The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 01

Story Info
The Yowies passion was aroused and Lindsey was chosen.
11.6k words
4.52
11.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElliAus
ElliAus
19 Followers

The Night of the Bigfoot

Lindsey tossed and turned in her bed and found sleep difficult which was unusual for her as she normally just crashed when she hit the pillow.

Tonight she had just finished watching a documentary about the truth and fiction behind the bigfoot legend. Her thought was awash with all sorts of fantastic scenarios both romantic and fearful.

Every continent around the world seemed to have its own stories of large hairy ape-like animals that inhabit the deepest forests or highest mountains of most continents. The Yeti, Sasquatch, Abominable Snow Man, and the Yowie to name a few. All seemed to have the same things in common, hairy body ginger to dark brown in most countries and white for those in the Asian Himalayan mountains, an oversized foot after all they were big, supposedly, and they smell rather badly.

Lindsey had recently moved to the mountain retreat of the blue mountains of New South Wales and had been comfortable with her new surroundings, just the right place to write her thesis. Her seclusion helped her focus on the task at hand and with all of the research behind her she was solely absorbed by the need to craft her arguments. That is until now, or to be more precise yesterday.

The visit to the Yowie museum run by a man who could best be kindly called a nut case by most people, he was amusing that was certain but fixated on the presence of Yowie in the deep forests of the mountains. David, the curator, had all sorts of so-called artifacts related to the Yowie, plaster casts of feet impressions, hair samples, apparently tested and were not of known animal or human resided in glass cases among many blurred photos on display.

The museum visit hadn't disturbed her, far from it, it was comical to the scientifically minded skeptic that she was. However, knowing that the documentary on the creatures real, myth or legend was going to air this evening Lindsey thought it would be fun to get some local background on the subject.

Now, this is what had her mind racing, many of the sights and sounds, particularly the so-called recordings of Yowie calls had a familiar parallel with sounds she had often heard during the night since she had arrived.

There was no stopping her mind from drifting back to those sounds she had heard and was told they were just the male Koalas calling. The sounds were tormenting her now more than ever and preventing her from sleeping. Could there be Yowie? Of course not she chided herself but it didn't help, besides her disturbing thoughts it was an uncomfortably warm evening.

The wind, that had blown gently throughout the day, had faded to a zephyr then died altogether. With the dropping breeze the night creatures came out to play, insects that were attracted earlier by the light from the house were easy feed for the bats. The occasional misjudgement of a bat resulted in a collision with the wire screens on the window. Each thump made Lindsey jump.

With the idea of sleep all but gone Lindsey rose from her bed perspiration saturating her flimsy nightdress. She decided that a shower and a change of night attire might help cure her insomnia. However, all that the cold water succeeded in doing was shocking her system to an even higher state of alertness.

When as she stepped from her shower into the living room which was not curtained because there was nothing to hide from in this remote ridge top area that looked out onto a magnificent panorama by day, but by night, except for week starlight it was dark, very dark.

It was momentary but Lindsey, from the corner of her eye, caught the movement of a dark shadow that passed between the rising moon and the house. It was not a flash of a night bird but at slow deliberate and measured movement then it was gone.

As the shadow passed from her view a howling scream started low and built to a defining crescendo Lindsey froze to the spot, dripping and naked. She wanted to move but couldn't. That was the very sound the guest, a so-called expert on the show, and David at the museum had described.

The frightened girl just stared at the darkness beyond the thick glass window, her heart racing so fast that her chest wobbled. Then without removing her eyes from the place she had seen the shadow Lindsey edged to the switch that fired the generator that provided her only source of electricity. When she heard the humming of the petrol engine she flipped the external light switch that bathed the space between the house and the dense tree line with yellow light.

Still shaking with fear Lindsey edged across to the big window and peered out. To the left then the right then straight ahead. There it was, she gave a start, a movement, not much granted but a movement never the less in the underbrush. The shaking leaves had caught Lindsey's attention and her heart rate lifted again and she took a step back from the glass and watched closely as the small underbrush parted. A warm trickle down her leg made her curse. She had peed herself with fear.

