All Comments on 'The Night Out'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor9912 months ago

Great story. Loved it. Had me hard all the way through!

Reggie2xxReggie2xx12 months ago

Luv it very much I so wanted to be James a few times. I still have not taken one man as a bottom maybe need to be seduced like James was!

JgsexyJgsexy12 months ago

Lovely tale! I want to be turned out like this!

JacknJohnJacknJohn12 months ago

This story kept me hard the entire time reading it.

Although not exactly the same I had a beautiful older gay couple help me learn how a nice fat cock can feel in this married man’s ass

Thanks Ron and Randy ❤️

Thanks for this great read.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Very, very hot! I started getting hard the minute Oli and Jayden began taking dirty to James in the bar. And you kept me that way through the rest of the great ***** story. I'm happily adding this to my favorites so that I can read it again later.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

I should have been doing some work but spent the afternoon catching rays in my relatively private garden rock hard reading your story teasing every part of my body until there was nothing left in my balls. Didn't notice any curtains twitching unlike my cock

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on here! I am so aroused, hard and dripping precum because of the amazing imagery you have created. You are a real craftsman, and I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was very hot, I started to leak in anticipation then blew my load in my hand before the page four. After lapping that up, I began fingering myself till I came again. Now after finishing the story I'm ready to jerk off some more. I really need to get fucked & want you to cum in me.

awyldsideawyldside12 months ago

This would be the perfect way for me to be turned out to be seduced by two guys gently and thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I just had to come back and read it again! I have many times recently wanted to ask gay couples if they would break me in and use me as there sex toy. Then maybe a regular thing if they are good with me being their bottom toy while Isuck the other off. I love getting my ass stretched & drippy with cum on my tongue .

lvmaclvmac11 months ago

How did this story make me cum on page 1 when they were still in the bar. The idea of two men trying to take me home and fuck my ass just made me explode. Time to start visiting gay bars in my town l.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.