The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time he had seen this female was many moons ago when she was in her cave. She had tried to came to him then but something had come between them, something the fur-less ones used on their caves. This time the fur-less female would be his, this was his environment and he could outsmart the other puny males, if that is what they were, that was following her like a dingo bitch in heat.

As Lindsey settled on her bedroll the Yowie unfolded himself from his hiding place and in the fading light moved silently, using his abundant stalking skills, in getting close to the naked girl who was now partly covered by the rug. His mastery at silent movement and concealment kept him hidden from view. He had seen the humans with strange things, placing them at different locations. They took many hours to do what they were doing and they had even stretched a long thread around the place where the female now rested. That puzzled him.

Lindsey thought the smell of Yowie was stronger as she stared into the gloom but could not be sure. She looked about nervously but saw nothing. Lindsey realised she was getting jumpy and her nerves were on edge.

A short time later she was sure she was not becoming overwrought. The smell, beyond question, grew stronger each second and she knew that the Yowie was defiantly here somewhere. She looked all around pausing on anything that looked out of place but Lindsey couldn't see anything suspicious. She strained her eyes in the moonlight but still saw nothing. It couldn't be too close, the tripwire, although not originally planned, and infrared beams would be broken if anything passed through them. There was no unusual sound coming from the camp to indicate that they had any concerns. She relaxed.

Then as if a curtain had been drawn back the Yowie appeared in front of her. Lindsey opened her eyes wide, her mouth formed a scream but no sound came. Her throat had tightened, constricted with dread allowed only a croak to pass her lips. The Big Foot appeared huge standing there in the moonlight and Lindsey cringed away from the hairy beast who stood motionless near her feet. The terrified girl clutching the rug tightly to her nakedness. Why hadn't the alarms activated?

The Yowie drew closer and the creature's stench made her gag but there was something about that smell that excited her as well. Lindsey just stared up at the hairy beast with terrified eyes. She wanted to turn away but she couldn't. Even in the dim light, those large penetrating brown pools held her gaze. The monstrous, fur-covered beast stood over the tiny naked girl who was partly concealed by the blanket. Her eyes were huge blue watering pools of fear. Her heart raced alarmingly.

Lindsey could not have, at that moment, explain her feelings if she had been asked. Fear certainly, Uncertainty unquestionably, anger perhaps there was a little anger but most of all there was a growing sense of excitement. The undeniable stench of the creature was fading and being replaced by a stronger more overpowering and alluring odor.

The confused girl felt uncomfortable with her feelings at that moment. The fear of being harmed seemed to be diminishing and although her heart still raced she seemed drawn to this creature in a way that was as beyond explanation as were all her other emotions. The alarm, where was the alarm. Lindsey looked about for help but there were just the regular camp noises.

Slowly the beast knelt at Lindsey's feet and her eyes followed his every move. Hesitantly he reached out one large paw, she gasped as the rough fingers gently fondle one of her ample, though not huge, globes. Lindsey let the blanket fall from her hands.

The creature was curious, perhaps unsure of this tiny naked creature who was female but different, very different, from his own kind. She smelled strange as well, a human smell but that smell was tainted by the unmistakable smell of a female in heat.

The girl gasped and the creature paused but didn't let his fingers part from the smooth warm breast. Lindsey kept staring into the beast's eyes with a furtive look down to his exploring hands as he jiggled one then the other breast in fascination.

Two large fingers squeezed her nipple until she winced. The Yowie immediately removed his hand from her and looked at his finger as if expecting to see something. The alarms, the flashes Why hadn't the activated Lindsey's mind screamed out for the helpers to arrive?

Lindsey bit her bottom lip and trembled as she reached out for the hand of the creature while still unable to take her eyes from the Yowie's fur-covered face. Thick lips flaring nostrils sloping chin and brow. The beast pressed closer and again the body odor was making her ill but she still didn't scream, couldn't scream. Where were they she was thinking but no sound other than her heartbeat and the purring sound of the Yowie could be heard. Lindsey felt a wave of nausea wash over her as she neared a faint. The nausea passed and the other smell returned as the Yowie drew even closer. It was a weird alluring odor that seemed to seep into her senses.

