All Comments on 'The Night that Changed Everything'

by MarkLane

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months ago
Excellent

This story was entirely too short, but I enjoyed reading it very much. I most liked when the lover took the bride first on the wedding night. I was hoping to read that the lover impregnated the lovely wife, but maybe that will happen in a future story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

very good story, just not well written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story but i needed more details. How is big cock felt filling you up, stretching you out, sliding in and out and filling you with his hot cum. Mike should have cleaned up his creampie and eaten you like a cupcake. Then fucked your brains out with you cumming and cumming until you could not see.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could have been better with the details suggested by others..still very hot though…I knowingly rushed into marriage with a woman I knew to be a total slut…she knew it’s what attracted me to her and she knew she wanted my money…Beyond hot what we have…She knows I can’t wait to eat her out when she comes home from a “date”..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story. I had a similar experience with my new wife i am embarrassed to admit. Could tell the story if wanted .

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I didn't like it, oh well. Wasn't really a story but more like a synopsis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous