The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even later Lindsey couldn't explain why she did it but without apparent thought, she stepped right up to the glass again so the hairy beast and the soft naked flesh of the girl were almost touching. Her belly button was at the same level as the Yowie testicles that were ponderous and bull-like. The animal's cock rubbing the glass and Lindsey could feel even feel the warmth of the animal through the thin barrier.

They remained like that for some minutes Lindsey looking up into the hairy features as the beast that was looked back down at the tiny girl. Then the Yowie raised his head and bellowed loudly. At the same time, Lindsey felt the glass against her stomach become warm and the warmth spread. Without looking down the girl knew the beast had cum against the window.

A flash broke the spell as David had tripped the colour camera located near the window frame. The Yowie screamed with surprise and as several more flashes seared into the darkness the beast cleared the rail of the deck in one bound and was gone into the night.

The flash also startled Lindsey as well as the hairy creature. Her nerves were so strung out so much that she folded to the floor in a faint. David had run to the window as the first flash turned the night into day for the briefest of moments. He looked down at the naked girl but didn't pause as he swung the door open and ran onto the deck. There was no sign of the allusive beast nor was there any indication of what direction he may have taken in his headlong flight away from, what was to him, a mysterious thing.

Some time had passed and Lindsey had recovered from her faint and was perched on the lounge drinking her favorite brew, tea.

David had immediately searched the grounds for a few minutes but was unable to find a trace of the allusive beast, nothing but its distinctive odor remained. He had returned to the house in time to carry the naked girl to the lounge and cover her with her dressing gown before she came to her senses. David was busy downloading the photos from his numerous cameras.

Sitting across from the still shaky girl he went carefully through the photographic record of the nights' events on his laptop. He didn't even notice the half-naked women-only feet from him. This was his dream come true, his life's work, that at times even to him had seemed more like a myth than a reality. The Yowie did exist, he had seen it, and he had clear incontestable photos of the creature both moving and still.

He also had DNA samples from the copious semen that the beast had discharged onto the window and now he could show the world that the bigfoot did exist and he was not just another strange nutter that lived a fantasy life.

David finally looked up from his computer. "How are you now Lindsey?" The tiny girl smiled hesitantly.

"Shaky David, real shaky."

"What happened at the window, you walked right up to him, why?" He had to ask but didn't want to.

"I'm not sure, I was thinking, walk away, and the next thing I was at the glass reaching for his hand. I'll tell you now David that creature has some sort of power, his eyes just draw you to him." David listened and nodded as she spoke.

"apart from his eyes what did he look like?"

"Well he was hairy but you can see that on the photos, it's was brownish-black and he had what looked like a long droopy mustache, a beard that seemed to grow right from his bottom lip and a deep fringe almost but not quite covering his eyes. His head was egg-shaped and pointy and his nose was broad, more broad than negroid. His lips, well from what I could see they were thin and he was slobbering a lot. His teeth were white and very even with just the hint of a yellow stain about the gums. I mentioned his eyes, didn't I. David nodded and Lindsey continued, "well they were close together and large brown and watery. The fir around them was matted and wet."

"About the only other thing I saw was his chest. It wasn't as hairy as the rest of him and he had nipples like a women's on small breasts, not like a man's chest at all. That's it I guess."

"that's all you saw?"

"yes, that's all." Lindsey paused and blushed, "well I did see one other thing."

"Yes?"

"His penis, It was erect and it looked like a fleshy club. The end was a lot bigger than the shaft thickness. It was quite long as well, longer than a man's and just as thick the tip was bulbous and I think it sort of flared when he ejaculated but I just caught the briefest glimpse."

"yes I saw his semen on the window I collected a good amount of several ounces I think and there was more. He seems to have more than a passing attraction toward you." Lindsey blushed hotly.

For some time David just sat thinking while Lindsey went back to drinking her tea. Finally, both fell asleep where they sat.