The intimidated girl was gripped by a fascinated fear that she tried to suppress. As the Yowie sniffed the air several times then he lent forward and sniffed her legs, his shaggy head moving up to her crotch. The long lank hair tickling her inner thighs that, until then, she hadn't realised were slightly parted.

Immediately Lindsey clamped her legs tightly closed. The creature's pungent odor grew more overpowering the closer he got. He sniffed the sparse fur on Lindsey's mound. A reflex from surprise lead her to inhaled with a deep gasp, her stomach tightened then heaved. She had felt a sudden bitter rush of bile into her throat. With so little warning she threw her head to the side, her tummy heaved sharply, she gagged then heaved several more times more expelling her vomited onto her blanket.

The Big Foot lent back as the girl's stomach heaved and she threw up. He looked at her quizzically. Undeterred he continued to explore Lindsey's beckoning odor. He was sure she was in season but she wouldn't show him her sex.

He stroked her legs with doth hands knowing his other females had responded to being stroked. Lindsey attempted to wriggle away from the hands but with little conviction.

The beasts seemed to exude a powerful odor now. It had been present and alluring but now it was a more powerful feral, sharp musky scent odor that made Lindsey feel giddy.

The vile-smelling fur remained sickening but it no longer dominated. The musky smell was a combination of smells like ammonia, wet decaying wood, and a damp earthy smell. It was neither pleasant nor unpleasant to her olfactory senses.

It was a feral smell that Lindsey likened to the smell she had first encountered when she had been near a buck goat's enclosure at a farm she had visited. The female goats found it irresistible, her male companion, on the day, found it disgusting but she had found it magnetic and it lingered in her nostrils for hours afterward.

It was this feral muskiness that made her head dizzy with a new sensation. Lindsey's eyes grew even wider. Her fear persisted but it was no longer a mortal fear it was a fear of the unknown. It was a feeling of remoteness, a strange comfortable feeling. The Yowie ran his paws along her leg and feet and Lindsey just watched.

Her voice had returned as she became more relaxed but she didn't scream she spoke with a wavering, little girl voice, directly to the monster. "Please Yowie please don't hurt me."

The Yowie frowned and tilted his head first one way then the other and made a soothing cat-like purr.

"Oh god the alarms please please ring," she whispered as her resistance dwindled. She could have should have screamed but didn't. She had been abandoned but worse still she didn't care

On his knees the Yowie moved along the reclining girl's side, she trembled and flinched with an expectant fear as the beast continued stroking her. He was close, very close now. Lindsey felt her belly tighten and her heart rate that had steadied, increase.

Lindsey had continually focused on the Yowie's face, ugly and brutal except for those brown pools that seemed hypnotic. Now she rolled onto her side and lowered her head to look upon the Yowie's body and there it was, the source of the new smell. His club-like erection glistened shiny and black pink in the moonlight. A bead of clear liquid clung to its bulbous tip. Her hand to her mouth she bit her finger and watched mesmerised, she was shivering and sweating and making silly noises as she watched and drowned in the musky maleness so close.

Please Mr. Yowie do not hurt me," she wined the Yowie continued to purr softly, hypnotically, and like in the house months before she felt drawn to the beast.

The bigfoot lent forward and again began to stroke Lindsey's breasts and nipples. She shuddered as she felt her nipples harden and tug at her chest in response to the beast's gentle but insistent kneading. She groaned and rolled into the large cupping paws.

The Yowie's eyes lit up. He was familiar with this response and looked down to see if the girl had relaxed her legs a sign of acceptance. They hadn't parted much but her behind was lifting a little from the blanket and her knees were now bent, he knew she would be ready soon.

Lindsey bit her lip and looked at the smelly beast's light pink and thick erection in front of her face. It protruded from a fury sheath, It was human-looking but the sheath was dog-like and the tip of the penis like a stallion though much much smaller, it was dribbling with anticipation as it jerked about erratically stiff and rigid. Her head was buzzing, her senses overwhelmed by the drug-like effect of the strong beast musk. Her nostrils flared inhaling ravenously the acrid musk that made her feel dizzy, moist, and loose.

The night air gently caressed her swollen labia as Lindsey ever parting thighs. She was beyond caring.