In the brief moment that it had taken for her to look down then up again the underbrush had stopped moving. There in the lonely house, naked, staring out into the darkened valley that spread before her Lindsey stood trembling. There would be no sleep tonight.

Unable to go back to bed Lindsey doused the outside light and turned on the reading lamp next to the lounge. For the remainder of the long hot night, she read through her notes. Sometime during the early morning hours, she finally dropped off to sleep still naked half sitting half lying supported by pillows.

The sun was well up when she finally shook herself fully awake. Ever mindful of the nights' events she went to the window to look out on the more friendly daytime vista that stretched before her. Lindsey had been standing there for several minutes taking in the view when she turned to go. Then she jumped back a look of pure fear on her face. Her eyes that had been focused through the window glass into the yard, the valley and forest beyond the window. Now as she turned she was looking more closely at the window itself.

There were two full dirty handprints about eighty centimeters apart on the glass. They were big palms and fingerprints, very big. Lindsey reached up to the impressions and it was as high as she could reach on the big window. She put her hand against the glass on the opposite the paw print and shuddered. This was one big critter she mused. Lindsey's empty stomach churned and her heart began to race as her eyes flicked around the once-friendly landscape that had turned foreboding.

A shiver of fear ran through Lindsey's entire body as she realised each print had only three fingers and a thumb. Right between the two paw prints and just a little higher was the clear imprint of a large open mouth. A line of dribble had run from one corner of the mouth leaving a glistening trail that clung, stickily to the glass. Several strands of dark hair were stuck to the otherwise clean glass panel. Something during the night had been watching her. Lindsey backed up to the bedroom. She slammed the door and threw herself onto the bed and began to sob. The events of the night had just been too much.

When the racking sobs subsided she just lay there thinking. She could have put it all down to her fertile imagination if it hadn't been for the hand marks on the window. The lip outline and dribble must have meant the beast had been watching her for some time, just how long made her shiver and start weeping afresh. It was mid-morning before Lindsey was able to regain her confidence and dress before re-entering the living area to begin work on the all-important thesis but her mind wandered away from the topic constantly.

Try as she may there was no way that she could focus on the task at hand, her mind kept returning to the events of the previous evening. Her imagination had developed a picture of a hairy Yowie pressed against the glass watching her sleeping, god knows what crude thoughts were running through its mind as it watched her laying naked on the lounge chair. The drool probably answered that question. After another hour Lindsey decided that she would drive back to the museum and talk to the strange man that ran the place.

"Hello, didn't I see you here yesterday?"

"Uh ... oh, yes, yes I was here," Lindsey replied to the man she recognised as the owner. There were only a few tired tourists in the little museum at this time with no tourist buses in the parking lot. It was the kind of place you stopped at more to break your trip than to satisfy your belief in Yowie.

"By the way my name is David, David Fardel. You are?

"Lindsey Wilson."

"Can I get some more information about Yowie please, you know things like what they look like? the sounds they make? do they approach houses in the night perhaps? you know things like that." The proprietor went into his spiel, the one he used on all visitors each day.

"No, not the usual stuff, the other stuff. I think one has been around my house," suddenly the man's attitude changed. He was not talking to a skeptic but perhaps a new believer.

"You have seen a Yowie? Come, come into my office." he took Lindsey by the elbow and led the way into the tiny room that was only big enough for a desk and two chairs. There were also numerous books on Big Foot adorning the shelves that were placed high on the wall so as not to cut into the limited room space. He sat and signaled Lindsey to sit on the other chair. "So you have seen a Yowie?"

"No, not seen one, well maybe but not clearly. But I have seen evidence of one and also a brief glimpse of a shadow moving across the lawn on the edge of the forest." He looked a little disappointed at first then he gathered himself enough to ask

"What evidence?"

"Well, after I heard noises and saw the shadow of a figure moving across my yard I couldn't sleep and I sat up for most of the night before I fell off to sleep in the early morning. When I woke there were two big paw prints on my window where someone or something had watched me for some time, when I was sleeping, at least I think it was when I was sleeping maybe I was awake and all I had on was a lamp, it was dark outside you understand, don't you?