The following two nights the same trap was set for the bigfoot but it didn't appear. Lindsey had finally had enough and she needed desperately to complete her thesis. It was not going to happen here so she packed up and went back to the university which was less than ideal for Lindsey's style of writing. David stayed on with Lindsey's permission and spent another week at the holiday house before he to gave up any hope of seeing the Yowie again, at least for now.

When the story finally broke David became an even greater laughing stock than he had been. He had made no mention of Lindsey when he told his story as they had discussed. They had both expected that they would be believed and both were surprised by the response. The skeptics came out of the woodwork to shoot holes in Franks's story and they were at their pompous best when it came to bisecting the photos and video.

So-called experts claimed the Yowie was a man dressed in a fury suit. David was criticised for the quality of the night shots and video. That he had not been able to use any lighting for fear of discouraging the Yowie was conveniently forgotten for the sake of their arguments. Even the DNA was discredited as being contaminated.

Lindsey didn't speak up during this period but she felt bad for the man who she knew to be right. It wasn't until after her graduation with her hard-won doctorate that she sought the advice of friends and family about what she should do. Most were surprised by her admission to having been there They were even more surprised that she claimed to be the one that lured the Yowie to the house. She pointed out that she was the faint shadow seen in one of the photos that people considered to be a reflection. The skeptics were using this photo to debunk the entire Yowie story. Her friend's advice was to forget all about it and pretend it never happened. Even David told her to let it go.

Lindsey couldn't stay quiet and went to the press and television with her story. Although most reporters and commentators tried to shake her story, they couldn't. After several weeks of persistence, she began to win some people over. One of her supporters turned out to be a university professor of anthropology who said that he could secure funding to try to prove one way or another the validity of David and Lindsey's claims but the two needed to be involved. Both agreed and Lindsey would be taken on a journey she would sometimes regret and sometimes enjoy.

It took another three months to organise what would be or should have been a well organised search for the allusive Yowie. The man in charge was to be Professor Long and he had got a magazine and television sponsorship that would support Lindsey, David, himself, and six undergraduates on a six-week excursion into the rugged and isolated valleys of the Blue Mountains. Initially, the people from the TV station wanted to send a crew along to film everything that happened. Professor Long and David were in two minds about the idea but Lindsey said no defiantly not. She reasoned that the Media finances were welcome and necessary but she considered them without scruples and that they would insist on doing things their way to the detriment of everyone's reputation. This resulted in weeks of negotiation that finally meant reduced funding but they did provide recording equipment and training for some of the crew to be able to use the cameras and recorders including the Professor.

The planning meeting had decided that instead of aimless wandering about in dense bush they would start where the Yowie had been last sighted, near the holiday cabin. If no additional sightings were made around the house then they would move into the valleys of the blue mountains national park, Into the wild and remote area called Wild dog mountains then upward toward the headwaters where there were many 8th and 9th order streams that gradually fed into larger and larger streams closer to the coast. in this area the Jenolan Caves were located, a vast network of limestone caves, not all of which had been explored It could be a target area if a Yowie was to be found. It would be a long hard trek and The professor hoped they would not have to go that far.

The first night at the cabin was uneventful and the outer and inner perimeter, surveillance cameras recorded nothing but possums, koalas, wallabies, and bandy coots. That was unusual and Lindsey wondered if the Yowie had seen the new arrivals who had crowed into the house. The big panoramic window hid nothing at all. However, there may be another reason altogether and although neither David nor Lindsey wanted to mention her being nude the only two times the Yowie had appeared, they felt that they should let the Professor know.

After two nights of no show and no Yowie hint of scent in the vicinity; David encouraged Lindsey to tell the professor about her being nude. Well, when she finally did Professor Long was not a pleased person; after some ranting and accusing Lindsey of being very unprofessional, considering her education status, he decided on staying another night at the cabin.

It was Autumn but only just. The weather was mild but far from the hot summer night that had first encouraged Lindsey to remain naked which had allowed the Yowie to see her without a human covering of clothing.