The Yowie continued to play with this human female's breast as she moaned and writhed under the constant stimulation of the smelly creature. The musky odor of his leaking sex was working on her brain and she felt herself becoming runny and receptive. She moaned out loud with disgust and denial. It was wrong so wrong but she ached as only a woman can. She couldn't deny her body's demands.

She could no longer resist every thought about being fulfilled. She groaned, at her lack of willpower but her resistance was gone and she vaguely realised that she defiantly felt like she did the night she had gone up to the window.

The beast seemed to have some strange attraction and it wasn't his hygiene. No rational thoughts were dominating her mind she was at this moment a female animal deeply in heat. Something deep inside her, maybe the musk of the creature or those deep watery brown eyes she didn't care or know which one it was had carried her to the primal level of need.

The Yowie smelt the rush of women's scent as Lindsey grew even wetter. Her signals were strong. His ever-watchful eyes saw the white legs begin to flutter and part as those almond blue eyes of the tiny girl next to him stared into his demanding pools.

The beast sensing achievement moved back to her feet. As he did he slid his paws along the writhing female's body and clutching a leg with each paw, gently parting her. Lindsey moaned loudly but didn't resist. The beast lowered his head to her exposed sex and sniffed loudly as his nose touched her distended petal. Lindsey jerked at the touch then trembled and parted her legs willingly.

Perhaps unsure he began to lick at the sparse fur-covered pussy, it was wet and hot. Lindsey's folds had engorged and parted open, glistening, as he licked along the length of her pussy exposing her pink tunnel. The Yowie Lent back and looked at the opening of the unresistant female in front of him. She was ready to be mated as he knew she would be.

Then with his erection taut and leaking, his testicles demanding relief, he slid along the length of the girl's body to cover the tiny stunned but willing female with his abundant foul-smelling fur. He was heavy and she was engulfed by his bulk but at that moment she was a woman needing to be mated.

Lindsey flinched and sighed as the Yowie eased into the saddle of her groin. It was a sudden move and she was pinned down, smothered. She felt his rigid warmth pressing into her lower belly. Their bodies were in contact from shoulder to toe. She couldn't move or breathe then the beast eased up and held most of his weight with his arms.

His overdeveloped man breasts brush against Lindsey's milky white mounds and she felt a tingling in her already hard nipples. The Yowie's underbelly was less hairy than his back, sides, and head, the warmth that radiated from him was comforting against her cold naked flesh. The night and the night air was blocked by his warm, lank fur and hot body. Lindsey lifted her knees and rolled them outwards in acceptance as the bulky hips demanded room between her milky white thighs

The long lank tendrils of matted stinking hair enveloped her. She seemed almost oblivious now to his stench. Only her legs below the knees and her head near his powerful arm were visible. Lindsey made a feeble movement under the massive Big Foot but that was all.

Lindsey's arms appeared from under the beast's chest as his back arched. She retched at the smelly locks that whipped against her face as both his stench and his musk vied to control her feelings. He positioned his head in the hollow of her neck as he arced menacingly over the tiny girl. She thought she would vomit again but her belly was empty. The first nudge of the club-like penis tip startled her as the Yowie began a prodding search for her sleek open pussy.

Lindsey whimpered as the penis rubbed along her distended folds her slit now totally parted and inviting. In many ways, it felt nice and she responded to the touch as only a woman can. The Yowie had opened her fleshy petals like a gorgeous flower when he had licked her.

The beast rubbed his ample chest against Lindsey's tender breasts. The secreting man nipples of the Yowie covered the girl with his marker scent from the glans of his chest.

Then with short searching pushes of his hips, he forced his shaft hard against her resisting vagina. He knew he was close to her soft, warm portal. His heavy club-like penis slid along her smooth wet groove, She whimpered. A slight adjustment and he poked at her again, In an instant, his bulbous penis head sank into the girls clutching warmth.

Lindsey gasped loudly then groaned and tried to beat her hands against the Yowie's shoulders in protest. So lank and tangled was the fur that the flailing arms were soon entangled in his long greasy mass.

Her eyes were closed tightly now and her head shook vigorously as the Big Foot worked his hips with gentle pressure, sinking uncomfortably deeper into the tiny girl with each short jab.

