The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey felt the spasms and jerks of the penis come to a stop and absently wondered at the amount of Yowie seed she had taken. Her belly felt tight.

Lindsey just lay there ravished and stunned, sickened. Her reeling senses slowly returning to normal, including her sense of smell. The beast vile odor, which had decreased as her primal needs were stimulated, now began to assail her olfactory senses once more. What had she done, why had she succumbed. She wasn't raped, not really. She had surrendered to her own needs, but why had she? her mind cried out in despair.

Seconds then minutes passed. The Yowie's tense body slowly relaxed and became unbearably heavy. Lindsey was uncomfortable and found breathing hard.

The Yowie in the afterglow of his success was reflecting on what he had done. He had put his seed inside the human women and he was pleased. For a long time, he had stalked this human female who enticed him in many ways. Now he had possessed her and mated her. He took two deep gulps of air filling his lungs before he lifted his head and arched his body, then howled. The howl came from deep within and resonated to every part of his body and into Lindsey to whom he was still embedded. He was declaring to any Yowie within earshot he had successfully taken a mate.

Lindsey could feel the vibrations of the terrifying howl. It penetrates deep into her body arousing and scaring her. Instinctively she knew what this beast was doing. It was the Yowie howl of victory. Her groin reflexively clenched on the shrinking penis.

As his howled continued the Yowie stiffened more and more. Lindsey became afraid for the first time since the Yowie first appeared. The howl went on and on and on. His penis hardened suddenly then another surge of seed sprayed into Lindsey's belly.

The camp was now on high alert, some even afraid but still the computer showed that the perimeter had not been breached. All eyes turned to the professor who for the first time looked concerned. He turned to David for help. Like the others, David had thought that the sounds they had heard could be Owls or Koalas but this was a strange noise and very close to camp.

It was like nothing David, an experienced bushman and Yowie hunter had heard before but he knew by instinct that it had to be a Yowie.

"I think we had better check on Lindsey Professor, I have never heard the like of that before. It must be a Yowie and the howl, if that describes that sound, came from that direction" David answered the unasked question of the academic.

"Pass the flashlight please." The professor asked, still no one had moved they were stunned and afraid.

As the howl drew to a close Lindsey was trembling visibly. Her ears ringing with the howl. The Yowie looked down at the girl he had just mated and turned his head first one way then the other, listening.

Lindsey just looked back at the beast then down at her exposed belly with the penis of the beast inside still. Just some minutes before the Yowie had held her in his big hairy hands.

With no further response than the glassy-eyed stare from the female, the Yowie eased slowly from between the girl's spread legs. As he came to his knees he slithered easily from Lindsey's gaping pussy with a squishy plop.

His partly softened penis was thick and angry looking, though not huge by any means, with thick purple veins that stood out making it look bumpy against the soft pink of the glistening implement.

The head was still partly flared just like a horse's penis might be. Lindsey watched wide-eyed, heart racing as the Yowie finally stood away from her. Just as the first beam of light from the camp flashed into the trees the Yowie was relieving himself only inches from Lindsey's feet.

Lindsey yelled as she drew her feet away from the Yowie's stream.

For just a second the Yowie looked startled as several more flashlights joined the first, their beams swinging in all directions in the rising fog. The noise of people running focused the Big Foots's thoughts. He wheeled about and in an instant had disappeared into the brush. Flashes from several of the fixed camera lights signaled that the beast had broken the infrared beams in his hast to leave.

Lindsey sat with her knees raised clutching herself staring in the direction that the Yowie had taken.