Two of the undergraduates in the party were young women so the professor decided that they would stay with Lindsey in the Living room of the cabin for the company while the men would set up their monitors in the bedroom, none of them pointing in the direction of the nude Lindsey and pajama-clad women.

If the beast was interested in women then three young women alone might be the bait that was needed. This night, like all of the previous nights, was a disappointment and resulted in no contact with the Yowie. After breakfast, a decision was made to move out into the valley immediately.

They hadn't gone more than a mile down a steep path then veering into the thick undergrowth when David called back along the now strung out line holding his finger to his lips for quiet.

"Use your noses," He whispered, "can you smell anything strange." He asked when everyone had bunched up.

"I can smell something like wet dog fur that's been in swampy water Sam, one of the undergraduates observed It stinks most of the men and Vanessa agreed.

"Yes," Michelle also agreed with the men, "it is like that and it is certainly smelly, but there is something different, different to anything I have smelled before, it's awful but... kind of well I can't explain but it sort of makes me feel tingly if you know what I mean. "Lindsey nodded agreement with Michelle and the rest just frowned.

What is it?" Michelle asked David. Then all of the others were offering an opinion to what it might be, trying to describe the stench some were unflattering. Lindsey and Michelle both decided that yes it was foul but both were disturbed by the odor in a different way. Michelle whispered to Lindsey it kind of makes me all runny," Lindsey frowned but nodded agreement

"It's Yowie," David answered as he looked about the thick bush. "He was here sometime early this morning. It smells too strong to be much older. That pong lingers and I have smelled it before near the house. David and the Professor talked while one of the young men filmed their discussion as he had been doing on significant occasions for the last few days"

"Is he still around do you think," The Professor inquired

"No, I don't think so. He won't hang around he would have taken off as soon as he heard us and we were making plenty of noise bashing our way through the scrub the way we were. Still, we now know he's in the locality. It might be a good idea to make a camp close to here.

"Quite a good idea. Look down there, Near that split boulder. Just through the trees there is a cleared area at least the underbrush has been thinned out ," David agreed.

A hundred meters lower on the slope, where the thick scrub turned into a more open vegetation that had most likely been cleaned out by a recent fire after a lightning struck a tree that was now a dead skeleton of its former leafy self, they made camp.

While things were being set up the professor was sitting alone and appeared deep in thought. After a while he walked back up the slope and disappeared into the thicker scrub. Several minutes passed before he returned and called Lindsey aside.

"Now you say no if you don't want to do this but there is a spot about sixty meters up the slope where we could set up cameras and trip wires pretty easily. It would be an ideal spot to get photos of the beast if it appears," Lindsey creased her lip and nodded as she looked where the Professor pointed. He continued when he received no verbal objection, "I was thinking that you may consider being the bait that lures the beast into the camera trap. I shouldn't ask, of course, it is dammed unprofessional of me but if we alarm the place well enough it will be safe and if help is needed we could be there in seconds with the stun guns. I don't wish to or even expect to use them but they remain a good backup"

Lindsey looked at the professor for a while then lowered her head and walked away several yards, turned, and face him again. She saw the clear danger of making herself the bait, it was stupid and dangerous but this entire expedition to find a Yowie was just that. However, she also saw the chance to prove she was not making this all up. It was a scary idea. Sure she may not be alone but she would be vulnerable the bush here was the Yowie's back yard or that's the way it seemed to be.

"You want me to stay out in the bush all by myself, alone just waiting on the Yowie to attack me?"

The Professor looked ashamed, "Of course, I shouldn't have even considered it. It's just that well I want so desperately to help David and yourself convince the skeptics that the Big Foot does exist. Your right I shouldn't have even considered the Idea." He lowered his head and shoved his hands in his pockets and walked back to the other expedition members who were sitting around the fire.

Lindsey watched the man, who was the only one to back her publicly, looking dejected as he walks away. She was annoyed at herself for being afraid. She reached a hand out then took a step forward.

"Professor, could we at least talk about this further she called out," He looked up and tried to suppress the slightest of grins.