Lindsey groaned and gurgled into the rank neck fur while she tried to keep her mouth shut for fear of catching some of the smelly locks between her teeth. As the beast berried deeper into Lindsey her legs lifted and her heals locked over the beast's fury thigh.

The slight change of angle to her vagina allowed him to slide easily the rest of the way into her. Easy it may have been uncomfortable it was. The Yowie's swinging balls slapped into Lindsey's behind and for a moment the beast held himself hard against the girl's crotch adjusting to her tight demanding sheath then slowly, deliberately he partially withdrew.

Lindsey felt the Penis crown rubbing against her sensitive inner walls as the beast made tiny thrusts before it again plunged deeply back into her depths. The Yowie was trembling and growling incessantly. The tiny girl became afraid as she felt his body vibrating against hers and he was drawing her hardback onto his throbbing, plunging shaft. Lindsey felt helpless and afraid.

Still wanting and needing to possess the little female totally the rutting beast drew himself upward over her and deeper still into her pussy. Lindsey cried out once as the penis touched her sensitive spot deep inside. Then she gurgled with pleasure and pain as the beast set up a regular rhythm of plunging and slow withdrawals. He was powerful and vigorous and he had bred before. This was the tiniest female by far but she felt so tight and firm and wanton as he rolled over her like a wave.

In the camp, The undergraduate on watch heard the noise as did several others but a glance at each other, and then the computers that were monitoring the sensors told them it was probably a night bird on the wing.

The tiny body of the girl under the Yowie was on the edge. Her nerve ends tingled. Her vision blurred and she barely held on to consciousness as the beast worked the bulbous head of his prick steadily inside her pussy.

Lindsey began responding to the beast's steady fucking. It was not a deliberate response but a reflex response. She lifted her bent legs gradually higher and they straightened, slowly, tightly pointing to the rising moon as he plunged into her hidden depths. Occasional the twitching of her legs indicated that the beast was giving her some pleasure than when the twitches stopped, she quivered, just a slight shiver of movement. Lindsey's legs stiffened and stretched, the beast held himself still. He was puzzled by the sudden tiny vibrations that shook the little female's body. He stopped fucking and lay over her heavily but still, she shook

For many seconds the beast did not move. Lindsey trembled, Then her toes curled, muscles cramped and her legs throbbed and shook uncontrollably. Her entire body shuddered violently. The beast and made a howling bark and Lindsey gave several gurgling screams. Her vagina clutched down savagely in pulsing surges onto the Yowie's invading member bringing the beast close to his orgasm.

The expedition party down the slope again looked up. No other sound was heard and the computers still not registering anything. the Professor grinned and declared it a mating bull Koala.

"Just a randy bull Koala looking for his mate folks." he declared and everyone relaxed but some were puzzled.

"It sounded so human," a concerned Michelle observed.

"It did at that, those bull Koalas sound pretty loud in the bush. Most of the time is just a rumbling chesty grunt but occasionally it can be a repeated scream like someone calling out a high pitched Ohhwaaaa over and over" The professor answered

Even as her orgasm subsided, the Yowie's penis end was expanding, flaring and pushing firmly against the walls of the girl's vaginal glove. The flaring crown covered her cervix sealing her vagina to retain his seed.

The sensation was sudden and uncomfortably pleasant for Lindsey who was breathing heavily. The glow of her orgasm was still with her when she felt the beast's testicles surge against her behind, it tickled her hypersensitive body. Then his tightly fitting penis shaft pulsed hard then pulsed again. The Yowie heaved himself hard against the tiny women beneath him brutally in an attempt to spurt his seed as deep as possible. It was simply an instinctive action.

Lindsey could feel the spreading warmth deep in her belly as the sticky slime began to flood into her. The swollen, flared tip blocking most of the semen from escaping. Lindsey groaned with resignation and her eyes teared up knowing that the beast had ejaculated his seed into her belly.

The Yowie was breathing hard. He groaned and grunted as he rolled his hips hard against Lindsey's wide-open groin. His penis gradually stopped pumping. The powerful jerking pulses as they diminished also decreased in power.

The Yowie stud remained inside his tiny mate even after he stopped ejaculating. Lindsey would learn that whenever possible Yowie's remained inside the female for as long as possible to ensure a successful mating.