"Yes of course I do, when did this happen Lindsey?"

"Last night."

"Okay, the hands, can you tell me just how big were they?"

"Oh, about this big," Lindsey held two index fingers apart to indicate the length.

"So they were about half as big as a human hand, anything else."

"Well it was the only marks on the glass but there were definitely only three fingers and a thumb on each hand." Now David was interested.

"These marks, you cleaned them off the window?" David asked what he hoped was not true.

"No there still there. I wasn't courageous enough to go outside, even to look."

"Will you be prepared to show me these prints" Lindsey agreed and they drove to Lindsey's holiday house on the escarpment.

When they arrived at the house David went to the narrow backyard. He was walked about sniffing at the air.

"Do you smell that," he looked directly at Lindsey and raised his eyebrows.

Lindsey sniffed deeply then sniffed again as she moved closer to the Big Foot Enthusiast.

"Yes... I think I do, It faint but smells something like, like a, a wet dog... yes a wet dog stench after it has rolled in something awful, that's what it smells like."

"Yowie!" David was excited. "That's the smell of Yowie, I have smelled it many times before where sightings have happened." He moved closer to the bush and looked about the underbrush that grew tightly together, impenetrable, or so it seemed. Lindsey stayed close to him and the short hairs on her arms and legs were standing on end. The feeling was electric.

The man caught Lindsey's arm and with his free hand pointed toward the big bay windows that overlooked the valley.

"That the window?"

"Yes, the one in the center." They both took the stairs to the landing two at a time so anxious was David to see what the evidence may reveal. He went straight to the window and immediately identified the handprints. Although they were now dry they were clear and crisp. He inspected them for some time then turned to Lindsey.

"Your wrong," he declared.

"Wrong?"

"Yes wrong, the thing that made those palm prints had four fingers and a thumb on each hand not three. See, see there just the tip of the finger. He put his carry case down, opened it and extracted a brush, and dusted the prints. "Yes, yes there are four fingers.

David then with a magnifying glass inspected the prints closely before making a copy of them. When he had done his detailed inspection of the hand and palm prints he moved on to the lip impression. Then he methodically worked his way down the window removing things with his tweezers as he went. He continued down until he reached the floor.

"Here miss Wilson come here and look closely."

On the wooden decking was a damp stain. Lindsey looked but didn't understand. "he dribbled a lot didn't he." she observed.

"Oh no not dribble," David blushed but said no more until he had collected as much of the material as he could and placed it in a vile. "That miss Wilson, he paused, swallowed and blushed, his semen."

"Look, look there and there he pointed at several large splashes above normal hip height on the glass. The thing that was here has masturbated while he watched you," the uncomfortable David observed... Lindsey shuddered at the vision of a smelly Yowie bigfoot jacking off at the sight of her nakedness.

David looked up at the standing girl, "can I ask a question, Miss Wilson?" She nodded, biting her lip as the vision still played in her mind.

"You were wearing Pyjamas? It's important to understand the cognitive powers of the beast otherwise I wouldn't ask such a question." his eyes burned into the girls' eyes.

"Not exactly."

"You were wearing nothing?" Lindsey nodded, "Nothing at all?" she nodded again. David stood and retreated from the landing and headed for the front of the house.

Once inside Lindsey made a pot of tea and took it into the living room and sat in the chair opposite the Big Foot hunter who was unpacking a second case that he had retrieved from his car.

"Would you mind me bugging the outside of the house with sound recorders and cameras?"

"No not at all if it helps me find out what was outside the house last night. I won't sleep soundly until I do and maybe not even then, depending on what you find." they drank their tea and David attached the recording equipment. By the time he had finished, it was becoming dark.

"I'll sleep in the car if you don't mind," David informed Lindsey, "that way I'll be able to respond to any indication of activity."

"No stay in the house, I'll feel better with the company."

Although Franks was reluctant Lindsey made a bed for him behind the lounge so any visitor could not see him from the window. David then asked Lindsey to act as she had done last evening.

"Sleep naked on the Lounge?" there was a hint of panic in her voice.

"No, no please in pajamas but make sure you can be seen from the window.