"Yes of course Lindsey." he was quickly back with the girl.

"Okay Ill do it," Lindsey surprised herself as she agreed, "but you have to promise that you will come at the first sign of the Yowie."

"Ill do everything in my power to protect you, you have my word. There is one other thing though. It seems that this Yowie creature has some sexual interest in you. You realise that?"

"Yes, Professor I do realise that only too well." She felt her tummy churn and wondered just why she had said yes to such a dangerous thing.

"He has only appeared for extended periods when you were naked and each time he has masturbated." A long pause ensued as the professor avoided Lindsey's eyes. " Would it be asking too much for you too," he paused again before continuing. "be naked," he said the last two words quickly then clenched his teeth and made a little frown as he said naked.

Lindsey walked off toward the group who were preparing a cold lunch before she turned to the Professor.

"You will need plenty of time to set up professor." She smiled weekly and took a sandwich that was offered.

One of the undergraduates who was setting up the cameras and sensors returned and offhandedly observed that he could still smell that horrible stench out there.

The professor asked the others if they could smell the distinctive Yowie smell and they all agreed that they had done especially on the upper slope where everyone had smelled it earlier. They all agreed that it was especially strong out near the two big rocks that seem to have tumbled from the hillside relatively recent past and split apart.

"Makes your stomach turn it does," Sam observed

The days were becoming short now and by five o'clock in the afternoon, it was cool in the valley. Lindsey was already organised for the evening and finally, the others had gone downwind of her location. Everything was ready.

After the last of the party move out of site Lindsey moved inside the monitored area she looked around and gave a nervous sigh and finally began to undress. This was crazy, she thought, How could she let herself be talked into this? Well, it had been part a convincing argument and part her wanting to prove that the Yowie existed and be able to convince others, for certain that it did. That is why she had succumbed to the idea of being a piece of naked bait she rationalised her agreement.

Being naked and alone in the bush was liberating and scary equally and she felt both emotions. However, with others so close to help and protect her she had nothing to worry about. She shuddered and looked at her bumpy goose flesh then looked around for the blanket to cover herself with. At first, she had intended to just remove her jeans and pants but finally, she removed all her clothing. A hot blush spread from her toes to her head at the realisation.

Was this how nudists felt she wondered. The freedom of being naked in the forest alone was a special feeling. It was quite cool now. The chill of the mountain air would be seeping into her bones before too long. An early hunter of the night winged past like a dark shadow in the dimming light its broad wings almost soundless. The insects had gone quiet and the day birds were settling in for the night, their final noisy chatter subsided and all was quiet. If she didn't know there were eight other people just sixty meters away she might be forgiven for thinking she was the only person in the world.

The moon was already above the horizon and that was a comforting ball shimmering through the trees. Without fire or lamp, it was going to be her only light. Lindsey knew that total darkness would be the scariest of situations even with people close by. Already her pulse rate was elevated. She tried to overlook her tensions as she scouted her immediate surroundings for the tiny orchard-like flowers that grew close the forest floor. The soft earth pressed between her toes as she walked. The flowers were most numerous near two large sandstone boulders that had parted from the escarpment thousands of years before and now nurtured the most delicate of bush flora.

If she had looked up at that moment she may have been very afraid. Between the twin boulders, unnoticed by anyone who had set up the trip wires and infrared beams at the last moment before departing was a well-concealed bundle of fur. Lindsey had smelled the Yowie's scent like the others had and presumed, like they had, that it was the lingering odor that she and the others had detected earlier. The two big pools of brown looked at the naked girl with unrequited lust.

As Lindsey moved back to her bedroll the Yowie's eyes followed her. She was different too his female, she had no fur except on the top of her head and between her legs. Her breasts were firm and not sagging like those of most Yowie females. She probably had not given birth he observed. What he had seen were many males paying attention to her and following her all day. He could smell her female scent, not strong but unmistakable when she was close, perhaps she was in season, he would find out soon.