to go to her place, I put on a plain white tee, blue jean jacket, cargo pants, and a pair of sneakers then headed to her place. Once I got there, I rang the doorbell and there she was, wearing a silk top and jean shorts, her dark skin glowing more than ever, this was truly going to be an event to remember.

"Jay!" She said, embracing me tightly. "Happy Birthday boo."

"Thanks, Ren!" I replied.

"Come on in." She said and I entered, she lived in a two-story building, the house was properly furnished. I took a seat on the couch. "Relax, we have a long night ahead of us."

"Yeah, we do," I replied then she went to the kitchen and brought back a bottle of vodka with two glasses.

"You're an adult now Jay, have a drink." She turned the vodka in the glasses as we drank, then we turned on the music and danced, grinding each other as hard as we could. Before we knew it, we were both horny, she began to take off my clothes and once I tried to take hers off, she pushed off my hand and said. "Patience sub!" This line not only made me harder as I knew I was going to be dominated but made me wonder if there was more to this night. She pushed my stark naked body on the couch and knelt, grasped my firm hard penis, and licked the tip, sending shock waves through me that I couldn't help but moan and she found that funny. "Oh someone's hungry?" She chuckled.

"Very!" I replied and she let her hand off my penis then stood up. "Why'd you stop?"

"My house, my rules." She answered. "Wait for me!" She added then walked upstairs. A few minutes later, she returned wearing nothing but a white towel.

"What did you go do?"

"Oh. I just went to go get a friend of mine, I'm sure you'd love to meet him." I was very confused at this reply but she quickly cleared that uncertainty by raising her towel and there I saw it, a long fat black strapon dildo on her waist, my eyes widened at the sight of this.

"What? How? When?" I was stunned to the max.

"I know, 9 inches of rubber meat!"

"I- I don't know."

"Well I do and I'm sure you do." She said. "Now crawl to me and suck on this dick." I didn't hesitate in crawling, obeying her order like she was a general. I put my mouth around it and started to lick it slowly, slowly, and slowly, I ran circles around the penis before putting it in my mouth fully and going back and for the dick. "Yeah! Look at me when you suck it." She commanded and I stared at her, the passion in her was raw, she was loving every moment of it. I pulled my mouth out and gasped for breath before putting it back. "Go balls deep. I want to see this in your throat!" And I went further and further taking the strapon till I finally choked. "Spit on it." She said and I did accordingly. "Good boy, you're doing this like a pro. Did you suck any dick before you came here?" She laughed out.

"No!" I answered once I removed my mouth. The doorbell from behind rang.

"I'm coming!" She shouted and put the towel back on. "Wait for me!" She instructed and moved out. In my mind I was still unsure if any of this was real, little did I know that there was more to come. I stayed on my knees for nearly ten minutes, patiently awaiting my dominatrix to return, and thankfully I didn't have to wait any longer.

"Jay! Come upstairs to my room now!" She shouted. "And come naked." She added. I walked upstairs and in no time I was in her room. Someone came out of her bathroom and to my surprise, it wasn't Ren, it was another one of my classmates, Jane wearing an almost equally large strapon around her waist.

"Happy Birthday!" She said. I quickly took two steps back and turned around only to see Ren behind me with her strapon.

"On your knees!" Ren ordered and I fell on my knees. "You know what to do." I put my mouth on Ren's strapon and continued to deepthroat it, going deeper with every stroke. "Yeah, that's how to do it." She laughed out. "Go suck hers!" I obeyed without hesitation, going deep on Jane's penis but that wasn't enough for her as she held the back of my head and forced it in.

"Fuck!" I shouted and stopped to which she responded by slapping my face hard.

"Did I tell you to stop? Suck it!" She demanded and I was back on it, she once again shoved it down my throat then laughed hard. "Oh, I did not know I would enjoy it this much."

"Back to me bitch!" Ren commanded and I turned my focus to her dick and continued sucking. She held my shoulder and began to thrust her penis down my throat hard. "Look at me while I wreck your jaw." She said then I looked at her whisper to Jane. "Let's fuck this guy already and Jane nodded.

"Time to get up!" Jane said with a spank to my ass. "Get on the bed, all fours, doggy style." I stood up and positioned myself on the bed while my two doms warmed up.

"Coconut or Olive oil? Choose your lube." Ren said and I pointed towards the olive oil. Then she picked it up and rubbed it on her strapon and Jane's then they moved to the bed and applied it on my hole. "Are you ready to lose your virginity?" Ren asked.

"Yes, Ren!" I answered and she spanked me hard.

"It's yes mistress! Do you hear me?" She asked and I nodded, she was behind me while Jane was in front of my mouth, both kneeling on the bed with me. "Take a deep breath Jay, take two, take three cause I'm going in." She said and slid her strapon into me.

"Shit!" I shouted and she moaned.

"Shit indeed, I'm just getting started with you. Jane block his mouth please." She said and Jane put her strapon into my mouth as Ren began to pound, it hurt but it also felt so good, her thrusts hitting harder than the last one. "You loving your birthday gift?" She asked mockingly. It felt amazing, taking dick from both areas. "How's he sucking there?" She asked Jane.

"Like a champ!" She replied.

"Hi-five baby, this is a classic," Ren said and they jammed their hands together still banging both my holes. "Let's kiss and go deep!" She said and they stretched their faces, French kissed, and went deep on both holes, blowing my mind away. Then they both let out a sadistic laugh.

"Let's flip this fucking twat." Jane said and they reversed the roles. "Yeah, Jay. Your man pussy is mine." She said and grabbed my hips, taking me on a trip to pound down while Ren shoved her dick up my mouth. This beatdown continued for over five minutes before they both pulled out.

"Time to ride Jay!" Ren said and laid down flat while Jane applied more oil to my hole. I climbed on her then sat on her dick as she shoved it down my ass while Jane spanked me thoroughly, this continued for some time till Jane tapped Ren and they swapped positions.

"My turn cowboy!" Jane said and I got on her then the fucking continued until we all finally came.

"Wow!" I said as I lay on the bed, my ass still hurt from the pain and pleasure. Ren leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Get some Rest cause there's more of that to come." She said and went into the bathroom with Jane.

RPegger
RPegger
4 Followers