The night was a long one and at first light, David and Lindsey were outside looking for evidence. They smelled the strong feral odour once more but it was stronger than it had been the previous day obviously because it was fresher but there were no other physical signs, not even a footprint. Lindsey felt a little strange the longer she was breathing in the musky aroma. Yes, it was unpleasant but after sniffing it several times it lost its nasty edge and, to the girl at least, became more fragrant and alluring. Lindsey shook her head to clear the crazy sensation and followed David to the cameras that also showed nothing except one strange blurred image on the camera that was focused back on the window.

David remained at the house all of that day except for a brief trip to town to get some supplies. When he returned they discussed what could be done to entice the Yowie back to the house. Finally, reluctantly, Lindsey decided to do what had brought him to the house in the first place.

She would remain naked in the sitting room with the reading light on all night. Being naked in front of a stranger worried her a lot. However, she considered David to be strange and perhaps eccentric but doubted if he was a rapist. Still, Lindsey was young and attractive and she knew that even the best of men might weaken at the sight of her lush body.

By now her initial fear of the unknown beast had grown to a deep curiosity about the Yowie. The possibility of a strange legendary beast lusting after her made her feel a little excited. She needed to see the big-footed monster and the sooner the better.

It was eight o'clock before they finished a delicious steak meal and Lindsey opened a bottle of wine. She still needed the courage to go naked and wine always helped in lifting her courage.

As the late summer sun finally set, David took up his position behind the lounge and out of sight of the window. Tonight he had hooked up a small monitor to the adjustable outside video camera and he was going to make every effort to track the animal if it returned. Stalling, Lindsey decided that she would have a shower before taking up her spot on the lounge as Yowie bait.

Behind the cover of the lounge chair, David heard the shower stop and moments later Lindsey emerged from the bathroom naked. For a brief moment, David got a glimpse of Lindsey's luscious young body. Immediately he went hard and perhaps for a moment, if quizzed, he would not have remembered what he was here for. But, eccentric that he was, he was soon back on track as he dragged his thoughts from his aching groin to his monitor. The cameras he was using for surveillance were all ultraviolet night cameras and the greenish image flickered back at him with surprising clarity.

The evening dragged on and Lindsey spent her time trying to work on her thesis. Every half hour or so she would go to the window and look out into the semi-darkness beyond. It must have been near two in the morning when on one of her visits to the window she saw movement on the stairway leading up to the verandah. She froze her heart rate increased instantly.

"David, David," She hissed the name twice then her mouth dropped open as the shaggy head appeared above the landing deck followed by broad hairy shoulders before the entire body of what could only be a Yowie stepped onto the deck near her expansive glass window.

Lindsey remained frozen to the spot as the strange form moved cautiously toward the window. She stood with her mouth open in a silent scream as the Yowie came right up to the dividing glass. The beast's eyes were two liquid pools of brown that bored into the girl's blue eyes unblinking.

The Yowie pressed against the glass trying to reach out for the girl on the other side. Lindsey tried to move but fear held her immobile. The Yowie tried several times to reach out toward the girl but each time he did the glass foiled his efforts.

Realising he was not able to touch the girl the Yowie placed his hand on the glass in a similar position to the one he had been in two nights previously. Lindsey could hear faint crying whimpering noise that seemed to come from the beast creature as he gradually pressed his entire body against the glass barrier. Lindsey leaned forward and placed a hand up to the giant paw only millimeters away through the thin barrier in a sympathetic gesture. However, the Yowie grew more agitated at the girls' response, and seeing the apparent agitation Lindsey withdrew her hand.

The Yowie remained pressed hard up against the barrier separating him from the girl. Sensing any immediate danger had passed Lindsey was now able to move. She stepped back from the window and her hand came immediately to her mouth. The Yowie was rubbing his lower body against the smooth surface that separated him from the girl and he had a large erection. It was like a baboon's penis that she had seen once. It showed light pink in the low light of the reading lamp, with a head that was much bigger than the shaft. Almost mesmerised Lindsey watched thinking that thing was like a pink club. It was human-like but defiantly not human and not like an ape either.

ElliAus
ElliAus
19 Followers